BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren R.
Pharr, TX
This is an ok product. I have oily skin and this seemed to add more oil to it. Although I don't mind wearing it alone to the beach, I would not wear it everyday.
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
Non greasy and great for sensitive skin! This can be used under makeup or even mixed with moisturizer. It's decently light weight and absorbs well into the skin.
Katrina R.
Las vegas , NV
I really liked using this sunscreen, I received it in a boxycharm and i really want to get another one! I used the entire thing as I was using it as my daily SPF
Kristie A.
I used to never wear any kind of sunscreen until recently.  I have noticed uneven skintone, fine lines, and wrinkles on my face and neck. I received  tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in one of my monthly beauty subscriptions and its amazing. Its enriched with Vitamin A,C,& E. It bot only protects my face from the sun's harmful UV Rays but it also is repairing the damanged its already caused my face. I use this product every time I'm headed to the beach. I also use it as a moisturizers under my makeup it brightens my skin and adds so much moisture my fave looks smooth and youthful. I love this amazing product. Its my lifesaver.
Sarah
Absolutely love this sunscreen. I use it on my face. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the first sunscreen I have used that has not burned. The package is so cute and has a rubber protection in case you drop it. Definitely recommend
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, MA
This is a really nice sun screen. I love how this sinks right into the skin. This is really easy to wear under makeup. I don't feel like this leaves my skin feeling greasy like other sunscreens can tend to do. I am just smitten with the packaging I mean who wouldn't be it is so cute. I am not in love with the pump it might just be I have a smaller bottle so it isn't the same as the larger. It tents to get stuck at the top making it harder to pump but the product is so good so I am not taking a point away for it. I have a medium skin tone so I am not sure if it will protect you from being burnt. You can always ask for a sample from Sephora if you want to try before you buy. I do think this helps protect you from the sun if you need extra protection from say wearing a skin product that needs a sunscreen because it can make you skin sun sensitive. All in all I like this for a sunscreen.
Nicole O.
Redford, MI
Smells good and does it's job! Wish it was a little bit cheaper, but tarte has good quantity products so worth the buy! But could get something cheaper that does the same thing
Mari Fernanda P.
Kansas City, KS
best sunscreen out there! with my rosacea i could not believe how much protection it was giving me and how my skin didn't feel sticky or tacky even with makeup on top!
Roula V.
Love using Tarteguard! It's my staple in the summer under my makeup. It feels light and hydrating and the best is that there are no clogged pores. Tarte products have not disappointed me yet! Thank You!
Nicole T.
Newport , RI
I dislike using regular sunscreen on my face, this product is a great replacement. SPF protection without the sunscreen odor or greasy feel. Smells nice, goes on light.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?