BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Janae Z.
Chino
Good sunscreen. Not my favorite but definitely good. Didn't have a harsh smell or feel too thick on my skin. I purchased from Sephora. Packaging is cute and didn't feel too cheap. I would recommend to give a try
Miranda F.
Chapin
A little greasy and leaves a white residue on the skin. The smell isn't overwhelming but definitely not the most pleasant. If it was more sheer, it would be perfect. The consistency works well under makeup.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Anh N.
Palatine , IL
I like this SPF. It's not too greasy on my face. It's gentle and not irritating and doesn't clog my pores or cause my skin to be oily. My only wish is that they offered a higher SPF. Would recommend to others.
Samantha A.
Del Rio, TX
I love everything tarte and this was a great sunscreen! Very lightweight but with just enough spf! I love the packaging and though it is a bit pricey I truly loved the product and would definitely repurchase!
Carrie B.
Perry Hall, MD
This is my go-to facial sunscreen for the beach or pool! I always worry about getting clogged pores when using sunscreen from the drugstore. The Tarte sunscreen is great because it's all natural and I don't have to worry about it drying out my face or getting a breakout after using it!
Michelle H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this. I put it on before foundation and also when I go out in the sun. It smells amazing and I love the travel sized to take with me in my beach bag! The packaging itself is super cute too
Mikayla H.
Fantastic brand. I genuinely don't know I single product that hasn't worked for me. Everything is so amazingly easy to use and so pigmented and blendable. I highly recommend the entire brand as a whole!!!
Hailee B.
Denison
This sunscreen is the best sun care product I have ever put on my face. Not only is it a makeup collection I already trust,it is also one of the most recommended beauty care products. 10/10 would recommend
Milly R.
park city, UT
Love this stuff! I got this so i could use it in Hawaii and it really protected my skin. I didn't get burned once and i left with a really nice golden tan. The packaging is so cute too! Highly recommend
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?