BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marikym T.
Norwood, MA
Tarte sunscreen is amazing. I like the more natural ingredients and that this company does not test on animals. I have used their foundation and I really like it a lot. The prices are more affordable than other department store brands as well.
Hayden B.
It worked nice but didn't see a difference between it and the other brands. The only thing I can say is I like that tarte tends to not put so many harmful chemicals in their products, so that generally makes me lean towards buying a product.
Hailey R.
South Point, OH
Love this product apply before putting on makeup and you will be protected! Or you can just reapply on the beach or pool with no makeup!! This is awesome it isn't a strong smell and the pump bottle makes it super convenient as well as the travel size is perfect for putting in your bag!
Auburn J.
Redding , CA
Love this sun screen! Smells awesome and super affordable. I purchased it a Sephora. Very effective & I would buy this product again. Yes the product met my expectations!! I'll be back for a second bottle.
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL
The sunscreen is great. It doesn't clog my pores or make me super oily and does a great job at protecting my skin from the harsh rays of the sun!! Would recommend this sunscreen to anyone with sensitive skin!
Caleigh G.
Chesapeake, VA
it blocks out sunburn very well . it is one sunscreen i really recommend. it does have nice packaging. it is very gently and not harsh. it is very soothing to the skin it is pricey but worth the money . i buy it every-time i need sunscreen .
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
My favorite daily sunscreen for under my makeup. I have super pale skin and live in Florida so I require SPF anyone I walk outside and this is my favorite. It is super light and doesn't get oily or greasy.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Perfect. That's all, it's perfect! This can be pricey and you can order this online at tartes site or Sephora! Pretty great on the skin, this was my first time using this but I will forsure be buying more!
emily k.
This product smells great and protects my skin . This was my first time using it and I didn't get sunburn my whole vacation . I believe it's effective and leaves your face not dried out or feeling greasy .
Tori P.
I really like this sunscreen. I have really oily skin and I haven't found a sunscreen yet that doesn't make me look greasy after my makeup is on, but this one isn't too bad. It doesn't make me break out and it doesn't make my makeup rub off.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?