BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
Had a sample size sent to me with a purchase -- goes on well, absorbs quickly and easily, not too greasy, smells great. My only issue is that it's definitely not waterproof, so it's not ideal for a beach or pool day. really great sun protection if you plan on staying dry, though!
Hannah S.
Philadelphia, PA
This sunscreen barely felt like sunscreen at all. I have lupus and have to wear something daily and I barely remembered I was even wearing this it’s so sheer. I am a repeat user now. It gives great protection while not drying you out.
Holly N.
Andover, KS
I like this product, but my biggest complaint is that there is not enough of it for the price... it does a great job and my skin feels great after every use! When used on my face it is so light and doesn't block my pores like most!!
Megan M.
Safety Harbor, FL
I got a sample of this sunscreen and it did not disappoint. It smelled great and didn't feel too heavy or greasy on my face. The packaging is bright and fun like a summer day girl. I can wear it under my foundation with no problems.
Valerie A.
Fresno, CA
Tarte brand is so perfect for my skin, I use the sunscreen and also bronzer, ive had problems with special sunscreens in the past. But tarte never is disappointing. the Pricing and the value of tarte is very good I would love to purchase everything I can from Tarte brands.
Jamie F.
The Tarteguard sunscreen is fine. Very thick, creamy formula that leaves a heavy white cast on my face and left me feeling a little oily, but it gets the job done of protecting me from the sun's harmful rays and has cute packaging!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Tarteguard is no joke! This is the best facial sunscreen I've ever used! The SPF 30 is so perfect for protecting my skin and preventing sunburn. I put it on under my makeup, and it works as both a moisturizer and a sunscreen. I love it!
Chloe C.
It left my skin extremely greasy. I liked the smell however in the summer I felt like it attracted bugs. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone with oily or combination skin, maybe it would work better for those with dry skin.
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
This sunscreen is very water and thin compared to other sunscreens. It didn’t meet the expectations I had however it did the job it’s suppose to do. Packaging was very nice however the product is a little over priced for sunscreen. Would probably not recommend to others
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great everyday sunscreen. I put in on on top of my moisturizer but under my primer and makeup. I love the packaging and of course the sun blocking perspective. I wore this all day in Vegas on a hot summer day and it worked great!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?