BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
hailee h.
conway
this is overall a decent product but it left my face a little dry and it had a sticky texture and made my hair stick to my face all the time, but a pro is that it doesn’t leave my face dry like other sunscreens
Carlena  B.
Ashland, KY
Great formula, no heavy greasy feeling or strong smell indicating you have any product in. The packaging is adorable with and easy to use pump that dispenses the right amount for application without being wasteful.
Anh N.
Palatine , IL
I like this SPF. It's not too greasy on my face. It's gentle and not irritating and doesn't clog my pores or cause my skin to be oily. My only wish is that they offered a higher SPF. Would recommend to others.
Samantha A.
Del Rio, TX
I love everything tarte and this was a great sunscreen! Very lightweight but with just enough spf! I love the packaging and though it is a bit pricey I truly loved the product and would definitely repurchase!
Maria
This was not the best sunscreen. It made me break out, and I still got rather sunburnt while using it. I will not be repurchasing this product. There are better sunscreens on the market that work with my skin.
hayleigh n.
Hibbing, MN
love this stuff! great cute packaging. it’s a bit pricey but i would highly recommend this to anyone. i’m literally obsessed with the packaging because it’s just so fun and bright. product itself works great!
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This is a lightweight moisturizer and sunscreen with a light tint. I like to use this as a base in place of foundation whenever i need some added sun protectant. It is gentle on my face and does not clog my pores.
Carrie B.
Perry Hall, MD
This is my go-to facial sunscreen for the beach or pool! I always worry about getting clogged pores when using sunscreen from the drugstore. The Tarte sunscreen is great because it's all natural and I don't have to worry about it drying out my face or getting a breakout after using it!
Michelle H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this. I put it on before foundation and also when I go out in the sun. It smells amazing and I love the travel sized to take with me in my beach bag! The packaging itself is super cute too
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?