BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Megan G.
I love the Tarte Tarteguard Sunscreen. It is lightweight and sinks into the skin without leaving a white cast. I like that it has SPF 30. It's a little pricey but it's worth it if you are willing to invest a little more into your skincare.
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
I've only used a deluxe sample of this Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion. The product does not feel greasy, the application is easy, does not feel gunky or heavy. The scent is pleasant. It contains SPF 30. It's recommended to reapply every two hours.
Yare J.
This is a really great face sunscreen. It doesn't feel heavy or have that typical sunscreen smell which is nice, but it also seems to actually protect my skin which is what is most important. It goes on great under makeup.
Mali M.
Sacramento
I love tarte this product line is amazing everything they put out is truly a masterpiece it spreads evenly and smoothly and stays for a really long time even under makeup so honestly for me there is no product better it's a lil pricey but it's completely worth it
Amanda D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have extremly fair skin being Irish so I am always looking for a new sunscreen makeup product but I will not be buying this, it clumped and flaked when I was putting it on. Dissapointed because I heard such good things too
Shelly K.
Greenville, OH
This is a nice light moisturizer. I do not use it often because I'm particular about the lotion I use under my makeup. I typically use this when I am going without any makeup since my makeup already has sunscreen protection.
Sara C.
Newington, CT
I got this in my Sephora play and I like this sunscreen. I'm not a fan of how sunscreen feels so I will usually mix this with my moisturizer in the morning. When I finish the sample size I will most likely buy the full size.
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
Maybe I'm weird, but I really can never tell if a facial sunscreen is awesome, or just ok. I got a small bottle of this in a Sephora sample bag. Its got a nice, light lotiony texture, not too much fragrance. My face didn't fry off after using it, but i'd hope it did at least that much. Just not too impressed.
Shelby C.
If you're looking for an amazing sunscreen to go under your foundation you've found it. Non-greasy and non-offensive odor have me praising the lord for this Tarte sunscreen. Sephora always gets me and this is no exception. My face will be protected forever now!
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA
Got this as a sample in my Play by Sephora subscription box and I have to say I absolutely love it. It has a great smell and feel to it. I plan on purchasing the bigger bottle at Sephora when I run out of this sample. Leaves my face feeling soft not sticky or greasy which is great because I have oily skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?