BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
Works great nice soft consistency, lasts long but doesn’t interrupt my make up or break my skin out I will definitely e purchasing more in the future, love the bottle and the color, it is gentle because some spf face lotions break me out or burn my eyes
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
I like this sunscreen for using under makeup that does not contain any spf. It feels light, and isn't greasy, which is a definite plus for me! It is on the higher end of the price range for facial sunscreen, but you can't put a price on sun protection!
Deanna H.
Forest, MS
This sunscreen is amazing! Highly recommend for people who are outdoors! It is also cruelty free! It has a great smell! It seeps into the skin nicely! And doesn't feel heavy at all! It doesn't feel greasy to me as well! I will definitely be buying this once I run out!
Adam F.
Brick
Firstly, this smells like a beach and a man you just met there lol. It can leave a whitecast if you use alot but its so moisturizing and lightweight. It doesnt get greasy or sticky. I went through an entire bottle. You should wear sunscreen even when ur watching tv because of the lights and rays!
Kelsea A.
Roseburg, OR
The sunscreen itself works very well, but puts a type of veil on the face after application. The packaging was nice and I liked the shape of the bottle. it was my first time buying the product and I will be looking for something better suited for me.
Heather D.
San Antonio
Perfect sunscreen for the face. Light but great protection. Doesn’t clog my pores or break me like other brands. Kinda pricey so I always buy when I have a coupon code.
Stella C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this lotion. Keeps my skin protected with just a thin layer. It doesn't clog my pores either, which is saying something as most SPF lotions will make me break out. Love that I'm being protected from the sun and get a little facial coverage.
Julie B.
Decatur, IL
I love this because it does not over moisturize my oily skin! Smells great and has sunscreen!! The bottle is small but seems to last a long time as you only have to use a dab! I will be using this daily and will recommend to others with oily skin!
Chelsie W.
Fayetteville
I'm a red head and burn very easily. This product protected me for a bit but not for long, I got it from sephora and it has nice packaging but the product just doesn't work for me. There's room for improvement for those who burn very bad and easy.
Jessica B.
I liked this one better then all the other brands I’ve tried it seems to last longer even with sweat and water. The packaging was pretty good. I ordered it from amazon.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?