BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily M.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is so good! I am very fair, so I need a sunscreen, especially in the summer. I use this alone or under foundation and it works so well! I really like the smell, although it's hard to explain. Overall, this product is great especially if you need a sunscreen
Samantha D.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I love all things tarte so it is so surprise that I love the tarte facial sunscreen. I tan SUPER quickly and I am concerned about damage so I use this constantly. It goes on smooth and does not leave an oily residue. I use it all the time, not just when I am at the beach!
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
Makes me breakout!!!
I love Tarte products but unfortunately this sunscreen makes my face breakout every time I've tried to use it. All the other cosmetics I use from Tarte have been wonderful for my skin though! I do not recommend this product for people with acne prone skin!!
Alejandra P.
Portland, OR
I really enjoy this sunscreen! It dries up quickly and doesn't leave a lot of residue behind or oily feel like most sunscreens do. It is very gentle on the skin and very light with no strong sunblock odors. It is definitely a good value and I would highly recommend it.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I think this product is pretty good, but my main complaint is with the pump - it's terrible. if Tarte could improve the quality of the pump to dispense a decent amount of product, I'd buy it again. I'd also like to see an SPF 50+ version as well. Good product, though.
Sera C.
Non-greasy and light and smells great. Typically sunscreen breaks me out but I've found that this is light enough and hasn't yet clogged my pores. Would repurchased and love the packaging. Its way better to have the pump vs. a tube. I just wish they had a higher SPF.
Adriana A.
SAN Diego , CA
I recently discovered this product! With a previous #skincancer diagnosis I have realized how important it is to take care and protect your skin! #Tarteguard30sunscreen contains SPF30, is lightweight and does not have that thick sunscreen feel. A #musthavebeatyitem
Rebecca I.
Charlotte, NC
This sunscreen is very smooth not greasy and lasts aabout 5 hours on my skin. I would say its a little pricey but i very much enjoy it. I wouldn't say it has a strong smell. It is very gentle and glides on your skin easily. I would definitely buy this product again!
Caity R.
Cave junction, OR
I absolutely love this stuff. I got a sample of it in my Sephora play box a few months ago and bought the full size. It smells nice and absorbs quickly. It is a little pricey but Tarte really knows skin care in my opinion. I will buy another bottle when mine is empty
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
It's officially summer time and what does that mean?? BEACH TIME/FUN IN THE SUN! I love going to the beach but ya girl is not a fan of sunburn or the sun aging my skin so what's a girl to do? Get this sunscreen by tarte! It works amazing and keeps your skin happy and healthy!!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?