BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
SABBETH g.
Miami Beach, FL
There are very few products I actually like from tarte. This products is definitely not my fav from them. On the plus side, has decent amount of SPF but I do not like the application or how the product feels.
Jordan T.
Honestly not much to it it's just as sunblock for your face to wear under your makeup. I wasn't ecstatic about it nor was I disappointed in it it just did what it was supposed to do
Evelyn R.
Spartanburg, SC
It didn’t really moisturize my face how I expected. To me it was a bit pricey on my budget because of school. I have oily skin so it’s hard to find the right moisturizer that won’t cause me to look greasier.
Beebee A.
Los Angeles , CA
Got the sample size just to try it out , I believe it was about $12 which was great. One thing I don’t like about most sunscreens is how greasy they can feel but not this one , it just bends into your skin! It smells great too but not too much. I will be purchasing the bigger bottle next time ! It is worth it and it is vegan so if you have sensitive skin like I do this product is very gentel.
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
I used this sunscreen while I was in Disneyland over the summer and it worked great! I didn’t burn and I still got a nice tan. I love that it’s not oily and it smells amazing! I’m not sure how well this would work for someone that burns easily because I don’t. I love this sunscreen though, I definitely recommend giving it a try!
kari s.
Chino, CA
Works great, light weight with no flash back, the packaging is so cute, the perfect accessorie for everyday but also is amazing for all year round, works beautiful under full glam
$pooky W.
This stuff keeps your face soft and moisturized throughout the day. It also smells good and is good for the price, lots of facial moisturizers are very expensive. Would buy again.
Kerri I.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love everything tarte and this sunscreen is no different. Works wonderful especially for daily use with makeup. Doesn’t make my face feel like it is built up with product. I would definitely recommend it.
Caitlin L.
Des Moines, IA
I really love this product. It’s one of my faves! It’s light weight and works so well. I’d recommend it to everyone and I have! I will definitely need to buy it again once I run out!
Starr B.
Fort Bragg
Tarte missed the mark with this one. Maybe it works better on fairer skin tones but in me (MAC NW43 for ref) it just made me look ashy. I also think the price point was off. I wouldn’t recommend to any poc
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?