BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This was just not good for my skin. I'm really pale so I need to protect my skin in the summer. This was so heavy on my face, made my makeup look like goop, and I broke out constantly. Now I let my mom try it and she LOVED it. Worked perfectly for her skin type so at least it didn't go to waste.
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
Not a bad sunscreen. I got this in last month's play box from sephora! The consistency is kind of weird and I feel like it doesn't absorb into my skin that well. It's hard for me to use this under my makeup. I think it would use this like at the beach or somewhere I didn't wear anything on top
Angela P.
I got a Tarte 30 moisturizing sunscreen in a sample beauty bag. I had never used it before. While we were camping, I used it under my CC cream and I really liked it. My makeup went on well over it and it kept my face from burning even though I was outside all day. Seems that it's great for faces!
Vanessa M.
It was expensive but that’s nothing new as tarte is pricy but there products are very good and the smell is good. I bought it at ultra and have been using it ever since.
Jackie M.
Elkton, MD
Just got this and I really like it. It goes well underneath make up and doesn't clog my pores. I just wish it wasn't so pricey. I got mine in my Sephora play monthly subscription box. I probably will not purchase the larger size because I don't think it's any better than a lower end SPF.
Angie C.
If I could just write amazing !!!!! A bit prici but if you have the extra money , well why not give it a try . It's gentle on the skin smells great . I bought mine at Sephora . I can recommend this to anyone. Good to wear as a primer as well, price might just need to be a little lower lol
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
HATED this. I have combo skin but it's not way to oily anymore. This made my face SO greasy and made me break out terribly. For how expensive it is, I expected better especially since it's recommended for your face. Would never buy this again or recommend it to anyone with anything other than dry skin!
Stephanie S.
Tarte wins again. I didn't break out. This left no residue. I didn't get a sunburn and dint have to reapply a million times..That's a huge win for me!! Tarte uses the best ingredients and the prices are fair. I'm always getting great product...even if their customer service is not great!
Morgan M.
I received this in an Ipsy bag and in a Sephora Play! bag. I love it!! I use it on days when I know I will be outside. It's gentle enough for my skin. There is no scent to it which I love. I also love to use it under my foundations that have no SPF. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jeanette A.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this sunscreen, it has great coverage does not make skin appear or feel overly oily. The bottle is so cute that it looks amazing standing beside the beauty products that I have on my makeup station. I would definitely buy it again it is worth it and gives my skin a feel of hydration!!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora