BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL
The sunscreen is great. It doesn't clog my pores or make me super oily and does a great job at protecting my skin from the harsh rays of the sun!! Would recommend this sunscreen to anyone with sensitive skin!
Emma C.
Chapel Hill, NC
I use this sunscreen under my foundation as a primer, or on it's own. The formula isn't greasy at all, which makes it an awesome product to use with everyday makeup. It's a little pricey, so I think I'll stick to drugstore sunscreens for the beach, but for under makeup this is perfect!
Shannon I.
I received this as a sample in my Sephora Play Box ... I loved it so much I just bought the full size ... And stalking the mailbox waiting for it to arrive ... I love the feeling of it , plus I feel like it gives my good protection from the sun without interfering with my foundation .
Caitlyn B.
Wurtsboro, NY
I used this and was in 109 degree weather on vacation and I didn't burn one bit, and usually I always burn a little bit, but I didn't. I absolutely love the color of the bottle and I will repurchase again.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
My favorite daily sunscreen for under my makeup. I have super pale skin and live in Florida so I require SPF anyone I walk outside and this is my favorite. It is super light and doesn't get oily or greasy.
Gaby Z.
Willows, CA
Recently bought this product to try it out for a trip I was taking with some friends to the beach and I like it! Got enough coverage and moister but was still able to get a slight tan which I was okay with.
emily k.
This product smells great and protects my skin . This was my first time using it and I didn't get sunburn my whole vacation . I believe it's effective and leaves your face not dried out or feeling greasy .
Hayden B.
It worked nice but didn't see a difference between it and the other brands. The only thing I can say is I like that tarte tends to not put so many harmful chemicals in their products, so that generally makes me lean towards buying a product.
Sunila J.
I LOVEEEEEE THIS SUNSCREEN. IT IS SO AMAZING. THE PACKAGING IS REALLY CUTE AND I LOVE THE BRIGHT PURPLE COLOR. IT DOES WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO SO THAT'S GREAT. I THINK IT IS A LITTLE PRICEY FOR SUNSCREEN.
bree r.
amazing sunscreen with a great scent!! lasts a long time and i didn't need to reapply. it's an ok value because it's kinda pricey but with the way it functions i would buy again and say it's worth the money.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?