BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel M.
This sunscreen sits really well under makeup, which is probably the only way I'd wear sunscreen daily, even though you should wear it every day. The packaging is very nice and it lasts for a while. I would buy this product again in the future..
Jeneia P.
Amazing product it has spf 30 which is good for the skin and protects it it's very effective I ordered mine from Tarte cosmetics and I love how gentle it is to the skin and I bought it because it's summer time and we gotta protect our skin
Jessica D.
Mandeville , LA
Tartegaurd sunscreen is really nice. It's not oily, like others can be. And you get all around coverage that lasts a long time. But I always recommend reapplying any sunscreens. But I have very fair skin and this absolutely did the job for me!
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Works very well and smells amazing! Also I love the fact that everything tarte product related is organic. Makes me feel just a little bit better about myself! Also its not skin irritating so that's a plus if you have fair skin like i do.
Courtney H.
Kansas City, KS
The packaging of this product is super cute! But all of that aside, the product is pretty typical of a sunscreen. It's kind of thin but it rubs in and absorbs well. Leaves my face a little shiny/oily so I use a mattifying primer over it.
Alyssa C.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love everything about Tarte and this sunscreen is no exception. I got a sample from Sephora that was large enough for a few uses. I live in Arizona and this sunscreen was great at protecting my face for every day wear and while hanging out by the pool. It did not break me out or make my skin feel oily or dry. Highly recommend to anyone looking for the perfect face sunscreen.
Jordyn M.
I love tarte as a Brand in general. I love that there are no harsh chemicals in their products that I'm putting on my face. This sunscreen is great to take with you anywhere and a little goes a long way. Doesn't leave my face feeling greasy either or clogged which is always a plus
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
I always use a sunscreen on my face and apply several times throughout the day if I can manage it. I sometimes switch up products and I tried this one. It worked really well, moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling greasy or shiny.
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
I used this sunscreen every day when I went to Cancun! It did not break my face out. This product is very effective and a good value for all the product you get. I would buy again especially since my skin did not break out and didn't burn
Shannon S.
Easton, PA
Lightweight & necessary for keeping those premature wrinkles at bay. I like the smell, too. Limited amount of experience with facial sunscreens because my skin doesn't like certain chemicals/dyes, but so far, so good with this brand! A+!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?