BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Kaylee S.
Blythewood, SC
I used to use Aveeno sunscreen, but it often made my face feel heavy and sticky. After switching to Tarte, the results have been fantastic! My face still feels lightweight and smooth! I got mine from Ulta and it's been my go-to recommendation sunscreen ever since!
Supritha S.
Aurora, IL
So, initially when I started using Tarte, I was really skeptical just because my skin is very sensitive. I didn't want any allergic reactions but, then I realized it is the first sunscreen lotion without any chemical with SPF30! This is really great on my skin, I love the product! My go to skincare essential!
Victoria B.
Clackamas, OR
This is definitely one of my favorite facial sunscreens. It doesn't feel greasy and absorbs into the skin quickly. The smell also isn't very strong so that's pretty good, and the skin feels very refreshing afterwards. It leaves a sheer finish after applying. I haven't had any problems with any makeup I put on top of it, and it gives me all the benefits of a moisturizer and a sunscreen all in one. Would definitely buy again!
Ruby A.
Newman, CA
Great sunscreen for those who have sensitive skin. Usually i cant wear any type of sunscreen because it makes me break out, decided to try this one and didnt break out!
Ashley L.
Park Hill, OK
This product is great. It doesn't break me out and keeps me from getting a sunburn. It was super effective, although in the sun it did make my skin a little oily, but that wasn't significant. That's the only thing I would improve but overall I love this product!
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
I purchased this product from a sephora box set, it does not seem harsh on my face and does not make it feel oily. their packing always looks cool and is very compactable. i am a first time user of tarte sunscreen and only received a sample size but i would highly recommend and would definitely purchase again.
Ellen C.
Frankfort, IL
I really like using this sunscreen underneath my makeup and alone. I have very fair skin and burn easily, but I never burned with this. It is lightweight, smells nice, and comes in a cute bottle. It is pretty small too, so you can take it with you wherever you go. I usually breakout and didn't seem to have a problem with this, most likely because the ingredients aren't too awful.
heather c.
Went on smoothly, no bad smell, melted in well, did leave me shiny. Didn't effect makeup at all. However, I did get oil throughout day. I am normally oily so it wasn't this, it just didn't help me from getting oily which I look for. Worth a try, but not a full size buy from me. Loved getting it in my Sephora Play box.
Jessica C.
This sunscreen lotion smells absolutely amazing! I had a hard time priming my pump of he smaller sample size but once it got going it worked great. I love how easy it is to apply everyday and it absorbs in really well so I have no problem applying makeup over it.
Sava R.
Perris , CA
This is the best sunscreen for your fave I have eczema and it is not harsh on my skin it dies not have the sunscreen smell and all tarte product are consider organic so you know you are not applying any chemical products all natural and perfect for sensitive skin
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back