BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elia C.
Sunscreen is super light! And works really well. I love the feel of it on my skin! Packaging is super cute! I love the color! Even though this product is a little pricey, it's a great sunscreen that feels super light!
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love this brand! This has become my favorite sunscreen because it doesn't leave any kind of residue on my face like most sunscreens. I love the fresh smell and texture. I highly recommend everything from this brand.
Sarah H.
Everything by Tarte is amazing. Seriously. Plus they are cruelty free. This sunscreen lotion was wonderful. My skin felt good, not greasy, I didn't burn, and my makeup applied nicely over it. I WILL re purchase and I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved this sunscreen! I used it on my face before I went to the beach. It doesn't have a strong smell it lasted for a long time and I would definitely purchase full size in the future. I received a sample size from Sephora.
Isabelle O.
Old Town, ME
I am always on the hunt to find a good facial sunscreen that actually does its job and also doesn't break me out. This is it! It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy like some other sunscreens I have tried and also sits fine under foundation and other makeup. I would definitely recommend to others!
stephanie V.
Pharr, TX
I really enjoy using this product daily, due to its light weight feel and its oil-free properties. Typically I dislike applying sunscreen but the tarte suncreen lotion doesn't leave my face an oily mess at the end of the day.
Brandi T.
Hollister , CA
This is the only sun screen I use on my face. I find its one of the few that doesn't break my skin out or make me look super greasy. It can be expensive but I think it's worth the money since it doesn't break me out.
Bianca D.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is one of my favorites sunscreen just because is lightweight doesn't make me break out and doesn't make me feel greasy or oily. I also love the packaging. I can't say anything bad about this sunscreen! I love it
Ariel R.
Anaheim
I love Tarte, they're all natural and wear wonderfully. However, they make me break out!! I wish my skin wasn't so sensitive. I love this product, but i cannot wear it. Alert to all sensitive skinned people! Do not buy!! It gives me both acne and hives..
Christa M.
Ariel , WA
I use this for my face in the summer. I really like that it doesn't smell like a typical sunscreen. It is a subtle floral scent that I like. It does a great job protecting my skin from the sun too, which is important.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?