BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bryn Y.
Ada, MI
The Tarte sunscreen is great. The spf provides great coverage from the suns harmful rays. Its a very gentile and moisturizing product. I use this product every day in the summer. The packaging is super cute. I would recommend this to people who live in areas where there is lot of sun.
Julie J.
Germantown, MD
I really wasn't impressed with this product because I thought it was just overcharging for the packaging and brand name. I tried it at Sephora and really couldn't care less where my sunscreen comes from as long as it is keeping me protected!
Mandee A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this little sunscreen! Super easy to throw in my bag. Not too much SPF but enough to keep my fave from burning too quickly with my fair skin. Love the travel mini size. Not a strong smell which I love and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or dry.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I try to pick moisturizers with an added SPF, but when I know I'm going to spend a lot of time outside, I reach for this heavy duty stuff! It protects against UVA and UVB rays and absorbs well into your skin without sweating off and stinging your eyes.
Maria D.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to facial sunscreen! Does not have that funky sunscreen smell and does the job well. Also, does not leave my face feeling greasy and oily throughout the day. I usually wear this under foundation and everyday makeup to protect my skin!
Joanna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Best sunscreen out there for the face. Doesn't break me out, and I have extremely sensitive skin. Also wears really well underneath makeup. Love this product! Must have for summer time without a doubt:) would absolutely recommend to others.
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
Best facial sunscreen out there doesn't feel oily or greasy in anyway goes on smooth and still able to apply makeup regularly aboslitly love this product very gentle on skin and I would recommend to anyone who asks its an amazing product for sure
Kaelan L.
Pasadena, CA
Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands, so when they came out with sunscreen I was happy. The packaging is very pretty much like their other products. It seems to cover well, and the consistency is perfect. It isn't runny like most face sunscreen, and it isn't too thick either. To me it just feels like you're applying moisturizer.
Danielle W.
Its ok. It feels very heavy on the skin. Like I know that is there. I like something a little more light weight especially on the days that wear make up. But on days I just need the little protection and i feel dry, Its nice and offers some hydration.
Charmaine L.
Lodi, CA
Absolutely enjoyed this sun protection all summer long. Is perfect to wear under makeup. I bought mine at Ulta and they still have it available. The ingredient deck is clean and gives me confidence to use on my daughter as well. I did not have any issues with clogged pores or flashback.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?