BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
This smells really nice and goes on great. It isn't sticky or tacky and it absorbs quickly. I'm only giving it four stars out of five because it would be nice if the spf was 50 but that's a personal reason since I have SLE and photosensitivity is a part of that. Otherwise, it's great.
Lindsey M.
this is a really nice sunscreen, i could say so myself i feel like it isn't the best or the worse, for me in general i have very very sensitive skin and i tend to get super burned and it's really really bad i didn't like this one as much i feel like if it was a little stronger than yes
Aniksha R.
It's so rare to find a sunscreen to suit my skin without it irritating. I like this tarte sunscreen,it has spf 30 and is a good sunscreen for the summer.Its a good physical sunscreen and protects against uv A and B.But as any sunscreen it does require reapplication after 2 hours.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
I think this is a lovely facial sunscreen for casual days, like a shopping day. It feels very moisturizing going on, and my foundation sits well on top of it. It smells nice (which is sometimes difficult to find in most sunscreens) and doesn't clog up my pores. Would definitely buy again.
Jacinda B.
This sunscreen moisturizing lotion, is lightweight and feels great applying. It's isn't heavy or makes your face feel greasy. I received a sample and really enjoyed it. I did have a little difficulty pressing down on the pump as it did not seem to pump smoothly. A little pricey.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Got a sample packet of this and tried it out today as it was 80 and full sun. My face is as pale as it was 8 hours ago when I put it on and after being in the full sun all day. So that's a score. Only 3 stars b/c it felt a bit greasy on my face so I hope it doesn't break me out. 😕
Adrienne T.
Bothell, WA
Tarte is one of those brands that you see your friend using and you realize you need to step up your game... Tarte is QUALITY! I love this lotion, it smells incredible, goes on easy, and SPF 30 is just what your precious skin needs in that Sun. I highly recommend this magic potion!
Marisa D.
Indianola, IA
I rarely wear makeup, but when I do I only use Tarte. I am a big advocate for natural products. As an avid Tarte user, when I saw this I had to try it. It has a nice calm smell to it. My face was not burnt when I used it, so it worked well! The only down side to this was the price. Other than that I believe it was a good product.
Malina G.
Long Beach, CA
I feel like this does the job as a sunscreen, I can see where they tried to take away the feel of the sunscreen's usual tackiness, but you can still slightly feel it. It does leave a white tiny if you use too much so beware. This is a good product to use before your makeup routine.
Trianna J.
Chelsea, MA
I love this sunscreen! I received it as a deluxe sample from sephora and haven't used anything else since. I love that it's all natural. It has a wonderful smell and glides right on. I burn easily so I make sure to wear sunscreen and this doesn't feel to thick or heavy on my skin.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?