BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Natalee W.
Flint, TX
I have really enjoy using this sunscreen. It is light enough to wear under full coverage make up. The feel of it is really nice on the skin. I feel protected without being weighed down. I always use it when my foundation doesn't contain SPF. It's an essential for me.
Caity R.
Cave Junction, OR
I absolutely love this stuff. I got a sample of it in my Sephora play box a few months ago and bought the full size. It smells nice and absorbs quickly. It is a little pricey but Tarte really knows skin care in my opinion. I will buy another bottle when mine is empty
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
I got the small size of this in my sephora play box and tried it out and loved it! the smell wasn't very strong which i really liked. I don't like a strong fragrance in my facial products. the spf 30 was really nice to have for my face since typically i just use a 15
Inez A.
Evanston, IL
I wanted to love this but ... No. I picked this up before heading on vacation because I didn't own a face specific SPF. The packaging is adorable and it feels great on the skin. However, the smell is terrible. Not just bad but really bad and it didn't go away. I couldn't bring myself to use it again. Sorry Tarte.
Rebecca S.
Round Hill, VA
I got this product in a Sephora Play box and fell in love with it. It was my first time using this particular product by Tarte. It was a bit more pricey but was worth it because it was gentle on my sensitive skin. I loved this product and would highly recommend it.
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
Considering I don't use very many face sunscreens this one is definitely one for the books. It leaves my face feel moisturized and healthy. And of course the sun protection that it provides definitely works better than any other product I have ever used for my face.
Beth D.
Fairfield, OH
This stuff was fantastic. I have combo skin (combo dry in the winter, combo oily the rest of the year) and my skin loved it. It never broke me out (acne prone) or irritated my skin (and also sensitive, yay). I would still be using it if Tarte hadn't of sold to Kose.
Adriana N.
Carmel, NY
I was hesitant in buying sunscreen from tarte but it's amazing! I love this stuff - I wish it were a little stronger, or had a higher SPF option for my face - but it's great. Smells good, feels good on your skin and I love the pump and the packaging is pretty, too!
Emily M.
Cambridge, MA
TBH, I gave this to my boyfriend so he could keep it in his bag and touch up during the days. He likes that it's natural and no weird smells. Also it was the perfect little trial size for him to keep in his bag without it becoming annoying that I'm making him take sunscreen with him everywhere. I highly suggest!
Dianna J.
Newark, DE
Great product to keep in your makeup bag. I love the small size for traveling and the cute colorful packaging. SPF 30 is very good. This item is not greasy and is great for under your makeup. I also use on my tattoos. Does not have a harsh smell like most SPF does.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora