BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kacey O.
Charleston, SC
Great sunscreen for sensitive skin. Applies easily with good coverage and can be worn under makeup. Provides good protection against damaging sun. Lasted through sweating and light activity, may not be a good option if swimming or for more intense physical activity.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I took this to Maui recently and I loved it. I used it everyday. It was so creamy and blended really nicely. I went makeup free the whole time I was there and did not get burned on my face at all. I reapplied as needed. Wonderful quality and consistency. Love Tarte.
Mandee M.
Lincolnton
This is absolutely perfect. It has a nice smell and this is one of my all-time favorites to use. It's not to outrageous in price I definitely recommend it to anyone.
Caryn W.
Austin, TX
Great packaging, great smell, great feel (not greasy or sticky) and it doesn't make my face break out after wearing it! I liked it so much I bought the travel size a few weeks ago. It is a little pricier than some face SPF lotions but you get what you pay for.
Sandra T.
Just ok........I really prefer Neutrogena waterproof sunscreen for heavy sun days........ or a face primer with sunscreen in it.... I also use foundation with sunscreen in it so I don't typically use another facial sunscreen unless I will be out in the sun all day.
Kat J.
TX
Just a generic sunscreen in my opinion... You could probably find other options just as good for less money. I do like that it isn't a chemical sunscreen and it didn't clog my pores, but like I said, there are cheaper options out there that meet the same requirements. 3 stars.
Monica S.
Allentown
This product is truly my go to beauty product. If I was stranded in an island- all I would need is this cream! It makes my face feel fresh & hydrated all day long. I highly recommend this if you need a great base to start your day with and put in your makeup!
Alison S.
Long Beach, CA
Tarte' skincare is amazing. This is a great lotion for the face with giving you that sun protection that you need in the summer. If there is anything I don't like it smells too much like spf but other than that I love this moisturizer especially for summer!
Amanda V.
Columbia
I can't say enough good things about this brand and their products and the more natural ingredients that they use which make a big difference when I am shopping for something and the beautiful packaging doesn't hurt either I always recommend this to people!
Shailey N.
This product was both a protective agent for the skin and provided hydration and smooth sensations on the skin. This was purchased from Sephora, and I️ would use this again
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?