BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
I love the feeling of this sunscreen on my face it doesn't make me feel oily or anything which is nice when you are wearing makeup out in the summer. The packaging is also beautiful so it's hard not to love it
Tabitha S.
Corona
Hinestly, still not sure about this stuff. I like the scent, doesn't make my eyes water or sting. Seems to last pretty well, but I think it's clogging my pores. Got this as a sample in a sephora box. So far so good. Need to keep using it to see.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
It's a great sunscreen and it covers well. My only complaint is that it takes a while to get the product to rub in and absorb... But honestly I can get the same thing for cheaper from a brand that isn't so expensive...
Katie N.
Canfield, OH
I was so excited when tarte came out with this this summer. I was nervous it would be to runny in case of the oil in it but it's really nice. My skin absorbs it really well and doesn't have a bad smell at all
Alexandria P.
Holiday, FL
This sunscreen is so light weight you don't feel it and when I use it on my face I don't break out like I normally do when I put sunscreen on my face. The product has a good smell and the packing is to die for.
Drea M.
A absolute must before you leave the house, this sunscreen lotion did not leave my face oily and I can get close to my eye's without it burning , I also applied my foundation and had no problem with blending.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
I purchased this during Tartes 30% off sale and so glad I did! It doesn't have that sunblock smell that every brand has and it's not greasy on the face at all. I have used this at the pool and the beach and both places this worked beautifully!!!!!!!!
Avia B.
This sunscreen is really good for people like me (black) to wear.And it makes your face nice and you sweat but not as bad. I really think this product is good for anyone! If your like Tarte products you really enjoy this product! I promise you!
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
Makes me slightly shiny and I do not have oily skin or anything like that so may just be the product but I still love it. It comes in the cutest little bottle and I think the pump gives you the right amount for your face.
Ally O.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I love all things tarte but... I hate writing these.. I hate these reviews. They're so stupid and people just put random stuff down just to get credit for them. No one actually cares or looks at these anyway.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?