BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elia C.
Sunscreen is super light! And works really well. I love the feel of it on my skin! Packaging is super cute! I love the color! Even though this product is a little pricey, it's a great sunscreen that feels super light!
Julia T.
Dallas, TX
as someone who is normally anti-sunscreen (bc its greasy and usually smells bad) it takes a lot for me to like sunscreen and this stuff ROCKS. The bottle of so cute and fun, it smells great and doesn't leave your hands greasy and gross! used it all summer and will definitely buy it again next summer!
Katie G.
Lakewood, Ca
I really like this sunscreen!! I can't really use chemical sunscreens without a bad reaction so this being a mineral sunscreen is a definite bonus. I am particularly pale so I can't speak to any white cast, however I can say that it does leave a bit of shine. It's one of my favorite facial sunscreens.
olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I uses this sunscreen for not a long time but i already started to like it. I like the texture. It is very lightweight. I have problem skin and it doesn't break me out. It protects my skin from the sun very good. I can recommend it to anyone who lives in hot climate. It will not make your skin greasy.
Ariel R.
Anaheim
I love Tarte, they're all natural and wear wonderfully. However, they make me break out!! I wish my skin wasn't so sensitive. I love this product, but i cannot wear it. Alert to all sensitive skinned people! Do not buy!! It gives me both acne and hives..
Bianca D.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is one of my favorites sunscreen just because is lightweight doesn't make me break out and doesn't make me feel greasy or oily. I also love the packaging. I can't say anything bad about this sunscreen! I love it
Heather H.
Picayune, MS
The is more than just a sunscreen. It is goes beyond just sunscreen needs and does wonderful things for your skin. The smell is amazing and is light weight. I just recently bought this and already can tell I will make more future purchases for this product.
Christa M.
Ariel , WA
I use this for my face in the summer. I really like that it doesn't smell like a typical sunscreen. It is a subtle floral scent that I like. It does a great job protecting my skin from the sun too, which is important.
Mariana G.
Pomona, CA
This product is very lightweight. It does not feel greasy or right. You have to read the directions on the product before applying. It only works if you apply it before sun exposure or you will get burnt. This is a really good product and I recommend it.
Sydney T.
It was an OK product. I applied it after my makeup and it smeared my makeup a little bit. Overall it did not make me break out which is rare. Also, it didn;t sting that much when I applied it. The application was pretty smooth and easy to do. Overall I did not burn so it did its job pretty well.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?