BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
This sunscreen is pretty good. It smells nice and is very smooth. It's quite pricey though and not much product is in it. I've only bought this once and probably will just buy something cheaper that has the same SPF. I bought this at Sephora. The price is the only big problem.
Aimee H.
I was really disappointed with this product especially it being tarte. I thought that it would work well as a base before makeup to implement a safe guard against the sun on my face, but when applied it felt like glue stick as it dried. I was also disappointed with the smell as it seems they didn't even try to cover up the smell of the sunscreen. For the price, I would rather stick to a drugstore brand with a higher spf and one that masks the smell.
Emily B.
Moyock, NC
Tarte is one of my absolute favorite cosmetics brand. I love wearing a sunscreen everyday to protect my skin and I enjoy that this one is a 30 spf but it compares a lot to any sunscreen you'd put on! It does make my skin soft and it smells a lot better than normal sunscreen!
Torre O.
Florissant, MO
I wish I loved this sunscreen, but it just wasn't anything special. It smelled nice, and felt good on my face, but really wasn't anything special at all. i bought it mostly because eI love how the packaging looks. You're better off buying some Coppertone from the drug store.
Valerie E.
Tarteguard is the perfect sunscreen for anyone. It leaves your skin protected and smooth without it being oily or messy. Packaging is nice and price is good value for consumers. It met my expectations because unlike most sunscreen, it left my skin feeling smooth and protected.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
This is a good sunscreen. I somehow got a giant bottle of it and it's lasting me forever. I think this is typically meant for your face but I've been using it as a body sunscreen... It works great! No sunburn yet! I would buy it again for sure. It's lightweight and not sticky.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff is okay. I feel like it's really over priced for doing the same thing sun screen would do (I usually put my makeup on over it, or mix it in with my foundation). I can see the appeal of it though, and it does its job. Will I be purchasing more? No. Did it work? Yeah.
Alicia G.
Grandview , WA
I really like I don't use it as often which I should but its worth it and very effective not disappointing its kind of pricey but it has a great quality, it has a nice packaging and easy to use on the go. I would probably buy it again just because It helped me not get burn un like other sunscreens.
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
A great brand nevertheless an awesome sunscreen . This sunscreen protects from harmful rays of the sun. Furthermore be carful of how much to apply . If overly applied yes you will be severely protected but this does change the color scheme of your foundation if applied heavy .
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This is a great product to have in your arsenal. I keep with me at all times. It is light enough you can put on with your normal moisturizer and not feel heavy or oily. I have worn on days spent in the sun on the Venice boardwalk in LA, and came home with nothing but a healthy color.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?