BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I love how this does not have the typical sunscreen smell! It's pretty pricey for a sunscreen but I feel it is worth the extra money. The packaging is really cute and fun but sometimes the pump gives me a bit too much product.
Kiley W.
Bryson, TX
This sunscreen is awesome. The texture is light and creamy which makes it go on smooth. I think it's a great price for what you are getting. Tarte's packaging is also one of my favorites and this product did not disappoint. I would definitley recommend this to others.
AMY M.
Portsmouth, OH
This is the only facial sunscreen I can use on my face without breaking out or becoming very oily. It seems a little on the pricey side but it really works and you do not need to use much. It surprised me and has definitely made me want to keep buying this product.
Kelsey H.
I got to try a sample of this about a week ago and I like it a lot. It didn't break me out and say well under makeup but I have others that do the same thing. I'm sure he ingredients are much better for you than a generic version, though.
Lesa P.
I love this lotion! The fact that I'm able to get moisturizer and sunscreen all in one convenient application makes it even more amazing. It goes smoothly and does not feel like it weighs a ton. It does not clog pores. Love this!
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Tarte is my favorite brand right now. I purchased this one from their website and use it regularly as part of my daily moisturizing routine. It is super effective and I will buy it again for sure. So happy with this fabulous purchase!
Joell R.
Macclenny, FL
The tarte sunscreen is amazing. The finish is flawless, it does not ever get sticky or feel like it moves around your face. I have to wear sunscreen on my face every single day as I am very very fair skinned. I love this product and it remains in my make up bag always.
Alexa S.
Mill Creek , WA
I bought this when Tarte launched this product. I do love it for my fair skin, that gets burnt easily. I do not buy it that often because it was a little too pricey for something I use every single day. But the pckaging and branding is great and its protects my skin.
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
This product is one of a kind I really can't complain I normally get it from Amazon sometimes because I live so far from stores it could be a little costly from Amazon. It's an amazing product and I would recommend it to anyone.
Kareen K.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really did not like this sunscreen. Im not sure if it was just my skin, but it made me break out. So if you have sensitive skin i would be careful using this product. It is lightweight however, which i liked. It smells like sunscreen, which didn't really bother me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?