BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Haley D.
Galloway, OH
I use this on my face and it is excellent! Does not cause any breakouts and also protects my skin from harmful rays. I would highly recommend this product to anyone in need of good sun protection and care!
member-523c3
I have a face with really bad uneven tones due to sun exposure and damage. I have been using this cream now for a couple of months and it seems to be bringing a positive response. The fact that it includes sunscreen helps in the process so that it is more even and protective.
Samantha  R.
This doesn’t have as much spf as other brands that I’ve tried but it’s a very good product. Although pretty pricey I like the way it stays on your face & doesn’t feel all sweaty
Amber J.
Manitowoc, WI
Great sunscreen and very moisturizing. But very thick. Great for no makeup days. Makeup tends to slip and pill up over this sunscreen. I use it mixed with a tinted moisturizer.
desiree M.
hermitage
This was a very lightweight sunscreen. This was my first time using this product. I feel like it was very effective and protected my face and neck from the sun. I would recommend this product to others.
Rhiannon J.
New York
Loved it! It provided great coverage. It was a little thick, but applied smoothly. It was effective. Smells pretty good. The bottle was a great touch. It was gentle on the skin
Jen
Fall River, MA
Really nice sunscreen for the face. Sinks in quickly and doesn't leave a white cast or greasy residue. Works well on its own or under foundation. Totally effective at SPF 30 but it would great if they offered SPF 50 in this formula as well - Tarte would have a customer for life!
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
Love this for use of my face it’s part of my daily routine to protect me skin. It’s lightweight and it does the job without clogging my pores. I would 100% recommend this product to friends and family
Abigail C.
New Bern, NC
As someone that goes the beach a lot I used sunscreen on my face all the time. This product is great because it stayed on and I didn't breakout from the sun screen clogging my pores. I would buy again
Theresa B.
Great for a full day outside. Blocks out and protects from the harmful rays all while acting like a primer that evens out skin tone. It’s great and non-greasy for under makeup.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?