BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Roxana G.
North Hollywood, CA
I really do love the feel of this sunscreen. It goes on super smooth, no streaks or trouble rubbing it in. The product is super lightweight and it does have a nice sheen to it. I love the packaging! I love all of Tarte's packaging for that matter. However, it is a little pricey for the size in my opinion. I got this as a sample and I would probably only buy this product to use as a face sunscreen. I know I lot of organic sunscreens in California that are half the price for twice the size!
Yanet C.
This product offers a great combination of SPF and moisture. I have very oily skin and wear this as a moisturizer/ sunscreen and then apply primer and foundation on top of it. It doesn't make me more oily or muck up my makeup at all. It's very light and feels nice going on. I'd recommend it to a friend.
N. Y.
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. not only do they have great makeup products , but its all made from natural products. i don't have to worry about putting chemicals on my skin when i wear tarte. this sunscreen works pretty well, smells good doesn't leak when you sweat dry fast and easy. no parbins or sulfates.
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
This is one of the lightest weight "cream" based sunscreens I've come across. It works extremely well fo my senstive, fair skin. It isn't oily and has little to know white cast. I feel comfortable wearing it under my makeup or bare face and it's very effective. It also doesn't feel gross if I sweat (you know how some sunscreens get).

I'm pretty impressed with it overall. A little goes a long way so it's pretty cost effective and high quality!
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received this in one of my BoxyCharm boxes and let me tell you how much I LOVE Tarte'!! LOVE!!! This lotion is great and smells heavenly! Goes on smooth no greasy feeling. It is very expensive and I would NEVER pay that much but I am glad I got it in my BoxyCharm and can use it because I love it
Brittany G.
Florence, KY
Pros: Cute packaging, decently price, cruelty free.

Cons: Contains fragrance which can irritate sensitive skin (that was the case for me), caused breakouts, burning, and sensitive eyes. I don't feel that it adequately protected my skin as I would notice a sunburnt sensation & appearance on my face.
Anea S.
Tucson, AZ
I'm so pleased with this product. It's completly natural and does not use parabens or any harsh chemicals. It protects my face and is not oily at all and is transparen't as soon as rubbed in. A trick I use some times I just put that on and then a duel finish powder, instead of foundation so I know my skin is protected and still looks nice. the only con is the smell is a bit strong, sort of perfume but I don't mind.
Julie P.
Converse, TX
This is probably the best sunscreen I've used! I have a combination skin and during summer have a tendency to sweat like crazy. But this little guy has kept my makeup all in place with no drip!! It's affordable and very worth the price considering how much usage you get out of it. Highly recommend!
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I received a few samples of this sunscreen from Sephora & I'm happy with it. It is spf 30, smells great, doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy/oily & it doesn't leave a white cast. I don't think the sunblock is waterproof but it's great if you are just going out for the day, especially in So CA weather.
savannah b.
Coarsegold, CA
Now i only tried a sample of this one time! For that i give 4 stars. I like it that one time and i was able to go out and not get sunburned but i also dont regularly have that issue. I would buy this however if i did need more protection than what was in my makeup because it smelled nice and didnt feel overly greasy
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora