BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alicia R.
Los Banos, CA
I used this from a free sample i received. I only used it once. i did not like how this felt. It was too greasy and thick for my liking. I still have it. I will probably finish it to be resourceful and use it on my shoulders. I definitely don't recommend this.
Dallas B.
Centennial, CO
This wasn't thick at all. I loved it! It wasn't sticky or cakey either. I wore this under my make up all the time because I used to live in Florida and I never got a red face. I know some people have said that it broke them out but I never had that experience.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I love this sunscreen lotion. I use it on my face everyday. It's gentle on my face. I love how soft my face feels after I use it. It is really effective. It totally meet my expectations. I will definitely be buying again. The formula is perfect for my skin.
Adriana P.
Lynn, MA
Not bad for a sunscreen. I don't burn often so this did the job but it was a little pricey for my taste. I do love the packaging and it wasn't too greasy. I've had better but I've also definitely had worse! I wouldn't repurchase considering it's just spf 30.
Sarah B.
I love this sunscreen! Its the perfect size to keep in a day bag for when I'm out and about and feel like I'm going to get burnt. I don't think that I could live without a nice sunscreen. The packaging and size is perfect and I would recommend it to others.
Emily M.
The packaging is so cute and it's ok but a little too runny for me. I got a sample and use it on my baby, she has sensitive skin and it keeps her protected from the sun and doesn't irritate her skin. It's very pricey as far as sunscreen goes but it's cruelty free.
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Pretty dang good sunscreen!! This was a good daily sunscreen that I used on no makeup days. It didn't break me out or cause any other issues. It did leave my skin looking slightly greasy, but I was using it when I worked in the yard so I didn't care. The piece is pretty steep for the amount of product you get. There are plenty of cheaper drug store options. Even cruelty free ones.
Renee K.
Lake Stevens , WA
You got to love tarte! Not only do they make amazing makeup they make amazing skin care too! This sunscreen has a pleasant smell and does its job! I am so happy that it doesn't break me out (which many facial sunscreens do). I will definitely buy this again!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I love how this sunscreen just sinks into my skin! I usually break out after facial sunscreen use but this is the only other one I've been able to use that causes no irritation. I love tarte cosmetics and this product is a great addition to my vacation or beach bag!
Christina R.
Medford, MA
I got a sample of this from my Sephora Play Box. Do you hate the smell of sunscreen? I do. This smells amazing! It doesn't have that yucky sunscreen smell. Be careful of putting too much on though, it's a little greasy. Just 2 pumps for my face and I'm good.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back