BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Erika T.
Austin, TX
I recently received this in my Sephora Play! box and after one use immediately ordered the full-size bottle. It set into the skin well and did not leave me feeling greasy. I threw it in my bag so that I could reapply while at the pool. The coverage is great and it is now my go-to face sunscreen!
Laura G.
Willmar, MN
This is a very good sunscreen.I used this only on my face however you could put anywere.It had a thin watery texture and was very easy to spread around face the scent was light and faded within the hour .I never got sunburn on my face while using this product was awesome and I would repurchase
Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
All Tarte products I have ever tried have been amazing and best of all they're non-toxic and cruelty free. I LOVE this sunscreen. Like all their products the consistency is great, gives good coverage and lasts well. The texture of their products can be a little different - but different is good. They work. Don't dry out your skin and don't cause irritation. This sunscreen is no exception. Will re-purchase.
Marissa R.
New Bedford, MA
I was sent this product in a monthly beauty subscription box and fell in love. I usually find anything with SPF 20+ too greasy for my combination skin but this sunscreen was a great surprise! It has a light feel, absorbs quickly, leaves behind no oily feeling at all, and as far as I can tell it protects my skin wonderfully. Fantastic product.
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
I got this in a Sephora set of there best sunblocks. And I have to say it is pretty good. It feels light weight doesn't clog pores and its hydrating. I do feel like it does protect your skin from the sun. I would recommend it.
Vanessa M.
It was expensive but that’s nothing new as tarte is pricy but there products are very good and the smell is good. I bought it at ultra and have been using it ever since.
Noemi L.
I received this item in my Sephora PLAY! subscription box and instantly loved it. It feels so light when I put in on. I hadn't use this product before but I'm glad I found it. The bottle seems to be glass so just watch out for that. I will be buying the full size version when my small one runs out.
Juliet K.
Yasssss Tarteguard! The scent is pleasant, it's easy to keep in your bag for reapplication when you're out at the beach (which, as a Floridian, I'm there as often as I possibly can be) and I seriously miss my little bottle! I love tarte products because they're always so wonderfully made.
andrea g.
Enamorada completamente de este protector solar, para mi es el mejor ya que no deja el rostro como otros protectores completamente blanco sino que la deja de un tono uniforme, natural ademas que da la proteccion minima requerida para esos dias de playa en nuestras vacaciones 100% recommendado
Elizabeth P.
Buxton, ME
I am in love with this sunscreen. It is so smooth to put on and it is not greasy at all. I have very pale freckled skin and I have never gotten a sunburn wearing this sunscreen. I also love that it is gluten free so I don't have to worry about it making me sick. Tarte is my go to brand for any facial product.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back