BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Makayla G.
I am in love with this stuff!! It is very nice and smoothing. I would definitely give this a try, it is worth it! Cute packaging, very much meets the expectations. I bought mine from my local ulta but any beauty store may have it. Nothing really to fix about the product
Jasmine P.
I love just about all tarte products. Very light moisturizing sunscreen that I enjoy using and isn't irritating to my skin. Gets the job done as far as I can tell. Would definitely buy this product again and recommend to a friend
Tabatha r.
Tallahassee, FL
Recomiendo mucho este protector de sol. es bastante gentil a la piel y liviano. lo utilizo a diario 2 veces al dia. lo puedo utiliar debajo del maquillaje sin ningun problema.el precio es un poco elevado pero lo volveria a comprar.
Kerstin R.
La Vernia, TX
I use this product when ever I go to the coast or beach! I burn on my face every time till I started using this product! I've only used it these last couple of months and so far it's great! I don't if I would it again yet because I haven't used it long but, great product.
Maria P.
In love with this product. I usually have oily/ sensitive skin but this product has not done any damage to my face. I love all the tarte products and what can I say this has not been a disappointment. I bought it from their Website.
Monique B.
I have really sensitive skin so it's really hard for me to find a product that doesn't hurt or damage my skin. When I first used this, my friend told me it's non-irritating and is delicate on the skin. I will never stop using this!
Maria C.
Hamilton, NJ
This is so light! It also doesn't leave my skin greasy! I love that I can put this in the morning and it's long lasting. I think that for the price you can get a lot! I definitely recommend it , but Tarte is a great brand anyways.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
Don't let the cute purple bottle fool you. I received this as a sample in my Sephora play box & it is over-priced! The pump broke and the sunscreen somehow got everywhere. It does leave a white cast. I will not purchase the full sized product.
Kettren M.
Va Beach, VA
Seriously the only facial sunscreen I will use , I carry this with me all summer. It's the best , I love the non greasy formula , it doesn't stink or break me out ! It also doesn't leave that film on my face like many other SPFs do.
Ami D.
This is a good product however I still haven't gotten red after being out in the sun. The bottle is gorgeous! I got this as a gift for my birthday. Nice gift but honestly it didn't do the job for my skin tone. I don't think its aimed for fair skin. It does smell nice!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?