BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie W.
chadron
Tart is always my favorite and this is such a good sunscreen and use it for my children and for myself at this light and fresh and it smells very good while being strong and protective enough to keep us safe from the rays of the sun I love it great value for the money recommend it to any make up lover
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
This was descent just not my fav I have sensitive skin and it broke me out a bit but I never had any sunburn also a bit pricey for what it is personal option not worth it.
Abby N.
Springfield
I loved this sunscreen! I really felt like it kept my face protected! I was also in love with the scent! I HATE the smell of traditional sunscreens and this smelled SO good! The only negative thing that I have to say is that initially your face feels greasy but it sinks into the skin relatively fast!
Jamie M.
This is the only sunscreen I will put on my face. Love that it's designed by a makeup company and not just the same regular formal as other suntan lotions that you put all over your body. Been using this for 2 years and wouldn't change anything about it.
Cee M.
Wichita Falls, TX
No matter if you are going to be in the sun for 5 minutes or 5 hours, to prevent aging and sun damage, you must use sunscreen. This one is a good one to put underneath your makeup and go about your day. Plus did you know that tarte is animal cruelty free
Ekta S.
Anaheim, CA
Made my oily combination skin a little too oily. I like the idea of this spf moisturizer but I wish it didn’t make an oily mess. I love the packaging though. I don’t think I will be repurchasing. Only if they decide to change the formula I will give it a second try.
Brae C.
Bryan, TX
Not worth it. Honestly Its nothing special compared to your average $10 sunscreen. And I felt it dried out my skin. However I will say I didn't get sunburned. But overall I just put your money somewhere else. To me its all the same and I don't recommend.
Taylor P.
Fort Mitchell, KY
This product works pretty great! It protected my skin from the sun and it was gentle and not harsh at all and made my skin feel decent and it was the first time ever using. It is a little pricey for sunscreen but i would recommend it to others for sure!
Chloe W.
I tried this sunscreen based on the good reviews for this... and was so disappointed. I have combination skin (not extreme)... but the sunscreen did not absorb into my skin at all and was super greasy looking, my skin was so shiny. The smell is decent.
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
I like this sunscreen for using under makeup that does not contain any spf. It feels light, and isn't greasy, which is a definite plus for me! It is on the higher end of the price range for facial sunscreen, but you can't put a price on sun protection!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?