BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley L.
Wheeling, WV
I received this product as a part of a subscription box and I love it! This is the perfect moisturizer to use on days when you want a bit more protection and if you apply it and then wait for it to absorb and dry down you can apply your primer and make up right over it with no issues. It hasn’t broken me out either on days I have used it.
Michaley A.
Comstock Park, MI
Haven’t used this product in awhile and I honestly probably wouldn’t put money into buying it again personally because I have oily skin in my t zone and I found it made my skin oily
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
I love SPF and I’m always looking for skincare that includes it. This is only straight up sunscreen lotion I have for my face and I love the way it smells. Also it isn’t too greasy.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I tried this because I am always looking for a great facial sunscreen that does not burn my pores. It was just ok. I was expecting for the price to be blown away and I was not. It didn’t burn my pores but it had the same greasy feeling as the drugstore versions and didn’t live up to the price point. I wouldn’t return it but I wouldn’t buy again
Jenna T.
The Tart Tartguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion is an awesome product.  The best way to protect and conserve our skin is with SPF sun protection.  The scent of this product is wonderful.  This sunscreen is my go to product for summer months.  It's perfect for layering under my makeup and protecting my skin from harmful UV rays.
Mads A.
Mobile, AL
Can't really tell a difference but it still feels good on my face!! Wouldn't buy again but it's a good product. Feels gentle and the packaging is beautiful like all Tarte products!!
Kim H.
Bryan, TX
I received this in a subscription box in a sample stuff not too long ago and I have actually grown to like it. It doesn't feel to thick and it can be used on it's own or under makeup.
Raquel F.
Cheboygan, MI
I don’t use sunscreen very often but this one is pretty nice! Not a harsh smell unlike other sunscreens. This one was sheer and not too heavy. Would purchase again. I recommend it!! It’s nice for hot weather.
Jordan T.
Honestly not much to it it's just as sunblock for your face to wear under your makeup. I wasn't ecstatic about it nor was I disappointed in it it just did what it was supposed to do
Beebee A.
Los Angeles, CA
Got the sample size just to try it out , I believe it was about $12 which was great. One thing I don’t like about most sunscreens is how greasy they can feel but not this one , it just bends into your skin! It smells great too but not too much. I will be purchasing the bigger bottle next time ! It is worth it and it is vegan so if you have sensitive skin like I do this product is very gentel.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?