BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
Being fair skinned I burn so easily so I put Tarteguard 30 daily before applying my foundation. It is a very gentle and light weight lotion and doesn't leave the skin sticky or oily which was a being selling aspect for me! I have gone through 3 bottles and always go to my Local Sephora to purchase.
Pinky D.
This works well for keeping you from getting sun burned and since it's only 30 it can give you a nice tan to.The only thing is I thought it burned my face.Not the sun burning it and it not doing a good job.But the actual product was burning my face.
Krishma G.
This product is worth the money honestly. Its great I use it all the time. I love to use it when I go to the beach as I'm not much a fan of tanning. I believe this product will protect you from the sun quite well.
Yasmin R.
Hayward, CA
I love all things tarte so when I came across their sunscreen, i just had to buy it. And surely enough, i loved it. It has great coverage and isn't too oily nor does it have that nasty sunscreen smell. It was a great purchase! Tarte never disappoints.
Dany V.
Eagle Pass, TX
I use this sunscreen every day and its amazing, it is. it has a very good consistency and such a good quality, and you know, it does great covering my face to the uv things and the sun and etc. i love this product, its worth it, fully recommend it.
Meenu j.
I love Tarte products but unfortunately this sunscreen makes my face breakout every time I've tried to use it. All the other cosmetics I use from Tarte have been wonderful for my skin except this. Used just once.
Emma P.
Tucson, AZ
Love all things Tarte! This sunscreen/lotion does wonders for my sensitive skin, and I was very impressed the first time I tried it! I purchased this item online on the Tarte website. And I would 100% buy it again!
Sydney T.
It was an OK product. I applied it after my makeup and it smeared my makeup a little bit. Overall it did not make me break out which is rare. Also, it didn;t sting that much when I applied it. The application was pretty smooth and easy to do. Overall I did not burn so it did its job pretty well.
MyIa R.
AUGUSTA, GA
Lightweight formula and it smells so good. I love how my skin feels after using this product and with it being my 1st time trying this product I will keep this in my arsenal for the summer. very effective product
Gen L.
Santa Monica, CA
This product has a great luxury package which was a good touch. This is a non-chemical sunscreen that helps protect, moisturize and several great things to improve the skin is great because this product has multiple usages and advantages for making the skin look good. I will recommend this product for others who are looking for a good sunscreen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?