BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alice L.
I really hated this product because it left my face very greasy-looking and left somewhat of a white cast. I have pretty dry skin, so for this product to leave my face greasy-looking is just unacceptable. This product really had no redeeming qualities, especially at this high price point.
Ellina P.
Lunenburg , MA
I tend to stick to Asian sunscreens, but I really enjoyed this one. It's light enough that it doesn't interfere with makeup, but still offers an adequate amount of protection. I got a few samples from Sephora and would consider purchasing a full size if I ever need an SPF on short notice.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Wore this product on my face in the southern California sun and was very impressed. I missed a small spot in my hairline and got burnt there, so I know that the fact that the rest of my face didn't burn means it did its job. A little expensive but it works and it didn't make me break out!
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
I think this is a lovely facial sunscreen for casual days, like a shopping day. It feels very moisturizing going on, and my foundation sits well on top of it. It smells nice (which is sometimes difficult to find in most sunscreens) and doesn't clog up my pores. Would definitely buy again.
jaidan v.
Wichita Falls, TX
I personally love tarte as a makeup brand they have amazing products! This is one of my favorites daring the summer time considering I spend a lot of time outside this facial sunscreen is awesome and it is formulated to a really good high quality sunscreen it is defiantly worth the money!
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
Love this product! One of the best things you can do for your skin is to buy a good sunscreen. This is great for the face and helps reduce wrinkles and sunspots. This sunscreen doesn't hinder my makeup application if I let it sit for 15-20 minutes before applying my primer and foundation.
Angie C.
If I could just write amazing !!!!! A bit prici but if you have the extra money , well why not give it a try . It's gentle on the skin smells great . I bought mine at Sephora . I can recommend this to anyone. Good to wear as a primer as well, price might just need to be a little lower lol
Juliet K.
Yasssss Tarteguard! The scent is pleasant, it's easy to keep in your bag for reapplication when you're out at the beach (which, as a Floridian, I'm there as often as I possibly can be) and I seriously miss my little bottle! I love tarte products because they're always so wonderfully made.
Cina A.
Minneapolis , MN
I love this sun screen and how is is a mineral sunscreen which I prefer more. However skin I am dark skin it gives a little white purple cast like most sun screens do on me. It didn't make me oily and it worked well with my foundation. Just didn't like the white cast when I wore it alone
Maya J.
I use this daily in my makeup regimen. I am a huge fan of Tarte cosmetics and tools and I adore this facial sunscreen. It is non greasy and blends seamlessly with my makeup. I have never had negative effects while using this product. The scent is light and the formula is thin. Recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?