BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stella C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this lotion. Keeps my skin protected with just a thin layer. It doesn't clog my pores either, which is saying something as most SPF lotions will make me break out. Love that I'm being protected from the sun and get a little facial coverage.
Chelsie W.
Fayetteville
I'm a red head and burn very easily. This product protected me for a bit but not for long, I got it from sephora and it has nice packaging but the product just doesn't work for me. There's room for improvement for those who burn very bad and easy.
Heather D.
San Antonio
Perfect sunscreen for the face. Light but great protection. Doesn’t clog my pores or break me like other brands. Kinda pricey so I always buy when I have a coupon code.
Julie B.
Decatur, IL
I love this because it does not over moisturize my oily skin! Smells great and has sunscreen!! The bottle is small but seems to last a long time as you only have to use a dab! I will be using this daily and will recommend to others with oily skin!
Brittaney W.
This sunscreen smells amazing and works! The bottle also looks so cute! I am a first time user but do plan on purchasing again. I am not at all disappointed in this product! Its very gentle on skin. I love how easily it applies and long it lasts..
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I think this is an average sunscreen.The natural ingredients are the reason I gave it 3 stars but there are better products out there at this price point.It leaves a white cast and just isn’t special in my opinion.I received a deluxe sample from Sephora and I won’t be purchasing a full size.
Genesis J.
I got lucky to receive this product with my subscription box. Before that I was debating on purchasing the sunscreen for a very long time but never did. Now that I have it I love it and it's a great sunscreen. The packaging is really cute also.
Autumn G.
Plaistow , NH
This product is amazing, Tarte surprises me over and over again with how much I love their products! This sunscreen helps give you SPF coverage with out feeling thick or sticky like other sunscreen products! Available at your local Sephora!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I use this sunscreen on my face and it does not leave a greasy film on my face like some sunscreens. It also does not break my face out or make my makeup go on weird.

kathrynelleese M.
Chesapeake, VA
My face has never been so protected. This product was hard to use. First time buying this summer, not disappointed in the effectiveness of this product. Tarte makes products with simple packaging. No room for improvements, product is great!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?