BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
I got this lotion as a gift. It is wonderful leaves my skin so soft and with the added sunscreen benefits I just love that. I would definitely purchase and recommend.
Linda C.
This sunscreen is lightweight, easy to apply, and isn't greasy. Makes it good to apply under makeup. The pump dispenses a good amount of product. This is my first time using this sunscreen and I'd be willing to purchase again.
Kira Y.
Seattle
This sunscreen is the perfect size for traveling, and didn't break me out like many sunscreens. It is really light and doesn't make me feel oily, on the downside, it left kind of a film on my face. But regardless, I love it
Kasey H.
This is an okay sunscreen. It does the job. The only thing is that it's not completely water safe. If you go swimming you need to reapply no doubt. The packing is pretty and I love the pump. The price is good it still does the job!
Brittany G.
Tampa, FL
I love this product because it's great to use under foundation for sun protectant. It's also very light on the face and it's best because 30 spf is good start for your sunscreen. Specifically if you live in a sunny place
Alyssa B.
Honestly, I really have no complaints with any sunscreen. I had gotten this as a gift and it's the only sunscreen I use now. I love it and I have no complaints. It's effective and I love it! I would highly recommend this.
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
Does it's job, my face didn't get burned. The packaging is so cute and travel friendly. I got sent this in an Ipad bag and repurchased it afterwards. For the price I wish I got a little bit more, but the quality is great
Lauren S.
Rome, GA
I love this product! It is a great moisturizer for my skin. I like the new packaging and look of the bottle. It is very gentle on the skin. I bought this product from a friend that got the wrong moisturizer and loved it!!
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
As someone with really pale skin, I love this product. It is not like most sunblocks in that I can actually put it on under my makeup and it does t make my makeup look odd. It also doesn't have a harsh smell and provides great spf. Definitely recommend.
Fitzpatrick S.
Kermit, WV
I definitely rate this five stars. I am a repeat user! This will be my 3rd time buying! It is on one hand kinda pricy! But a little bit goes along way! Can't wait to buy again! I recommend this to everyone! I love Tarte
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?