BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Emily L.
Baytown,TX
Really loved the light weight consistency of the product. It kept my face feeling smooth and soft as well. All in all I would say this product was effective. A little bit pricey,  but worth it to me. I would defiantly consider buying again soon.  tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Amanda Q.
Uxbridge, MA
I love this tarte sunscreen it works beautiful . I love the bottle it's so pretty and it's semi affordable. I love that it's lightweight and not greasy. I will be buying again
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I was not a fan of this moisturizer by tarte. It was very thick and almost hard to rub into the face. It left a white streak which is not ideal for a light coverage makeup for the summertime. I wouldn't recommend this two others.
Emily B.
Portland, OR
Honestly, this is the best facial sunscreen I have ever used. It doesn’t clog my face like others do to cause breakouts. I never feel weighed down by it and it goes under my makeup wonderfully. I think Tarte being a makeup company, they knew exactly what the formula should be to compliment makeup and not ruin it. Worth it!
JOHADASA A.
El Monte, CA
Obviamente este lo uso para el rostro , aunque no tiene mucha proteccion ya q ami me gusta q tenga el 50 de protección, pero es bastante bueno y te refresca la piel muy bien !
Amanda B.
eugene , OR
SPF moisturizers are usually a real hit or miss for me because they leave a white cast most of the time and leave my skin feeling really tacky. Unfortunately, this is one of those sunscreens that didn’t work for me. I love the bottle and pump, and I love tarte. I think it’s a good value if you like it, I just wasn’t a fan.
MIKAELA A.
I found this product very useful! It wasn't thick on my skin - which I really liked. It was gentle and I found it to make my skin feel wonderful. I really liked that it was SPF 30 because my face tends to get burned a lot - It helped protect me from the sun and I would definitely recommend others to buy this product
Alexandra L.
Mt prospect
This sunscreen loathing is prefect when your feeling dry . Apply to your skin before or after a long day in the sun . Your body will feel as smooth as ever . The price isn’t bad and the product is even better . I would definitely recommend to buy this amazing product.
Stephanie C.
Peoria, AZ
I got a little sample of this one time for purchasing my foundation and actually really liked it. I really like the ingredients they are natural ingredients. It does not feel greasy on the face. It is a little pricey but since I don’t use it every day it’s worth it for me. (Even though I should use sunscreen everyday )
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?