BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rose L.
I have fallen in love with this sunscreen. It's light and not greasy. It works under both my foundation and concealers (MAC - mineralize and Emite Millesis). I am very fair and burn easily, so sunblock is necessary daily. This formula feels great and smells amazing. I can tell that this also has helped moisture also, as in summer this is a problem with my skin. This sunblock also did not irrate my skin, sometimes sunblocks make my skin feel like it's burning, this did not.
Dany Z.
In my long search for the perfect face sunscreen, I stumbled onto the tarteguard sunscreen lotion. I want to like this, but it's just meh to me. It comes with a pump which is awesome. It smells nice, the light scent smells like a day at the beach. Thin consistency that rubs into the skin nicely. However, I don't like how it doesn't really dry down. It made my face look and feel greasy. It's an okay sunscreen, but it's not the one for me.
Amber C.
Independence, MO
I just got this in my glossybox this month! Even though it's not super sunny at the moment I've used it everyday since! (They sent us product that expires June 2017. So I don't have long to use) I can't say how well it works for the sunburn area but it does smell very good and my skin feels smooth. More like I have moisturizer on then sunscreen!
Gigi B.
Georgetown, TX
I
have dry sensitive skin and I found this did not irritate my skin. It's
also not too heavy and typical sunscreen feeling on your skin. They
should offer a smaller size for travel too. I have a small sample bottle
of it that I just fill up from the big bottle so that works great for
me when I go on vacay. It's more of a sunscreen for me though. It
wouldn't replace my usual skin care routine and wouldn't be moisturizing
enough on its own.
Natalie S.
This product was really good for me and it helped protect my skin against the uv lights and the sun rays . the price range is high for me and i would recommend trying to find a sunscreen for your face the is a lil cheaper. the product was nice and it helped even out my skin tone and i noticed that my skin felt more radiant . i don't recommend spending all that money on a sunscreen i think it would be better to find another version
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I always hate putting on sunscreen because of the smell and the greasiness but this has neither. This almost seemed illuminating which I loved for days I didn't wear any makeup. However, I don't think I would but the full size for the price because I know there are other better brands of sunscreens in sephora/ulta.
Sarah G.
Minot AFB , ND
This seems to work rather well, but since I have oily skin it makes me more oily throughout the day especially when I wear it underneath my foundation. I don't think it's necessarily worth the price. I wouldn't recommend this because you can buy other sunscreens at a better price that seem to work a little better.
Ashley W.
Pikeville, KY
It worked decently but my face did break out easily. Most Tarte products I have no issues with . For the price it could have been a little more sensitive for my skin and the packaging was super cute! I bought this online from the Tarte store and I would recommend this for people with less sensitive skin than I!
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
Tarteguard is my go-to facial sunscreen everyday! It's one of the best broad-spectrum sunscreens I have tried. It does not sweat off or run into my eyes, and gives me the best all around protection for the suns harmful rays. I received a trial size bottle in one of my Glossybox boxes last year and have been using this product ever since. I highly recommend adding this sunscreen to your daily facial regimen to protect your skin immediately, it's never too late to start protecting your delicate skin from premature aging!
Ana M.
I recieved a sample of this from an order from Tarte a while back. Even though the sample is a little packet, I got like 6 uses out of it. You really don't need a lot and one of the things that I really liked about this sunscreen was that it did not leave my face oily or shiny. It also didn't irritate like most sunscreens do, and that's partly the reason I don't like wearing any. I am definitely going to buy this when there is a sale.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?