BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah H.
Everything by Tarte is amazing. Seriously. Plus they are cruelty free. This sunscreen lotion was wonderful. My skin felt good, not greasy, I didn't burn, and my makeup applied nicely over it. I WILL re purchase and I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Maritza G.
Super amazing , i bouht it online it worked great on my mother but not so well on me dried my skin a lot , i loved it because it does have sunscreen .. its pretty pricey but it all depends on what you are looking for
Tonee R.
Tarte knows what they're doing when it comes to skin products. This sunscreen is amazing. I'm a Miami girl so my skin is no stranger to intense sunshine which is why it's important for me to wear sunscreen regularly and this one changed my life. It isn't heavy or sticky or oily. It's just what I need to feel fresh and also safe from the sun all day long.
Dalia L.
I love the way this Tarte sunscreen smells! Usually sunscreens have a distinct smell to them that is not so pleasant, but this one is different! It also applies on smoothly and doesn't leave your face white or pasty and it doesn't show when swimming!
Isabelle O.
Old Town, ME
I am always on the hunt to find a good facial sunscreen that actually does its job and also doesn't break me out. This is it! It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy like some other sunscreens I have tried and also sits fine under foundation and other makeup. I would definitely recommend to others!
Shadey S.
Portland, OR
I tried a sample from sephora and was overall happy with the product. My skin didn't feel oily and it didn't leave that typical layer of film on my skin. My skin could still breathe and it didn't cause any breakouts
Elia C.
Sunscreen is super light! And works really well. I love the feel of it on my skin! Packaging is super cute! I love the color! Even though this product is a little pricey, it's a great sunscreen that feels super light!
Devin M.
Highly recommend this sunscreen! I am very pale and it worked great and preventing sunburn while i was out at disneyland all day in mid-summer. Light weight feeling and didn't break me out which is all the more great!
Michelle M.
Clarkesville , GA
It's so difficult to find an excellent SPF for your face! This one takes the cake!! It has a great smell- the texture is not oily - rubs in the skin like a lotion not a sunscreen. Does not break my sensitive skin out at all! I love how it carries an SPF 30! Water resistant and comes in a travel size!!
Mariana G.
Pomona, CA
This product is very lightweight. It does not feel greasy or right. You have to read the directions on the product before applying. It only works if you apply it before sun exposure or you will get burnt. This is a really good product and I recommend it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?