BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kettren M.
Va Beach, VA
Seriously the only facial sunscreen I will use , I carry this with me all summer. It's the best , I love the non greasy formula , it doesn't stink or break me out ! It also doesn't leave that film on my face like many other SPFs do.
Natasha D.
This is a really great sunscreen. I think it would be good for those with sensitive skin. It's made for your face so it didn't break me out. It has a nice scent. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it caused flashback.
Jenny L.
Love this! I just recently purchased this since its getting closer to summer and the sun is getting hotter. It's a great moisturizer that adds the extra protection from the sun! It doesn't leave a tacky touch or make me feel oily whatsoever.
Corey G.
Fox lake , IL
Very nice under makeup I feel like a lot of sunscreens can feel very greasy this one does not by itself under makeup or mixed in with my foundation it works wonders. I would recommend to anyone! I already got my mom hooked ☺️haha
Tabatha r.
Tallahassee, FL
Recomiendo mucho este protector de sol. es bastante gentil a la piel y liviano. lo utilizo a diario 2 veces al dia. lo puedo utiliar debajo del maquillaje sin ningun problema.el precio es un poco elevado pero lo volveria a comprar.
Fatima A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a sample of this at my local sephora and i instantly fell in love. It is a very lightweight product, very gentle on the skin. It did what it claims to do, it protected me from the sun and it also prevented any harsh sunburns.
Kerstin R.
La Vernia, TX
I use this product when ever I go to the coast or beach! I burn on my face every time till I started using this product! I've only used it these last couple of months and so far it's great! I don't if I would it again yet because I haven't used it long but, great product.
Jasmine P.
I love just about all tarte products. Very light moisturizing sunscreen that I enjoy using and isn't irritating to my skin. Gets the job done as far as I can tell. Would definitely buy this product again and recommend to a friend
Sydney K.
Elgin, SC
Best facial sunscreen ever! Doesn't break me out and is a great value for the quality! It is super gentle, not harsh! I think that, while this is my first time using it, I will be a repeat customer. I would recommend it to others!
Cecilia Z.
Maplewood , NJ
The best sunscreen I have tried! I love the feeling, it's not greasy but you can feel it's working. The scent makes me happy cause it doesn't give me a headache. And the packaging is delightful only course my favorite color is purple! Try it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?