BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Martha H.
San Antonio, TX
I love using makeup and this works wonders for under it! The pump is soooo convenient! I buy it all the time because it's perfect to prevent premature wrinkles! I will keep buying, the scent and texture works very well for me !
Autumn B.
I received this as a 100 point perk from Sephora. I was really impressed with the coverage, i did not feel oily at all. I was able to wear it under my makeup with no creasing. The packaging feels very expensive and looks great!
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Tarte is my favorite brand right now. I purchased this one from their website and use it regularly as part of my daily moisturizing routine. It is super effective and I will buy it again for sure. So happy with this fabulous purchase!
Kelsey H.
I got to try a sample of this about a week ago and I like it a lot. It didn't break me out and say well under makeup but I have others that do the same thing. I'm sure he ingredients are much better for you than a generic version, though.
Francella C.
Loved this product. Smells amazing and in an adorable bottle. I ordered it after seeing one of the YouTube i watch and found it amazing. it is decently priced. works great for my young child also. definitely will recommend this to others. all over an amazing product.
Nina S.
Great sunscreen! Doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and didn't irritate my skin or give me breakouts like other sunscreens Ive used in the past. And it smells Amazing!!! A little pricey, but worth it. You get what you pay for.
Alexa S.
Mill Creek , WA
I bought this when Tarte launched this product. I do love it for my fair skin, that gets burnt easily. I do not buy it that often because it was a little too pricey for something I use every single day. But the pckaging and branding is great and its protects my skin.
Emily J.
Akron, OH
I use sunscreen on my face everyday. I got this at sephora because I like Tarte's makeup. I did not care for this sunscreen at all. I used it on my face and my face turned red, it did not agree with this lotion. I tried to use it again the next day, and the same thing happened. I did not keep this sunscreen.
Yare J.
This is a really great face sunscreen. It doesn't feel heavy or have that typical sunscreen smell which is nice, but it also seems to actually protect my skin which is what is most important. It goes on great under makeup.
Kathy F.
Cape Coral, FL
This product is a little expensive but it really has a good value for the price. It smells amazing and isn't very heavy on your skin. I'm a first time user but I can tell I will be going back. It's very gentle on your skin but protects you very much from the sun.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?