BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Courtney W.
Bridgeport, AL
This stuff has been perfect all summer!! It goes on like a moisturizer, not like a greasy sunscreen. Absorbs into the skin and feels very nice. And it comes in a nice sturdy glass-like bottle with a pump. Will definitely repurchase!
Fernanda M.
San Antonio , Tx
The botte and packaging of Tarte products are of course absolutely sweet and fabulous. The product itself is very smooth with a sheen tint. It is no trouble to rub it since it is very lightweight, therefor there are no streaks!!!
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
Went to Florida and used this from my Play by Sephora box. It wasn't too oily and I didn't burn. My skin is also olive based so in all fairness it would take a lot to make me burn but it stay true to tarte having quality products
Maria P.
In love with this product. I usually have oily/ sensitive skin but this product has not done any damage to my face. I love all the tarte products and what can I say this has not been a disappointment. I bought it from their Website.
Wendy U.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely fell more in love with Tarte when I tried this. It is effective and very light on the skin. The packaging is easy to use and not messy at all. It is super gentle, it has caused zero irritation on my skin. The scent could be better but it does not bother me.
Raina R.
Modesto, CA
I got this sample in a subscription box. I like it well enough, it's an okay sunscreen, it absorbs decently. It does have the typical sunscreen scent. I wouldn't repurchase, the amount you get for the price isn't worth the money.
Maddie K.
I have very sensitive skin, and the beach just messes up my facial skin. the salt water makes it sting and so some sunscreens add to that stinging, which this one did. I was unimpressed. I still got burnt too but I think that's because I couldn't reapply (it stung too bad.) this could just be me and my sensitive skin, it could've worked perfectly for someone else just not me.
Jaelynn P.
Yorba Linda, CA
I just recently bought this because i never use sunscreen but i noticed my nose starting to get light sun damage. I really like this product because it smells better than most sunscreen, and it applies very evenly. the only thing is i wish it was a little more protective.
Monique B.
I have really sensitive skin so it's really hard for me to find a product that doesn't hurt or damage my skin. When I first used this, my friend told me it's non-irritating and is delicate on the skin. I will never stop using this!
Cindy N.
American canyon , CA
Not really a fan of sunscreen becouse i feel like every sunscreen i try either breaks me out or its greasy by the end of the day but this one is not bad at all feels gentle and it doesn't clog my pores i love tartes pruducts overall
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?