BY TARTE #31 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaitlynn S.
Ashtabula, OH
This makes my skin feels so hydrated and protected at the same time. Tarte is a great, reliable product. It;s a little pricey, but totally worth it. The packaging is always beautiful. Thev lotion is gentle and i would definitely recommend it to anyone!
carla l.
Salem, OR
I wasn't really impressed with the product. Why pay so much for sunscreen? It does a decent job, has a pleasant fragrance, and isn't oily, but it IS overpriced. While I like the product, I would never actually buy it; I received a sample to try initially, thankfully.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I hated this product at first when I got it in a sample. I got the full size in a glossy-box and ever since I tried it again I love it. It doesn't smell bad and it protects my skin. I can wear it under my foundation too without my makeup going on weird.
Brittany K.
Casa Grande, AZ
I have a family member that uses this and I decided that I'd give it a try considering I always hear good things about this brand. I really loved it! I felt like it didn't sting my face like a lot of facial sunscreens do and it moisturized my face rather then dried it out. I would definitely buy this.
Sarah p.
It sank in to the skin beautifully, had a very light yet nice scent to it and the sample I received went a very long way. Over all, I actually really enjoyed this product more than I thought I would considering I'm not one to use sunscreens to begin with.
Jennifer C.
Mesquite, TX
Smells really good! I wear this when I know I'm going to be outside for a long period of time, or swimming etc. It's a plus because it has very cute packaging , it does not feel sticky on the skin like some sunscreen would make your skin feel! Thumbs Up!
Mia F.
I love this product!! I use it when I'm going to be outside all day in the pool or the beach or just hanging out . It goes well with or with out makeup and it's not super thick which is what I like and it doesn't have a scent. I can't stand when my face smells like sunblock I get headaches. So this product is made for the face its sensitive enough for my face but it protects my face from the sun which what I love
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love this sunscreen! i discovered this last summer at sephora and fell in love with it. the packaging is so cute and the smell is amazing, its not too oveprowering. i love to use this on my face when I'm sitting near the pool or at the beach
Carrie B.
Absolutely love this sunscreen! It stays on even on humid summer days here in the city and really seems to do the trick. Only downside is that the price seems a bit steep for the amount that you get but otherwise it's definitely worth it to give it a try!
Kristy N.
This product is definitely light weight and perfect for on the go. Whenever I feel dry and I am out and bout in sunny California, I am able to spray this and feel comforted. There is not odd odor and there is not color or sticky residue left from the product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?