BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great everyday sunscreen. I put in on on top of my moisturizer but under my primer and makeup. I love the packaging and of course the sun blocking perspective. I wore this all day in Vegas on a hot summer day and it worked great!
C A.
This is the best sunscreen for face I have ever tried. I've been searching for so long for a sunscreen that wasn't greasy or chalky. It is very light and absorbs quickly and works well under makeup. I would definitely buy again!
Ashley A.
Daly City, CA
I like this product because it sinks into the skin without being too greasy and it has a nice scent, not the typical sunscreen scent which I hate. I also like that it has a pump for easy use and the purple bottle is super cute!
Sarah M.
York, PA
The Tarte Tarteguard was amazing. With my sensitive skin I normally have to buy something that is SPF 80 so that I can get it to give me coverage. The Tarteguard last me for about 4 hours and I did not get burnt at all. I have never been so excited over sunscreen!
Amie H.
Florence, KY
Works well and isn't greasy. I love the packaging as it makes it feel like a more luxe product. My face can be pretty finicky so I was happy to try a sunblock that was especially for faces with and ingredient conscious brand.
sierra b.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This sunscreen is amazing and makes my skin feel so so soft! Tarte always has amazing products but this is one of my favorites for sure! Worth the buy! If you’re thinking of getting it, definitely do! You can thank me later
Nicole Z.
Wolverine Lk, MI
Another great product from Tarte! I love this brand. The spf was a bit greasy at first but that went away pretty fast and I didn't notice it was on. It's great for sensitive skin and smells good too! A little goes a long way
Maegan M.
West Pelzer
Left me a bit greasy feeling but I have stopped trying to use it under makeup and just by itself and it works far better. If you use it as a base, you feel like you’re melting throughout the day. Love tarte products though.
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
I got this lotion as a gift. It is wonderful leaves my skin so soft and with the added sunscreen benefits I just love that. I would definitely purchase and recommend.
Linda C.
This sunscreen is lightweight, easy to apply, and isn't greasy. Makes it good to apply under makeup. The pump dispenses a good amount of product. This is my first time using this sunscreen and I'd be willing to purchase again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?