BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shoua L.
San Lorenzo , CA
I love how this makes my skin feel. It is not oily and goes on matte. My trouble areas are around my nose and my t-zone, this helps so much. Also took this with me to hawaii and my face held up so good against the heat and sun!!
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
It goes on pretty easily but it's a tad too heavy for my liking. It doesn't fully blend into my skin and you know I have it on. I received a free sample from Sephora. It may work on others skin and it may work for you.
Megan F.
This has a nice lightweight feel and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I like to wear this over my regular skincare routine and under my primer and foundation. I find that this works well with an all day makeup application. A good sunscreen is very important to me since I'm predisposed to skin cancer.
Letecha T.
Sherwood , AR
I love sunscreens that are made specifically for the face. I have sensitive skin so it can be hard to find products that don't irritate my skin, I love this. I was given this as a gift, but I would purchase it for myself.
Sally J.
Madison, NC
I am very excited about this as it does a great job. I can't go in the sun or I'll burn badly. I do wish I could get a higher SPF number. I ordered this and I am still looking for a higher number. I don't get out much but I want to be protected from the sun.
Gownou T.
Love love this sunscreen it feels amazing and light weight. It is on a pricier side but trust me it'll be worth it and last for a long time. At first I was skeptical about it but good thing I got my hands on this baby.
Stephanie  A.
San Antonio, TX
It is great even on people who have sensitive skin. The product is so great on the skin that most of the time I forget that I have it on, there is no white residue that other sunscreen lotion can leave on your face. I also think it is great under make up and acts like a primer for the rest of your make up.
Audrey U.
Nashville, TN
I have only used this once or twice but this facial sunscreen did not make my face break out (which most sunscreen does). I received this in my Sephora Play box. I don't think I would buy again because it is pricy in comparison to the facial sunblock I usually use.
Shelby C.
If you're looking for an amazing sunscreen to go under your foundation you've found it. Non-greasy and non-offensive odor have me praising the lord for this Tarte sunscreen. Sephora always gets me and this is no exception. My face will be protected forever now!
Hannah S.
Carson city, NV
I have already reviewed the other tarte tarte guard but this is the exact same thing but In a smaller bottle. I love the fact that it is spf 30 because that's honestly all you need and it is perfect to wear under makeup
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?