BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Brittney K.
I love the way Tarte products smell and feel. I feel as though I get a good value for cheaper sunscreens, but this one is great for everyday use on my sensitive skin. It's pricey, but good.
Jewels G.
Way too oily and greasy. I felt like it did nothing for me at all. It also washed away while in the water it seems. The price is too much and the smell of it isn’t the best either. It’s a hard pass for me.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
I get sunburned pretty easily and this just works perfect for me. I love it and I use it almost everyday. I got mine at ulta. But can also get it at Sephora. I recommend buying this especially since summer is coming up!
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
This lotion is very light but too oily for my skin. Tarte products always have cute packaging and are high quality. This just did not function well with my skin. I will not be buying this again.
Adela C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Tarte is AMAZING! Their ingredients are powerful and natural! This sunscreen worked perfectly under my makeup, it didn’t get greasy/ shiny, which is my biggest issue with sunscreen products..... I totally recommend it!
Amanda B.
Love this sunscreen on most days to protect my skin. It is gentle and works under minimal makeup. I feel like it does the job. A bottle lasts forever for me and i am pleased with it.
Malekan A.
Woodland Hls, CA
Great sunscreen it absorbs completely and doesn't leave a gooey feeling on.l your face I sometimes use it under my moisturizer before makeup and the price point is really good it lasts months and can use it on arms too
Vanessa B.
Morongo Vly, CA
Tarte has done it again! I live in California, so the sun is always out and shining! I keep this in my bag and it works so well to keep my skin protected and safe. Pick some up if you’re in a sunny climate!
Jamhile A.
LOOOOOVE this!! I had a travel size of it and went through it like water, it smells great and absorbs into the skin like no other sunscreen. It layers great underneath foundation and i never noticed a flashback from the spf
Vanessa O.
I think this is a great product for your face because not only is it protecting your face from the harmful UV rays of the Sun but it's also making your skin look and feel so much healthier
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?