BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emma W.
La porte city, IA
Tarte's products are to die for! They're lightweight, easy to apply, and VERY gently on your skin! This cosmetics company gets it! I will never use any other face sunscreen again. It is slightly pricey, but you do get what you pay for with this product. I will be buying this again.
Megan B.
Tarte is my all around favorite makeup brand for pretty much all things skin. This product is light, non greasy, & feels good on the skin. I highly recommend this if you prefer cruelty-free brands & don't mind spending a bit more on suncare. Give it a try in one of their awesome sets
Amanda H.
I really like this sunscreen and the packaging is super cute. However, it is very pricey for a sunscreen so I doubt I would buy it again. It didn't wow me compared to less pricier sunscreens. I am glad that it is SPF 30 though, because I feel like that is the perfect SPF amount.
Kelly B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I love this. It has actually gotten me to start using sunscreen on my face (which everyone desperately needs to do!). A little bit goes a long way, so don't pump too much. Also it's a really cute little bottle in my opinion :) The downside is the price, but it's worth the splurge in my opinion!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This is a pretty basic sunscreen lotion that I use on a nearly daily basis whenever I am going outside. Using this product, I feel confident that my skin is protected from any further sun damage! I love that it does not feel greasy or sticky. I would definitely recommend to others
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
I really like this sunscreen. I have been wanting to try it for some time and received a deluxe sample (a point perk??) and was able to try it. While the pump stopped working on this small size after about one use, I have enjoyed the product. It doesn't smell or feel very sunscreen-y and my sensitive skin hasn't had a bad reaction to is at all. It goes well under make up as well!
Aimee H.
I was really disappointed with this product especially it being tarte. I thought that it would work well as a base before makeup to implement a safe guard against the sun on my face, but when applied it felt like glue stick as it dried. I was also disappointed with the smell as it seems they didn't even try to cover up the smell of the sunscreen. For the price, I would rather stick to a drugstore brand with a higher spf and one that masks the smell.
Amanda M.
My Go to sunscreen especially for everyday use. Doesn't feel greasy and overall feels effective. I like knowing I'm doing the extra effort to protect my skin. I first got a sample from Sephora and went back for the full size! I love it and I can't imagine summer without it!
Lisandra H.
I received this with my play by Sephora subscription box. I'm a big fan of this facial sunscreen because it is very light and doesn't make you look like a greasy hotdog like most facial sunscreens do. Once the bottle I currently have runs out I definitely expect to repurchase this!
Lilya G.
Redmond, WA
I use this for my face because I peel a lot on my face. This didn't make me peel at all and didn't leave that terrible withe residue on my face. I love this stuff a lot and I also like that it has a pump because I am a germ freak. I don't really like the packaging that much.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?