BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Karly B.
Brick, NJ
Wasn't anything special for me. I ended up returning it after a few uses because it was very heavy and I felt like it never fully rubbed into my skin and gave me a very white cast to my face. Bought the drunk elephant one instead and am so much happier with it.
Abby M.
Surprised how much I enjoyed this sunscreen. I love tarte products and had high expectations. Only thing is I feel like the price is high for the product being purchased. Sunscreen is rather cheap so basically you're paying for the brand. I do love tarte though
Kristina G.
Got this in my sephora play box and i love it! not greasy, doesn't interfere with my makeup application, which is a big issue with myself and sunscreen. i usually use makeup that has an spf factor to it, but this is great for those days that this is just too heavy.
Caitlin C.
Golden, CO
I've gotta say that I love just about everything from taste and this one is no exception. This sunscreen is light, doesn't break out my face and it smells amazing. The product is smooth and leaves your face feeling light and fresh. Highly recommend for daily use!
Jessica C.
This sunscreen lotion smells absolutely amazing! I had a hard time priming my pump of he smaller sample size but once it got going it worked great. I love how easy it is to apply everyday and it absorbs in really well so I have no problem applying makeup over it.
Ashley L.
Park Hill, OK
This product is great. It doesn't break me out and keeps me from getting a sunburn. It was super effective, although in the sun it did make my skin a little oily, but that wasn't significant. That's the only thing I would improve but overall I love this product!
Destini C.
I love love love this sunscreen. It is very pricey but it is worth the money. It has a great scent and great sun protection. I use this only on my face and it does not clog my pores or break me out. You get a lot of sunscreen for the money and it is so worth it.
Victoria B.
Clackamas, OR
This is definitely one of my favorite facial sunscreens. It doesn't feel greasy and absorbs into the skin quickly. The smell also isn't very strong so that's pretty good, and the skin feels very refreshing afterwards. It leaves a sheer finish after applying. I haven't had any problems with any makeup I put on top of it, and it gives me all the benefits of a moisturizer and a sunscreen all in one. Would definitely buy again!
Elizabeth W.
This is a really good facial sunscreen as far as facial sunscreens go. I am always leery about facial sunscreens due to having super sensitive, skin. I have not had any issues with this product with irritation or breakouts. Totally worth the price in my opinion!
Kaylee S.
Blythewood, SC
I used to use Aveeno sunscreen, but it often made my face feel heavy and sticky. After switching to Tarte, the results have been fantastic! My face still feels lightweight and smooth! I got mine from Ulta and it's been my go-to recommendation sunscreen ever since!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back