BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love this sunscreen! i discovered this last summer at sephora and fell in love with it. the packaging is so cute and the smell is amazing, its not too oveprowering. i love to use this on my face when I'm sitting near the pool or at the beach
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
This is a good sunscreen for when you go to the beach or pool but I would not wear it under makeup as an everyday sunscreen. Gentle and effective, but adds a little too much shine to my oily skin. I bought it at Sephora and would probably not repurchase.
Kristy N.
This product is definitely light weight and perfect for on the go. Whenever I feel dry and I am out and bout in sunny California, I am able to spray this and feel comforted. There is not odd odor and there is not color or sticky residue left from the product.
Neglis N.
Se siente bien en la piel, no es pesada, y hace el trabajo muy bien. Estoy muy contenta, y cuando me aplico esto en mi cara no se tienes la sensacion que quema es suave, Me encanta este protector solar es agradable e hidratante lo recomiendo es muy bueno
Brea K.
Sartell, MN
I got this in a sample size and I fell in love with it. I like to apply it to my face and neck for extra sun protection when I'm going to be outside. This is perfect if your foundation or moisturizers don't have SPF in them, or for some added protection.
Chelsea G.
Fresno , CA
This isn't just a sunscreen!! This is like magic in a bottle & it's a moisturizer as well!! I ALWAYS grab this before I do my foundation. The plus side to this is it doesn't have the typical sun block feel and smell. It blends into your skin so nicely and has a refreshing smell to it!! Plus the bottle is pretty cute!! I recommend this to all my friends
Jennifer J.
I received a sample of this tarte guard sunscreen and I seemed to really enjoy it. I think I'll purchase the full size from Ulta. I think it's a little pricey for a sunscreen though. It seems to work well when your in the sun. Tarte is a really good brand.
Alex T.
Richmond, VA
It feels great on my skin, it doesn't break me out and it lasts for a long time because a little goes a long way. I love it, and will always repurchase it. It's also the perfect SPF, so that you can get a little bit of sun. It also works well with makeup because my it never makes it slide off my face.
Marcella Y.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is amazing. I live in arizona so its so hot i need a good sunscreen. Its a little pricey but not to bad. I bought this online at tarte they made it very easy to check out. The packaging is amazing i love how its purple with gold. Super classy!
Sarah C.
Geneseo , NY
I have very sensitive skin so I need to be careful of what products I put on my face. Tarte as a brand is one of the best for people with sensitive skin! This sunscreen in a lifesaver, it doesn't dry my face or make it oily. I can even wear makeup with it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?