BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jackie L.
virginia beach
Nothing beats all natural sunscreen. Love how light weight it is. Doesn’t give you that chalking tint to your skin, but doesn’t have too much tint in it. Also it smells really good too! Tatted is amazing as usual
Arianna A.
Midway Park, NC
Everyone knows how amazing the tarte brand is, and not only is it amazing but it’s healthy for your skin. I love this product, I use it everyday especially because I have such fair skin. I use it under my makeup!
Samantha H.
Toledo, OH
I love this brand and just about Everything they make! The sunscreen worked well, no burns for me! However it was a little greasy, and that’s not a huge love for me when I’m sweating at the beach all day already!
Desiree M.
Pasadena
The sunscreen is really nice it protected my skin well when I went to Mexico. Tarte has always made such good products so I didn’t bat an eye when looking for a sunscreen to buy. I highly recommend this sunscreen
SUMMY B.
This stuff is unicorn magic I swear. It doesn't create a white cast underneath my makeup and it smells amazinggggg. Plus it was blended out nicely and didn't make my skin feel tacky.
Mijha B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is light on my skin, never broke me out that’s why I love it and it’s great on my skin does not feel gunky! Great price too I got mine at Sephora you can also find them at ultra
paige C.
Newark
I’m a very loyal tarte customer, so any product that they have is quality! This sunscreen is great because it moisturizes my face and doesn’t make my face greasy. Its also easy to apply face make up on over it.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Pricier than I usually go for but affective. It works well with makeup so that’s always a plus. Great for protecting your skin and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy. I would recommend it to others!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
I really enjoy this company and everything they stand for. So caring and the are so very accommodating as well. I would recommend this company to all of my friends, too. Choose them!
Cecilia B.
mcallen , TX
It has an amazing sent the texture is very lightweight and goes on my skin really easily and feels regreshing to my skin i would tottaly recomend this and promote it i have been using this for the past 3 years
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?