BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Holly N.
Andover, KS
I like this product, but my biggest complaint is that there is not enough of it for the price... it does a great job and my skin feels great after every use! When used on my face it is so light and doesn't block my pores like most!!
Megan M.
Safety Harbor, FL
I got a sample of this sunscreen and it did not disappoint. It smelled great and didn't feel too heavy or greasy on my face. The packaging is bright and fun like a summer day girl. I can wear it under my foundation with no problems.
Chloe C.
It left my skin extremely greasy. I liked the smell however in the summer I felt like it attracted bugs. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone with oily or combination skin, maybe it would work better for those with dry skin.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Tarteguard is no joke! This is the best facial sunscreen I've ever used! The SPF 30 is so perfect for protecting my skin and preventing sunburn. I put it on under my makeup, and it works as both a moisturizer and a sunscreen. I love it!
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Love this stuff! Smells good and works very well! My fair skin always feels very hot and tingly after being in the sun for a long time so afterwards you want something cool. This leaves skin feeling cool and moisturized. Love it!!
Rae D.
Suffolk, VA
This sunscreen is omg expensive but I like that it’s not super thick and leaves me looking ashy and white. Super effective. I purchased it off tarte.com (note if you keep it in your basket for a while they send you a discount code)
Katlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
Smells amazing and is very light weight. I had no flash back when taking photos. Disappears into the skin I would recommend!! However, their are cheaper options.
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great everyday sunscreen. I put in on on top of my moisturizer but under my primer and makeup. I love the packaging and of course the sun blocking perspective. I wore this all day in Vegas on a hot summer day and it worked great!
Maria S.
Mckinleyville, CA
I found that the has the regular sunscreen smell it does protect me from the sun especially since I have super sensitive skin and I burn easily but it is a little bit pricey and for the price you could get drug store ones similar
Katie A.
Clovis, CA
This sunscreen is very water and thin compared to other sunscreens. It didn’t meet the expectations I had however it did the job it’s suppose to do. Packaging was very nice however the product is a little over priced for sunscreen. Would probably not recommend to others
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?