BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Kaferin R.
Doral, FL
I revived one of this as sample and after using it I got hook ! I love this sunscreen for my face.my face used to get greasy from some sunscreen but not with the tarteguard, I used it under my makeup which doesn't smear off after using this product .totally recommend 100%
Lexi L.
This is literally the only product I trust with my skin. I never get burned, just a slight tan. It's so cute in the packaging and easily applied, which is the main reason I love it so much! Plus, it looks and feels like more of a perfume or body must than a sunscreen! xx
Callista C.
Johnston, IA
I love Tarte as much as the next girl, but this product does not perform in an extraordinary way... it's just sunscreen! I mean, $32?! Really!? You're better off with a cheaper option. If you get this for free or as a sample, it's a nice product, but I wouldn't pay for it!
Megan T.
I have super sensitive skin and this has left my skin feeling great. My biggest complaint with sunblock is the oily feeling after applying and I don't get that with this.
Liz C.
I loved Tarte for their makeup prior to purchasing this sunscreen. I grabbed some from Ulta and love it. I love the way it smells and it doesn't break me out. And I didn't burn which was the ultimate goal so I would say this product is stellar in doing what it advertises.
Deanna F.
Arlington, VA
I got this as a sample so I'm not sure if the packaging is the same on the full size but it was awful and completely broke after two uses. The product was good and I liked it, and would recommend it based on that, but the packaging is really awful and should be modified.
Samantha D.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I love all things tarte so it is so surprise that I love the tarte facial sunscreen. I tan SUPER quickly and I am concerned about damage so I use this constantly. It goes on smooth and does not leave an oily residue. I use it all the time, not just when I am at the beach!
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI
I haven't been using this long, but I don't hate it. I don't tend to use a ton of sunscreen, so this was kind of a last minute purchase while I was in the store. But, it does the job. Tarte is a consistently high quality brand and I didn't expect any less from a sunscreen.
Emily M.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is so good! I am very fair, so I need a sunscreen, especially in the summer. I use this alone or under foundation and it works so well! I really like the smell, although it's hard to explain. Overall, this product is great especially if you need a sunscreen
Christina D.
Bronx, NY
I received this as a sample from Sephora order. I love how it sinks into the skin without any sticky residue on my skin. It does not have a sunscreen smell which is a bonus. You can definitely add makeup and it doesn't change the finish. I highly recommend this product.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back