BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christina R.
Medford , MA
I got a sample of this from my Sephora Play Box. Do you hate the smell of sunscreen? I do. This smells amazing! It doesn't have that yucky sunscreen smell. Be careful of putting too much on though, it's a little greasy. Just 2 pumps for my face and I'm good.
Noor N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This product goes on smoothly on my skin. Its lightweight and doesnt bother me. A friend had told me about this product and got it for me as a gift. It has a very nice packaging. Mine has still product in it but i will buy more of the product when summer come.
Dallas B.
Centennial, CO
This wasn't thick at all. I loved it! It wasn't sticky or cakey either. I wore this under my make up all the time because I used to live in Florida and I never got a red face. I know some people have said that it broke them out but I never had that experience.
Tambria B.
Port Hueneme, CA
In my experience this product works best on dry skin. Used on oily skin it tends to look a bit greasy. Very light weight and one of the best non chemical sunscreen I have used. Plus it smells amazing. A bit pricey but I would definitely recommend to others!
Gabriela M.
To be honest, this sunscreen does the work to protect your skin from the UV lights on a daily basic, my only problem is that I find that it's average performance for the price tag, I could get away with performance like that with any other drugstore sunscreen.
Jasleen H.
San Jose, CA
I was looking for a new product to try and i ended up trying the tart suncreen i did not like it a lot i was very upset , i think it was just my skin that reacted to it i ended up with more acne after using it and was very unplease with this product i would not recommend this product to anyone else
Kaitlynn S.
Ashtabula, OH
This makes my skin feels so hydrated and protected at the same time. Tarte is a great, reliable product. It;s a little pricey, but totally worth it. The packaging is always beautiful. Thev lotion is gentle and i would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Marisol O.
Aurora , OR
Works great. Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I got a sample from a beauty box and I used it all up. The size was small but it came in really handy since I had it in my purse and on the go. I'm purchasing the full size as soon as the weather gets nicer.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I hated this product at first when I got it in a sample. I got the full size in a glossy-box and ever since I tried it again I love it. It doesn't smell bad and it protects my skin. I can wear it under my foundation too without my makeup going on weird.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
I just picked this up as a sample in the sephora ultimate travel bag and boy was i surprised. First off I thought that the small sample size I was just going to give it away but i decided to try it out. I usually never wear sunscreen but maybe I will now
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?