BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
member-523c3
I have a face with really bad uneven tones due to sun exposure and damage. I have been using this cream now for a couple of months and it seems to be bringing a positive response. The fact that it includes sunscreen helps in the process so that it is more even and protective.
Amber J.
Manitowoc, WI
Great sunscreen and very moisturizing. But very thick. Great for no makeup days. Makeup tends to slip and pill up over this sunscreen. I use it mixed with a tinted moisturizer.
Jen
Fall River, MA
Really nice sunscreen for the face. Sinks in quickly and doesn't leave a white cast or greasy residue. Works well on its own or under foundation. Totally effective at SPF 30 but it would great if they offered SPF 50 in this formula as well - Tarte would have a customer for life!
desiree M.
hermitage
This was a very lightweight sunscreen. This was my first time using this product. I feel like it was very effective and protected my face and neck from the sun. I would recommend this product to others.
Abigail C.
New Bern, NC
As someone that goes the beach a lot I used sunscreen on my face all the time. This product is great because it stayed on and I didn't breakout from the sun screen clogging my pores. I would buy again
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
Love this for use of my face it’s part of my daily routine to protect me skin. It’s lightweight and it does the job without clogging my pores. I would 100% recommend this product to friends and family
Leena K.
Not for me. Made my skin oily and I broke out bad. Smelled ok and absorbed but then my skin just broke out in a rash. Disappointed as I love tarte. Avoid if sensitive skin
Sapphire V.
The packaging is so gorgeous lol I really dig the color of it the product works and does what it's supposed to do although I am a first time user I really liked the way this product worked with me I would reconsider it to others.
Julie P.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I feel like it makes my skin feel very oily compared to other products I have used before. Overall not a terrible product, it does it’s job by protecting which is why I bought it. Also it smells great!
Rana S.
Howell, Mi
I love tarte and this is no exception. The formula is nice and light. The spf is very effective. I use it daily with my makeup. The scent has a lingering mineral quality to it but everything else is perfect.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?