BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Adelle R.
Syracuse, NY
I got this in my Sephora play! box a month ago. I prefer a sunscreen with more spf for my face. my supermarkets local brand makes a sunscreen with spf 70 and it sprays on easily and doesn't clog my pores or irritate my skin. 7 bucks for a huge can of that is far more worth it than the amount that this costs. any drugstore sunscreen will do just as well. pass on this.
Lesa P.
I love this lotion! The fact that I'm able to get moisturizer and sunscreen all in one convenient application makes it even more amazing. It goes smoothly and does not feel like it weighs a ton. It does not clog pores. Love this!
Kelsey K.
A decent face sunblock! I did see that it protected my skin well but after a couple of uses, I started getting little white bumps around my chin and cheeks so that's the only womp of it for me but I have super sensitive skin.
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I love how this does not have the typical sunscreen smell! It's pretty pricey for a sunscreen but I feel it is worth the extra money. The packaging is really cute and fun but sometimes the pump gives me a bit too much product.
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
This product is one of a kind I really can't complain I normally get it from Amazon sometimes because I live so far from stores it could be a little costly from Amazon. It's an amazing product and I would recommend it to anyone.
AMY M.
Portsmouth, OH
This is the only facial sunscreen I can use on my face without breaking out or becoming very oily. It seems a little on the pricey side but it really works and you do not need to use much. It surprised me and has definitely made me want to keep buying this product.
Lindsey B.
Union city, CA
I love this sunscreen! I like that it is SPF 30 and not too thick to be used on the face. I use this on the delicate areas of my body, like chest, neck, face and don't forget the tops of the ears! It is very gentle on the skin and I have and always will repurchase!
Martha E.
Glendora, CA
I bought this Tarteguard 30 SPF lotion last year. I wore it all Summer. It was okay but I found a better one. I thought it was a little too greasy for my liking. I wish it was tinted also. FYI It leaves a white cast on your face when using this Tarteguard SPF lotion.
Saab A.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great option for lotion and sunscreen. Light weight and gentle on skin. Does not turn you oily. Good value for price. Theres better products but this is a go to. Would definitely use it again. Reccomend it to others who want a moisturizer and sunscreen in one
Francella C.
Loved this product. Smells amazing and in an adorable bottle. I ordered it after seeing one of the YouTube i watch and found it amazing. it is decently priced. works great for my young child also. definitely will recommend this to others. all over an amazing product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?