BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This is a great product to have in your arsenal. I keep with me at all times. It is light enough you can put on with your normal moisturizer and not feel heavy or oily. I have worn on days spent in the sun on the Venice boardwalk in LA, and came home with nothing but a healthy color.
Emily B.
Moyock, NC
Tarte is one of my absolute favorite cosmetics brand. I love wearing a sunscreen everyday to protect my skin and I enjoy that this one is a 30 spf but it compares a lot to any sunscreen you'd put on! It does make my skin soft and it smells a lot better than normal sunscreen!
Ashley B.
Edison , OH
I love that it has SPF 30. My only issue is it can't be worn under my makeup. It's too greasy for that. It doesn't dry down. It can be hard to rub in all the way to get rid of the white cast as well. It's good for when you don't want to wear makeup and protect your skin though.
Sarah B.
Irvine , CA
I love this sunscreen so much. I first tried the sample size and fell in love. It's light weight. It doesn't clog my pores. The smell is pleasant. I can wear it under makeup and my skin still looks great. I highly recommend everyone try it. It will always be a staple of mine.
Sydney R.
I cannot say enough about Tarte's Tarteguard! I am obsessed with this sunscreen. I never leave home without it and neither should anyone else! This sunscreen is so lightweight that if you choose to wear face make-up on top you don't feel like you're wearing a ton of product on your face. I have been using this now for a few months and on very heavy UV/sunny days and not once have I been sunburned! I will keep buying this as long as they sell it!
Alexis W.
The packaging is so cute. It's like you never want to use it because you want to look at it forever, but it's not worth how much it is. Does it work? Yes. But just as well as cheaper SPF 30. I would say if you get a sample - you're lucky! But I wouldn't waste your money on it.
Ariela H.
I love love love this spf sunscreen lotion from there because I have tried other products from different brands and this one from there is the one that most trust being on my skin! It is super smooth to the touch and it is super easy to put on my face, overall amazing product!
Valerie E.
Tarteguard is the perfect sunscreen for anyone. It leaves your skin protected and smooth without it being oily or messy. Packaging is nice and price is good value for consumers. It met my expectations because unlike most sunscreen, it left my skin feeling smooth and protected.
member-28f0ac431
Atwater, CA
Tarte products are know for not having the harsh chemicals that may jeopardize your health. The tarte Tarteguard30 goes on lightly. And easily. A little product goes a long way. There is no heaviness and you can apply your makeup right over the sunscreen without feeling like the sunscreen is going to "grab" your make-up. The price is reasonable and because I'm limiting chemical exposure by using this product, I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Miranda M.
I like the feel of this sunscreen, and it wears well with makeup; however, my face still burns when I use this so my conclusion is that it protects me from zero harmful sun rays. I actually feel like I was burned worse with this than I would have been if I'd used no SPF at all.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back