BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
April C.
Renton, WA
I love this sunscreen, it has a nice scent and can easily be worn under make up. Most importantly- it works! I'm fair and burn easily but this sunscreen fights off the bad rays for me- I can wear it all day.
brianna p.
I got this in the Sephora play box for the month of June and it's pretty good , I do think that unlike any other sunscreen it isn't as thick as the other which is good because it doesn't feel heavy. I love the smell of sunscreen and the con in my opinion is that it doesn't have sent.
Melissa R.
Kenosha, WI
Goes on great, good under makeup, and its supported by the skin cancer association. I like it, its a little pricey at ~$30 for a bottle but Tarte is a good brand and I think its worth it. Its a good product.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Perfect. That's all, it's perfect! This can be pricey and you can order this online at tartes site or Sephora! Pretty great on the skin, this was my first time using this but I will forsure be buying more!
Austin J.
Stoughton, WI
It's good , don't get me wrong but for the money I just dent think it's worth it , I have a lot of drugstore options that work just as good if not better , I purchased this off the sephora website a while back the products not bad there nothing white it its just pretty expensive . Your better off going with something from the drug store.
Caleigh G.
Chesapeake, VA
it blocks out sunburn very well . it is one sunscreen i really recommend. it does have nice packaging. it is very gently and not harsh. it is very soothing to the skin it is pricey but worth the money . i buy it every-time i need sunscreen .
Ashley C.
Charleston , SC
I love Tarte, their new gel foundation is my go to. Great for dry skin. I received a sample of this in a Tarte advent calendar I received for Christmas. I liked the smell and the finish. Some sunscreens leave your face oily, this did not. I bought the full size after I used the sample.
Auburn J.
Redding , CA
Love this sun screen! Smells awesome and super affordable. I purchased it a Sephora. Very effective & I would buy this product again. Yes the product met my expectations!! I'll be back for a second bottle.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Love tarte! Never fails to disappoint with any product, especially this sunscreen! It is super moisturizing and easy to wear under makeup and the price is great for the value! I would totally buy this again.
Victoria S.
I love this sunscreen by tarte it is so good to use with such a gentle touch, and I purchased at Sephora at my local mall and this is my first time but I'm definitely buying again among other tarte products
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?