BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
Maria H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I carry this sucker every where I go. I wear it alone or under my makeup and love it. Doesn't leave an oil residue like most SPFs do.
Anna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is fine but not worth the money and leaves a pretty clear white cast. It’s easy enough to find at Sephora, on the website, etc.
Rehnaz A.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product but something cheaper than this product will work too. For the price its okay. But still this product works great.
veronique b.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only delivers the product, the fancy, modern looking bottle makes it fun to carry in my purse to have it ready when needed.
Madison B.
Henderson, TX
I haven't tried my fave sunscreens but I enjoy this just don't know how good it really is since I don't know that much about them.
Kristen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it smells amazing and works great. I bought it at sephora. It works wonderfully I'll definitely keep using it.
Daniela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How Does This Feel Is It Really Good (: would love to know how it feels (: any suggestions out there I would really love to know 😊😊
Valerie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this sunscreen not only protects you from uv rays but it also makes your skin extremely soft! Great for sensitive skin
jessica b.
sanger
I love all tarte products. I use this product under my makeup especially in the summer. Very effective i would recommend to anyone
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in my purse for the pool and when I walk the dog. It easy to use carefree ingredient conscience product I like it alot.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?