BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Karen H.
Fayetteville, NC
Recently went on vacation and forgot to bring facial sunscreen, I happen to visit Sephora and found Tarteguard with a SPF of 30, glad I did it saved my face from sunburn, it applies like a moisturizer leaving the skin smooth and silky. Never want to be without this product!
Lenora W.
Franklin, VA
I love this sunscreen! I have very oily and acne prone skin and have a difficult time finding non-greasy sunscreens that don't break me out. This one leaves me matte and has never broken me out. Also it protects very well from the sun - my face never got burnt at the beach while I had it on. Keep in mind, I am very pale and burn super easily! I recommend this sunscreen completely.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have oily skin that can be super sensitive so it's very hard for me to find a good facial sunscreen. This product is not at all oily on my skin and it does not cause me to breakout. Also it doesn't make my skin hurt or burn as so many other sunscreens have. It is a little pricey but as I find it to be such an excellent product I feel it's worth it.
Reyna B.
Conyers, GA
I love it I love it I would never use a different product for sunscreen and I like how they have it in a bigger bottle now because where I live so funny I go to the beach almost every day after work and I really need sunscreen but this is the one that doesn't dry out or washes off in the water and sticks on you and you can barely see it but you still don't get burned from the Sun
Chrissie B.
Staten Island, NY
Been using this for 2 years now, is amazing under makeup and is perfect for my face. Never have any problems with sunburn and it protects my face from harm seeing as I use a lot of products that make my face more sensitive to the sun.
Bryanna H.
Cocoa, FL
I love this product I bought it at Sephora I would defiantly buy this product again I love this I is a at a good price and it can be expensive sometimes . I thought it would work great and it does I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone that uses sun block products
Aro
Tarte is one of my fav brands specially I get excited to see its packaging they come out with some brilliant colour ideas also talking about this product it is lovely I m very selective to use sunscreens as they tend to break me out but this one doesn't it sinks in the skin and doesn't leave those white patchy feeling after you apply it.. Your make can sit well on this sunscreen
Blair B.
College Sta, TX
I received a few samples of these and they have been great. The consistency is very thin which I love in a face product. I also love the pump instead of a tube. I feel protected when I wear this. I would definitely purchase on my own.
Molly A.
This is a great moisturizing sunscreen, perfect if you have normal/dry skin. It can be worn with or without makeup, but I would recommend without. This is so you can reapply it as needed without worrying about messing up your makeup.
Janeth G.
Still trying it out can say much at the moment will do when i have more time with it always remember when you feel like testing something new always take around 3 weeks an so to see if it's ok for you if it did something good for you
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?