BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christina Y.
Columbus, OH
This worked quite well for me! It doesn't leave a white cast on my skin, and my skin was sunburn free after a vacation in Miami. EVEN WHEN THE BOAT ROME DOWN IN THE OCEAN AND I WAS STUCK FOR HOURS. I won't use another facial sunscreen.
Lopana S.
Markham, ON
Sunscreen is sunscreen. Not much to say. But there is that white cast that most creams give my brown skin which i hate and this had none of it! Hence why i love this more than those.
Kristina C.
Cameron , NC
This moisturizer is amazing. It goes on smoothly. The packaging is very pretty. This product is so gentle on your skin. I felt this product was very effective at rehydrating my skin.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
This is a great moisturizer and spf packed in one. It's perfect under make up or without. What I like most is it doesn't leave your skin greasy. It's settle and feels nice on skin.
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
Good sunscreen. Didn't leave my skin feeling.oily like a store bough sunscreen. I usually don't place store bought sunscreen on my face cause I am prone to acne. But this I felt confident enough to put on my face
Sarah P.
What can I say? I’m biased but I love taste. From the eloquent packaging to the solid delivery, taste products continually make me happy. This was no different. Works perfect for a fair skinned beauty !
Airica Y.
Love this sunscreen lotion, it is light and you can put it right under your makeup. It is pricey and I wouldn’t buy it regularly since you can only pick it up at specialty stores.
Aesha P.
Leaves a white cast on darker skin so I would not recommend using it alone. I use it when I go to the beach and apply some tinted moisturizer over. It does make my face feel greasy but I’m getting protection
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
I am absolutely in love with tarteguard! This SPF is not only protecting your skin, but it also moisturizer and keeps your skin looking young and flawless!!!! This comes HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
I'm L.
Great coverage, not greasy. The packaging is a great size to keep in your bag and the design/color is nice. I would recommend to friends even with sensitive skin. I used this t on my children without issue.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?