BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maryann S.
I love Tarte to begin with but when I saw they had a sunscreen I knew I would love it! The feel of the bottle is awesome, and the pump is even better for a sunscreen. It is light and smells nice. I purchased from the Tarte website and thought it was expensive at first, but definitely worth it.
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
Not a bad sunscreen. I got this in last month's play box from sephora! The consistency is kind of weird and I feel like it doesn't absorb into my skin that well. It's hard for me to use this under my makeup. I think it would use this like at the beach or somewhere I didn't wear anything on top
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL
This product works amazing. I use it every time I'm going outside. When I use it my face gets a great tan and never gets sunburn. It has a fresh smell to it and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. It's not to expensive even if you use it all day every day. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Norbeliss M.
I love this product, it is one of the only sunscreens that doesn't make me break out. I just wanted to say that the smell was different than the one I bought at Sephora, which I really liked. Not sure if they changed the formula but there was a slight but noticeable smell difference. Strange.
Mary Ellen L.
Clarks Summit, PA
Love all things Tarte but especially this spy...great base for makeup and give good spy protection for regular daily wear. Highly recommend this product and all things from this brand. The packaging is convenient and beautiful. Their products are always well thought out and a pleasure to use.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
A must have for summer!! This product is perfect to apply to the face before your normal routine during the summer. Gives you great protection from the Suns rays and it also smells pretty good. I buy this product at the beginning of ever summer and it last me throughout the summer into fall.
andrea g.
Enamorada completamente de este protector solar, para mi es el mejor ya que no deja el rostro como otros protectores completamente blanco sino que la deja de un tono uniforme, natural ademas que da la proteccion minima requerida para esos dias de playa en nuestras vacaciones 100% recommendado
Morgan M.
I received this in an Ipsy bag and in a Sephora Play! bag. I love it!! I use it on days when I know I will be outside. It's gentle enough for my skin. There is no scent to it which I love. I also love to use it under my foundations that have no SPF. I would definitely recommend this product!
Alaina T.
I have no complaints with this sunscreen besides the price. It is only a sunscreen. It doesn't really have anything special to it but is pretty gentle. I wouldn't repurchase this just because of the simple reason of it being far too expensive for what it is and the amount of product you get.
Sonia H.
FAVORITE! I'm a huge fan of nearly all tarte products and this is certainly up in the ranks for me. I'm a repeat user of this sunscreen for a variety of reasons. It's gentle on the skin with a pleasant fragrance. I've recommended this to so many others and their experience has been positive!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?