BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Molly A.
This is a great moisturizing sunscreen, perfect if you have normal/dry skin. It can be worn with or without makeup, but I would recommend without. This is so you can reapply it as needed without worrying about messing up your makeup.
Chrissie B.
Staten Island, NY
Been using this for 2 years now, is amazing under makeup and is perfect for my face. Never have any problems with sunburn and it protects my face from harm seeing as I use a lot of products that make my face more sensitive to the sun.
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
My go to facial sunscreen. Works really well, have never burned in he 3 years I use it. Doesn't leave your face greasy at all and doesn't have that overwhelming sunscreen smell. Definitely hydrating too since I have really dry skin. It aso is good for my sensitive skin and doesn't break me out. The only downside is its pricier
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Ok, when does tarte ever make anything that isn't worth buying? Answer is never. I have recently gotten into tarte products and I have yet to get a "miss." this sunscreen lotion is so moisturizing and feels so great. Works great, too!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have oily skin that can be super sensitive so it's very hard for me to find a good facial sunscreen. This product is not at all oily on my skin and it does not cause me to breakout. Also it doesn't make my skin hurt or burn as so many other sunscreens have. It is a little pricey but as I find it to be such an excellent product I feel it's worth it.
Liz N.
Orlando, FL
Love his facial sunscreen doesn't leave sticky residue on the skin after applying and blends in effortlessly and fast into the skin. Smells great and not too strong of a scent. A little pricey for a small bottle of the product but it's well worth it. Would definelty recommend
Rachel T.
Milwaukee, WI
4 stars for Tarte 30 sunscreen lotion broad spectrum spf 30. This stuff is good and protected my face even while I was sweating! I like the pump dispensing packaging. It was gentle on my sensitive skin. It smelled like typical sunscreen and did feel a bit greasy. I would prefer something that sinks into my skin a bit more.
Rachel M.
Winchester, KY
This product did the job. It kept me from burning. But the price point is hard to justify when I was able to buy a drugstore brand that worked just as well for me and had moisturizers built in. It was good, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Wendy K.
Oceano, CA
This sunscreen works as well as any other sunscreen I suppose. It leaves a white cast that doesn't go away, and it moves around a little underneath makeup unless you set it very well. The bottle is very pretty and you do get quite a lot of product. But I would not repurchase.
Erica  P.
Midlothian, VA
This is a decent sunscreen - it's lightweight, not too heavy, not too greasy and doesn't leave a light cast on dark skin, which is important to me. I typically don't purchase sunscreen and rely mostly on what's already in my foundation for protection, but this is a good pick.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?