BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kiley W.
Bryson, TX
This sunscreen is awesome. The texture is light and creamy which makes it go on smooth. I think it's a great price for what you are getting. Tarte's packaging is also one of my favorites and this product did not disappoint. I would definitley recommend this to others.
Kareen K.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really did not like this sunscreen. Im not sure if it was just my skin, but it made me break out. So if you have sensitive skin i would be careful using this product. It is lightweight however, which i liked. It smells like sunscreen, which didn't really bother me.
Nina S.
Great sunscreen! Doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and didn't irritate my skin or give me breakouts like other sunscreens Ive used in the past. And it smells Amazing!!! A little pricey, but worth it. You get what you pay for.
Emily J.
Akron, OH
I use sunscreen on my face everyday. I got this at sephora because I like Tarte's makeup. I did not care for this sunscreen at all. I used it on my face and my face turned red, it did not agree with this lotion. I tried to use it again the next day, and the same thing happened. I did not keep this sunscreen.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
The smell is clean, and it wears well, but it does seem a little greasy and leaves a white cast. My main beef, though is with the pump design. I need a good 1/4 teaspoon for full coverage, and it takes several pumps to get that amount. I'd much rather have a tube.
Susan R.
Lancaster, PA
Absolutely love this sunscreen. It blends in very nicely and doesn't leave that white cast that most sunscreens do. Had no issue with applying makeup on top of it. It's very lightweight and did not accentuate my dry patches.
Megan G.
I love the Tarte Tarteguard Sunscreen. It is lightweight and sinks into the skin without leaving a white cast. I like that it has SPF 30. It's a little pricey but it's worth it if you are willing to invest a little more into your skincare.
Kathy F.
Cape Coral, FL
This product is a little expensive but it really has a good value for the price. It smells amazing and isn't very heavy on your skin. I'm a first time user but I can tell I will be going back. It's very gentle on your skin but protects you very much from the sun.
Amanda D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have extremly fair skin being Irish so I am always looking for a new sunscreen makeup product but I will not be buying this, it clumped and flaked when I was putting it on. Dissapointed because I heard such good things too
Nicolette D.
Staten Island, NY
Needed a sunscreen for everyday before putting on my makeup that didn't feel greasy and this was perfect! It's honestly a great value for how much you get and the packaging is so cute! The fact that it's recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation and that tarte is a vegan brand made me feel very confident about purchase so I'd definitely buy it again when I run out!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?