BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sew J.
Vallejo, CA
I like using this product mostly in the summer to keep my skin protected but I still incorporate it in my fall and winter makeup looks to keep the skin feeling protected and well taken care of all year long
Hannah L.
I was really disappointed in this sunscreen. For a rather expensive price, I expected much better. This sunscreen is only SPF 30 and makes my skin feel oily. It also has a strange scent that I cannot get used to. I do like the fact that the sunscreen has a pump though.
Melissa R.
Coppell, TX
love this as both a sunscreen and moisturizer! it leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated but not overly oily! it doesn’t have a sticky feeling to it like other moisturizers or sun screens do
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
I love this tarte spf furthest of all it is in a cute lil bottle.. and it's a spray on spf, it is also vegan, and paraben free, so it's amazing, and healthy for the skin, I definitely recommend it!
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
Generally great in the skin nice smoothing effects while your out on the beach but just need that extra protection it is general I bought mines at at Sephora It can improve on the size of the bottle it’s more like a travel size .
Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love that this wasn’t greasy like sunscreens usually are . I had a free sample from Sephora and used it in Mexico , and it worked well! Very effective for me. I didn’t like the smell though.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
I bought this from ulta but I didn't have the best experience. It made my makeup shift and my skin feel oily even after setting spray. I still use it but only on no makeup days. It smells amazing and the packaging is cute .
Kelsey H.
New Braunfels
Feels better than just any ol sunscreen slathered on your face, but I prefer a good BB cream with a high SPF from a brand my skin is already used to to help prevent breakouts on sensitive skin
Maddison H.
Evansville
Love the smell and product. It does what it's intended to do. The coverage was great. The price is a little high for me. But I still think it's a good value. I order online. I would buy again.
Kirstie L.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff was heaven sent. It didn't feel greasy or heavy, my skin felt like it could breathe. I was able to use makeup over it with no problems whatsoever and it definitely helped my skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?