BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ariel R.
Anaheim
I love Tarte, they're all natural and wear wonderfully. However, they make me break out!! I wish my skin wasn't so sensitive. I love this product, but i cannot wear it. Alert to all sensitive skinned people! Do not buy!! It gives me both acne and hives..
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love this brand! This has become my favorite sunscreen because it doesn't leave any kind of residue on my face like most sunscreens. I love the fresh smell and texture. I highly recommend everything from this brand.
Katie G.
Lakewood, Ca
I really like this sunscreen!! I can't really use chemical sunscreens without a bad reaction so this being a mineral sunscreen is a definite bonus. I am particularly pale so I can't speak to any white cast, however I can say that it does leave a bit of shine. It's one of my favorite facial sunscreens.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
I like this sunblock and moisturizer combo because it's not too greasy, or leaves product on on my hands. I've never tried it until I ordered it from Sephora. It's a good value and doesn't break out my skin. Try it.
Michelle M.
Clarkesville , GA
It's so difficult to find an excellent SPF for your face! This one takes the cake!! It has a great smell- the texture is not oily - rubs in the skin like a lotion not a sunscreen. Does not break my sensitive skin out at all! I love how it carries an SPF 30! Water resistant and comes in a travel size!!
Jessica F.
Ringgold, GA
I love Tarte and I love this product! Easy to apply, pleasant smell, dries quickly, and gives just enough protection to keep me from getting burnt but still allows me to get a nice tan! Very gentle. I will definitely be repurchasing this product again!
Sarah H.
Everything by Tarte is amazing. Seriously. Plus they are cruelty free. This sunscreen lotion was wonderful. My skin felt good, not greasy, I didn't burn, and my makeup applied nicely over it. I WILL re purchase and I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Shadey S.
Portland, OR
I tried a sample from sephora and was overall happy with the product. My skin didn't feel oily and it didn't leave that typical layer of film on my skin. My skin could still breathe and it didn't cause any breakouts
Brit B.
Love that this keeps my face feeling smooth and protected. My face no longer turns bright read. I have used it a few times and will keep buying! I love all tarte products. I usually buy at Sephora. I will buy again!
Anzhelika C.
Canoga Park, CA
I got this product in Play by Sephora June subscription box. In general, I love Tarte cosmetics their formula is amazing. This particular product is excellent. It has a very light formula and applies smoothly. Probably, I will perches it a full size soon.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?