BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Jordann I.
Somerville, MA
I absolutely love this sunscreen!! I got a sample of it in a Sephora Play! Box and I made sure to use every last drop. It smells so good, and not like sunscreen at all. It doesn't leave any stickiness or feel heavy, it feels like there's nothing there. And I just love that you get such a great product AND it's SPF 30!
Ivette C.
I love the packaging, I do like the coverage & the scent is not that of regular sunscreen but I do find it to be a little bit too thick for my liking more like a cream than lotion which normally I like but not in this case, it takes to long to sink in the skin but with that being said I do like the coverage :)
Ashley W.
Allen, KY
It worked decently but my face did break out easily. Most Tarte products I have no issues with . For the price it could have been a little more sensitive for my skin and the packaging was super cute! I bought this online from the Tarte store and I would recommend this for people with less sensitive skin than I!
Sarah P.
Overall, I think this is an okay sunscreen. It didn't leave a white cast when applied, but it never really felt like it truly absorbed into my skin. I would wear foundation over it, and my foundation would start to break up and not last long. I think it's good for makeup free days, or going to the beach, but not for every day.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I fell in love with this product after the first use! The sunscreen is very light, not heavy at all, and it also has a light, refreshing scent. A little bit goes a long way with coverage, too! I used this before I went out in the sun and I didn't get burnt at all. My skin also felt very hydrated as well. Love this!
Alexis C.
Raleigh, NC
I'm normally very allergic to sunscreen when it comes to my face. I was given a sample of this product in one of my subscription beauty boxes. I was surprised to find that I was able to tolerate this product on my sensitive face with no burning or redness! So excited to finally find a sunscreen that I can use!!
Asia F.
Taft, CA
I love using this lightweight sunscreen! I've already purchased it twice. I first received a sample with my Sephora order and fell in love with it after trying it out. The formula is thin, but buildable in coverage. It does not leave that sticky or greasy feel. I also enjoy that it can be layered under makeup for protection throughout the day!
Ashley K.
Philadelphia, PA
The sunscreen was light weight. It didn't feel as if I had anything on my skin! It had a nice smell to it too. It seemed to protect my skin from the fun. I would recommend to a friend
Nina P.
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen to use on my face during the summer. Most sunscreens are way too greasy, and some of them even burn my sensitive skin. The Tarteguard is light, and has a dry finish. It works perfectly on its own, and it also layers wonderfully under makeup. I will not use anything else on my face on sunny days!
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
I received s few samples of this and overall It's a nice and light sunscreen. My issue is the smell. It has a really strong scent that I equate to mens cologne. It's not horrible but it's totally not what I want to smell when I'm applying it to my face. For the price I have other sunscreens I like much better.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?