BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Crystal L.
Trenton , GA
I don't ever wear sunscreen I actually received this beautiful bottle of tarte sunscreen in one of my subscription boxes so that's the only reason why I had one other than that I would never have even tried it out but I actually needed it because my son had been in the sun for a holiday and we needed some sunscreen the smell was really good and the texture and coverage it was really great it wasn't overly slick and slimy and it wasn't really sticky or greasy u could even tell that it was a high dollar nice quality product because the coverage was great the smell was great and overall the product was great it worked and did the job it was supposed to he wasn't streaky and burned in some spots he was covered all day
Brittany C.
Charleston, WV
I love this brand and this product. Packaging is very cute. Purchased online from Tarte. Very gentle on the skin. Very effective. Can be a little pricey. It did meet my expectations.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
I love this sunscreen, but i only gave it 3 stars bc its not oil free so i cant wear it on my face. I dont think it would go good under makeup either bc of the consistancy. Its the perfect amount of spf, its not really scented, & it absorbs into my shoulders and body real well, i just wish it could be used on face. Also i feel there are better options for cheaper. i have the full size, which i think is at least $25 and i wouldnt pay that for it. I got mine in my March Glossybox otherwise i would have purchased neutrogena or Hawaiian Tropic.
Kristen C.
Great moisturizing sunscreen. Perfect for oily and sensitive skin. Kept me from getting burnt but wasn't too heavy. Worth the price and will definitely buy again!
Kellie N.
Clarksville
This is a pretty good product. It's not too thick or too thin; perfect formula. It covers well and even locks in moisture for a bit. The packaging is adorable, I love the purple! It makes it easy to find it in my collection. I actually got the full size product in my GlossyBox, and was so surprised to see it costs like $30. Yes, it's a lot of product, but there are plenty of drugstore sunscreens that do just as good as this and only a fraction of the price. Overall, not a bad product at all, just definitely not worth the money.
Kathryn O.
This sunscreen lotion combo is everything my skin needed this summer. I recently went to southern part of Africa and I brought THIS product with me because I love it so much!! The lotion part kept my face hydrated, the sunscreen kept it protected, it had a great smell, left my skin feeling clean, and the packaging is so cute!!
I think the one thing I didn't like about it is that it had a thicker oily feeling, which I'm guessing is from the SPF, but made me pretty shiny throughout the day. I also have combo skin so I guess it could've just been how my skin reacted to it? I'm not sure. But I'll definitely be purchasing again either way!
Zelda A.
This is the greatest sunscreen ever. I used Clinique for years but this has changed my life the mineral lotion is so light and silky you don't even know you're wearing sunscreen. I wear it alone or I use it as a primer for my makeup. I have fair skin and this product lasted all day even after hanging out by the pool and beach all day.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is one of my favorite facial sunscreens the tarte guard 30 sunscreen lotion is an awesome moisturizer that has a high SPF of 30 + does not leave my skin oily or clog my poresI love tartes facial sunblock and SPF 30 I love the fact that goes on lightweight and greasy and does not break me out I also love the fact that it protects my face from the harsh rays of the Summer sun
Vivian K.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been using this for couple years now!!! I always stock up whenever Tarte have Friends & Family event! Even my husband loves this stuff! It's not sticky like others sunscreen and it doesn't have that strong sunscreen smell! It applies smooth on my skin and keeps my skin hydrated as well! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Stacy G.
Beltsville, MD
I am a huge fan of tarte, I've been using this brand since its beginning. I was so glad to see them come out with not only skincare products but a good facial sunscreen. This is good stuff! It's not greasy, it's good for all skin types (I'm combo dry/oily), and it makes a great primer before makeup application. It lasts all day long & I feel good knowing that my skin is protected and that it's good for my skin too :) tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?