BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Reviews (12079)
Buy on Sephora
I got this in my Sephora play box and I LOVE it!! It doesn't brake my skin out or cause irritation. I will be purchasing the full size product. I'm continually impressed with Tarte skin care products. This smells like regular spf but more floral. It doesn't leave your face greasy or tacky. I recommend anyone wanting to protect their face this summer to give this a try.
Maya J.
I use this daily in my makeup regimen. I am a huge fan of Tarte cosmetics and tools and I adore this facial sunscreen. It is non greasy and blends seamlessly with my makeup. I have never had negative effects while using this product. The scent is light and the formula is thin. Recommend.
Elizabeth R.
San Diego, CA
This is definitely a beach bag must for me during the summer. I always get samples of this in boxes and subscriptions and it's a really good face sunscreen. It's light weight and doesn't break me out. It's small enough to just throw in your bag, even the full size is travel friendly!!!
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I received this tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in my Glossybox this month, and so far Inreally like it. It does not have that strong "sunscreen" scent which I like. I love that it is not oily, and it works great as a moisturizer before applying makeup or just as your daily moisturizer!
sidney g.
Detroit,Mi
I like this sunscreen.It works well and its a light weight you cant even tell that its on after a while.its effecting somewhat. I wouldn't really buy it again because its just an okay product.I would recommend this product to others because what might not work for me would work for them
Vanessa G.
Seattle, WA
I have only used a sample size of it in one my sephora favorites purchase. I have used it for a week and I like how it absorbs to my skin and does not feel anything. It is not greasy nor have the sunscreen smell. It does not give photo flashbacks either! As for the sun protection, I'm unsure as I have just used it daily going out and about and not hanging in the beach. I think for daily use it is great!
sophie c.
Queen Creek, AZ
This sunscreen is so nice on your face it's very moisturizing and if you put number for your waterproof makeup or anything it's very nice but has super cute nice packaging and it's kind of her good deal but it's also crazy at the same time I would definitely buy is again it's so amazing
Katlyn P.
Midlothian, VA
I got this product as a gift and I was a little spectacle about using this product, but I now I use it whenever I'm in the sun. Whether it be doing yard work or laying by the pool. The sunscreen itself isn't harsh on my skin and has a great scent. I will continue to use this product.
Sara S.
I received this as a sample packet in a recent purchase from tarte.com and overall liked how it felt on my skin. It wasn't greasy and absorbed nicely into my skin. However, I think I can find sunscreen that works just as well for much less money. Overall, i would recommend it to my friends, but wish it didn't cost as much.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got the tarte Tarteguard Sunscreen lotion in one of my subscription boxes this summer. I love the brand tarte but I had never used the sunscreen before. I really like it. It definitely did it's job. It smells really nice and doesn't feel overly greasy on my skin. Definitely give it a try.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back