BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Baiℓey I.
Blaine
Great product! Love how it give me the coverage I need and protects my skin from the sun has a great sent to it and really does say what it’s going to do, it is mid range for pricing but overall a great product!
Melissa E.
Plano, TX
I love tarteguard! It’s my go to sunscreen during the summer and doesn’t have any nasty chemicals in it because the brand is plant based. This layers great under makeup or on its own.
Kasey W.
This product is GREAT, it’s smooth on the skin and has light coverage, it was gentle and the packaging was very pretty.!! I think the value of the product is decent especially for the work it does on your skin.!
Kathy C.
Northridge, CA
A good sunblock for every day wear. . . Not so much for a full day in the sun. Cream is very silky and easy to apply. I was not at all hesitant to put on my face; I didn't break out !
Lola F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Doesn’t leave a cakey feeling on your face. Leaves skin soft and protected. I have used it and I have not gotten any sun burns on my face. Smells very nice and when you apply another layer it doesn’t get cakey.
Hailey H.
The sunscreen product is amazing I used one of their sunscreen products that had powder in it as well and that was by far my favorite it was not listed on the products so I was unable to rate it but the sunscreen that has powder is a nice fit for my skin and leaves lasting sunscreen all day
Adren B.
Smartsville, CA
Amazing, great ingredients listed and a little goes a long ways I have yet had to purchase again. But when I do I know what I’ll be getting. Fair skin gal I even burn in the winter.
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
I love SPF and I’m always looking for skincare that includes it. This is only straight up sunscreen lotion I have for my face and I love the way it smells. Also it isn’t too greasy.
Mackenzie H.
I am so sensitive when it comes to sunscreen. I breakout and swell up because I’m allergic to most. This Tarteguard is 100% the best I’ve ever used. I got a sample in my package from Tarte and LOVED it. I didn’t break out or swell up. It did what it was supposed to do.  I currently now have a deluxe size but will be buying a full-size come spring time.
Michaley A.
Comstock Park, MI
Haven’t used this product in awhile and I honestly probably wouldn’t put money into buying it again personally because I have oily skin in my t zone and I found it made my skin oily
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?