BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Morgan M.
I received this in an Ipsy bag and in a Sephora Play! bag. I love it!! I use it on days when I know I will be outside. It's gentle enough for my skin. There is no scent to it which I love. I also love to use it under my foundations that have no SPF. I would definitely recommend this product!
andrea g.
Enamorada completamente de este protector solar, para mi es el mejor ya que no deja el rostro como otros protectores completamente blanco sino que la deja de un tono uniforme, natural ademas que da la proteccion minima requerida para esos dias de playa en nuestras vacaciones 100% recommendado
Jessi J.
Liberty, MO
I've only used this a couple times but I like that it is really light on my skin. It doesn't have that typical sun screen smell. It doesn't make me break out which is great. My only thing is it seems to separate really easily so maybe if I shake it up better or stir it I will like it better.
Sonia H.
FAVORITE! I'm a huge fan of nearly all tarte products and this is certainly up in the ranks for me. I'm a repeat user of this sunscreen for a variety of reasons. It's gentle on the skin with a pleasant fragrance. I've recommended this to so many others and their experience has been positive!
Alaina T.
I have no complaints with this sunscreen besides the price. It is only a sunscreen. It doesn't really have anything special to it but is pretty gentle. I wouldn't repurchase this just because of the simple reason of it being far too expensive for what it is and the amount of product you get.
Jeanette A.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this sunscreen, it has great coverage does not make skin appear or feel overly oily. The bottle is so cute that it looks amazing standing beside the beauty products that I have on my makeup station. I would definitely buy it again it is worth it and gives my skin a feel of hydration!!
nichole w.
Middletwn Spg, VT
This product is great ,very effective and doesn't feel heavy on your face or cause problems with sensitive skin, my issue has always been breakouts with a lot of products. this one works like a charm. we have to protect the skin we're in,may as well do it with a product that is comfortable!
Jamie B.
Oklahoma City , OK
First of all, how cute is this packaging!? I got this as part of a suncare favorites kit from sephora and immediately wanted to try it. The smell is really good, like a light and clean sporty cologne. I keep it in my purse so that I'm never caught in the sun without some sort of protection.
Natalia V.
Lafayette, LA
Not great for intense use, but i enjoy applying this if i know I'll be outside for an event or special occasion. It is not terrific if you will sweat. Beach use is ok, but i prefer a higher SPF. I love it if I'm just laying out for a bit to tan or for the pool if i wont be staying out long.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got the tarte Tarteguard Sunscreen lotion in one of my subscription boxes this summer. I love the brand tarte but I had never used the sunscreen before. I really like it. It definitely did it's job. It smells really nice and doesn't feel overly greasy on my skin. Definitely give it a try.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?