BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maddy P.
fabulous! i like that they use aurally based ingredients and I've always taken sunscreen to be very important because it is important we protect from UV rays. a little pricey because i feel like there are some cheaper options that work just as well!
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
This lotion is light and fresh. It quickly sinks into skin without that white mask look. I like the fresh scent as well. It provides excellent spf but the only drawback is the pump, I feel that not all of the product would be used instead of a tube.
Kaitlyn W.
Upper Sandusky, OH
It works it's a sunscreen for 30 but I wish they would make it like 50 or something because some places are super hot and I get really hot if it's just 30 so I'm a little upset but I also love it because it's moisturizing and it's cute and it's fun to wear because it snows good and everything
Alexis C.
Middletown, NY
This is such a lovely sunscreen. It's very lightweight and it's not greasy or oily so perfect for anyone with oily skin. It also absorbs quickly so you can apply makeup if you'd life. Definitely worth checking out if you're interested. I recommend!
Megan Y.
A friend recently gave me her's after trying it out and gave it to me so I was lucky enough to have a bottle of this. It's pretty expensive for a bottle of sunscreen, that has a specific location for you face I really though it was worth the buy specially if you plan on wearing makeup and going outside and you need sunscreen this is a great product.
Cailey S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have used the Tarteguard 30 sunscreen for my face and though the product was good but not great enough to keep purchasing. I feel like a cheaper, drug store sunscreen would do the job just as well. I probably won't buy this again just because I can save money and buy something less expensive.
Kimberly R.
Richmond , TX
This is amazing. I have combination skin that can be extremely sensitive. this did not feel greasy, did not clog my pores, and my skin did not react to it. Tarte did it right! Loved this Sunscreen lotion, will defenitely buy it again any time soon..
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
I love this sunscreen! I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue with this product breaking me out or burning. I think it offers great SPF protection and I use it every day. It's also super light weight, which is important for facial sunscreen.
Laurie G.
Huntsville, AL
No one wants wrinkles! With Tarte's sunscreen you can prevent early aging and burning skin while still getting a sunny glow. Sunscreen helps block sun; it does not completely block it out. It smells good and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Tamie G.
Edinburg , TX
This product is very good! I love the presentation it has! The price is awesome! I will keep buying it for sure! It is something that will not disappoint you! I really recommend it one hundred percent!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?