BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Great sunscreen got face and body, I love the smell because it doesn't smell terrible and is so wearable. It's on the pricey side but it is worth the spurge. I would definitely recommend since it is a nice size to carry around.
Martha E.
Glendora, CA
I bought this Tarteguard 30 SPF lotion last year. I wore it all Summer. It was okay but I found a better one. I thought it was a little too greasy for my liking. I wish it was tinted also. FYI It leaves a white cast on your face when using this Tarteguard SPF lotion.
Alayna D.
Clearfield, PA
It's always good to have spf on your face and body, and this tartegaurd is perfect! the smell is wonderful I think, and it doesn't leave a greasy texture behind. it laid on my face wonderfully even with makeup overtop. love it!
Autumn B.
I received this as a 100 point perk from Sephora. I was really impressed with the coverage, i did not feel oily at all. I was able to wear it under my makeup with no creasing. The packaging feels very expensive and looks great!
Sarah H.
Joplin, MO
I'm so particular about my skin because I am so fair. I know girls these days love being bronzed but I've had too many sunburns to play with my skin like that. Tarte is worth every penny and it isn't heavy or oily. If you're as fair as me, this is the stuff for you.
Liza G.
Albuquerque, NM
This is must have for all of your outdoor summer activities! I love all Tarte products, but this skincare product is amazing. Super lightweight and it goes on easily and doesn't ruin your makeup. Keeps you outdoor bash ready!
Madison G.
Sooooo cute! I love tarte so much, my fave brand possibly of all tome and this sunscreen is sooo amazing and beautiful!! It smells so good and the packaging is to DIE for, love throwing it in my bag for the day, i cant think of going back to a regular sunscreen!!
Brittany I.
This product was such a lifesaver on my senior trip. I'm very pale and I was so worried I'd burn really bad so I invested in this. That was one of the greatest decisions I've ever made. My face didn't even slightly burn like I was expecting it to. Great product!
Kathy F.
Cape Coral, FL
This product is a little expensive but it really has a good value for the price. It smells amazing and isn't very heavy on your skin. I'm a first time user but I can tell I will be going back. It's very gentle on your skin but protects you very much from the sun.
Yare J.
This is a really great face sunscreen. It doesn't feel heavy or have that typical sunscreen smell which is nice, but it also seems to actually protect my skin which is what is most important. It goes on great under makeup.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?