BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Alisa B.
Rockville , MD
I normally use the popular drug store sunscreens while at the beach. But this one I ALWAYS use before and after I apply my makeup. It's not too thick and the smell is not annoying. I hardly remember that I have any on. It's easy to pop in your purse for any re-application!
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
This product is more expensive than I would like it to be but it is worth it if your face gets burnt easily. I like this one because it doesn't make my face feel oily or sticky like most sunscreens do. Also, this sunscreen doesn't leave my face broken out after using it.
Marie G.
Lorain, OH
I received this as a sample in my Sephora play box and I used nothing but this for sunscreen all summer, it is a little thick as any sunscreen would be but it didn't leave me looking like a grease ball. It has a nice little subtle scent and the packaging for it was perfect. I would definitely buy a full size of this!
Stacy R.
West Covina, CA
This stuff is simply amazing. It is a natural sunscreen so there isn't any chemicals to combat with. It is thin enough and not greasy to not clog pores, but not too much that you don't think it's working. Oh, and the smell! I feel like a queen when I add this to my regime
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
I am such a firm believer in Tarte. I have yet to try a product that i don't like. I really love this lotion, and i love that it is so moisturizing and doesn't leave you smelling like sunscreen all day. The formula glides on smoothly and sinks into the skin without feeling oily. Would recommend!
LaNae H.
La Jara, CO
The tarte sunscreen is an effective product. However, it is more on the heavy side and does make my face feel somewhat greasy after applying. I haven't noticed any breakouts while using it. I bought mine on Sephora because of their return policy--I didn't want to buy it, hate it, and be stuck with it. However, it is a pretty good facial sunscreen.
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
Very moisturizing, but not so sure it does that great of a job protecting my skin from the sun for the price of it. I can't say that I would purchase this again. Especially not for that high of a price. I'd much rather get an affordable, reputable one from the drug store.
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
I received this as a sample from Sephora order. I love how it sinks into the skin without any sticky residue on my skin. It does not have a sunscreen smell which is a bonus. You can definitely add makeup and it doesn't change the finish. I highly recommend this product.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
Love this sunscreen. I use it as a moisturizer in the summer so I don't have to double up on products I put on my face. It smells nice and only has the two important, non-chemical ingredients rather than 5 unpronounceable sunscreens. Will continue to purchase this when I run out.
Emily M.
Cambridge, MA
TBH, I gave this to my boyfriend so he could keep it in his bag and touch up during the days. He likes that it's natural and no weird smells. Also it was the perfect little trial size for him to keep in his bag without it becoming annoying that I'm making him take sunscreen with him everywhere. I highly suggest!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?