BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sara R.
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. I reviewed a sample of this sunscreen, and I like it. Not great for wearing under makeup, but good face sunscreen on days where you're going bare faced. It didn't break me out.
Maryann S.
I love Tarte to begin with but when I saw they had a sunscreen I knew I would love it! The feel of the bottle is awesome, and the pump is even better for a sunscreen. It is light and smells nice. I purchased from the Tarte website and thought it was expensive at first, but definitely worth it.
Katie W.
Clermont, FL
I was surprised by this! Since I got sun poisoning, my face burns so easily and I didn't think this would work but it did! I spent a whole day at the beach with this and my face didn't burn and it didn't clog my pores.
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL
This product works amazing. I use it every time I'm going outside. When I use it my face gets a great tan and never gets sunburn. It has a fresh smell to it and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. It's not to expensive even if you use it all day every day. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Alex M.
I like this product. It's smooth and the smell isn't too much of a bother. I am not sure how well this holds up because I am usually putting it under moisturizer (and then makeup) on sunny days, but it's worth trying.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
Being fair skinned I burn so easily so I put Tarteguard 30 daily before applying my foundation. It is a very gentle and light weight lotion and doesn't leave the skin sticky or oily which was a being selling aspect for me! I have gone through 3 bottles and always go to my Local Sephora to purchase.
Rebeca F.
Love this Tarte Tareguard sunscreen lotion! I have oily face so I put this sunscreen 30 minutes before my makeup and I don't feel oily at all,this is like a moisturizing cream plus protects your skin from the uv light.
Kelly V.
Chevy chase, MD
This stuff is just so great. It's lightweight and isn't oily, so I can put it underneath my makeup. I haven't had to reapply with an SPF powder on top, but it wouldn't hurt! Not sure how it sits on top of makeup
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is such a nice SPF I used this over the summer and was quite impressed with it I have now purchased it about 3 times I got mine from Sephora I highly recommend I will definitely repurchase 30 is an awesome SPF
Krishma G.
This product is worth the money honestly. Its great I use it all the time. I love to use it when I go to the beach as I'm not much a fan of tanning. I believe this product will protect you from the sun quite well.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?