BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is such a nice SPF I used this over the summer and was quite impressed with it I have now purchased it about 3 times I got mine from Sephora I highly recommend I will definitely repurchase 30 is an awesome SPF
Alayna C.
Parker, CO
I love all of tarte's products expecially this sunscreen. It does not cause your skin to break out and it is a decent spf. This was my first time buying and will defiantly go buy more. The packaging was nice too. I would really recommend to others.
Sara R.
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. I reviewed a sample of this sunscreen, and I like it. Not great for wearing under makeup, but good face sunscreen on days where you're going bare faced. It didn't break me out.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
Being fair skinned I burn so easily so I put Tarteguard 30 daily before applying my foundation. It is a very gentle and light weight lotion and doesn't leave the skin sticky or oily which was a being selling aspect for me! I have gone through 3 bottles and always go to my Local Sephora to purchase.
Daniela R.
Santa Fe , NM
The formula is very greasy. I applied and get as if there was a very oily residue. I was a first time user and will not buy again. Disappointing for the price. It did not work for my skin. I would not buy again.
Krishma G.
This product is worth the money honestly. Its great I use it all the time. I love to use it when I go to the beach as I'm not much a fan of tanning. I believe this product will protect you from the sun quite well.
Christina Q.
Dixon, MO
Have been using this sunscreen all summer . Not only does it smell good but it works great too. Love the color of the bottle it comes in....super girly! I bought this on Sephora and it stays in my love bag because I always return when I need a refill!
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
I use this whenever I need suntan lotion and feel like I don't need a tan I really love this product it works well and doesn't need to much for one place I really love this sunscreen it's one of the best I've tried
Rebeca F.
Love this Tarte Tareguard sunscreen lotion! I have oily face so I put this sunscreen 30 minutes before my makeup and I don't feel oily at all,this is like a moisturizing cream plus protects your skin from the uv light.
Becky D.
It has great coverage but I do find it to be a little thick which actually made me hotter when I was outside. But I love this brand, so I always try new things they have to offer, and it usually doesn't fail me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?