BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
I've only used a deluxe sample of this Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion. The product does not feel greasy, the application is easy, does not feel gunky or heavy. The scent is pleasant. It contains SPF 30. It's recommended to reapply every two hours.
Emily J.
Akron, OH
I use sunscreen on my face everyday. I got this at sephora because I like Tarte's makeup. I did not care for this sunscreen at all. I used it on my face and my face turned red, it did not agree with this lotion. I tried to use it again the next day, and the same thing happened. I did not keep this sunscreen.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
Pretty expensive for a sunscreen so I got the small one. This met my expectations because I know that Tarte is a good brand. This was a first time buy for me as I have never bought this before. I do recommend this to others.
Sara C.
Newington, CT
I got this in my Sephora play and I like this sunscreen. I'm not a fan of how sunscreen feels so I will usually mix this with my moisturizer in the morning. When I finish the sample size I will most likely buy the full size.
Susan R.
Lancaster, PA
Absolutely love this sunscreen. It blends in very nicely and doesn't leave that white cast that most sunscreens do. Had no issue with applying makeup on top of it. It's very lightweight and did not accentuate my dry patches.
Sarah S.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the tarte maracuja oil on top of my night time moisturizer every night. I wake up with my skin feeling hydrated and plump. I purchase this item from sephora, but I do feel like it is very very expensive. I try to make the bottles last me as long as possible
Kathy F.
Cape Coral, FL
This product is a little expensive but it really has a good value for the price. It smells amazing and isn't very heavy on your skin. I'm a first time user but I can tell I will be going back. It's very gentle on your skin but protects you very much from the sun.
Mali M.
Sacramento
I love tarte this product line is amazing everything they put out is truly a masterpiece it spreads evenly and smoothly and stays for a really long time even under makeup so honestly for me there is no product better it's a lil pricey but it's completely worth it
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
Maybe I'm weird, but I really can never tell if a facial sunscreen is awesome, or just ok. I got a small bottle of this in a Sephora sample bag. Its got a nice, light lotiony texture, not too much fragrance. My face didn't fry off after using it, but i'd hope it did at least that much. Just not too impressed.
Kate H.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I like this stuff a lot. I usually hate putting sunscreen on my face because it leaves residue and makes my face oily but this stuff is great. I love it a lot. It is a bit pricey for sunscreen but it's the best I've found so I keep buying it. Would recommend it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?