BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mariela R.
London, ON
My skin is extremely delicate with the sun. This lotion protects my skin perfectly from the rays of the sun, and it keeps it fresh and hydrated. It is gentle with a nice aroma. I bought it in Shoppers. And also I love the packing. That bright color made me buy it for curiosity.
Tiffany G.
i have never used this sunscreen before, but i have heard amazing reviews on it. i would love to grab this and try it out for the summer, especially in florida protecting our skin and face from the sun is crucial. tarte being one of my fav makeup brands, im sure this sunscreen is great.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Love this so much, leaves my face protected but not greasy. It is great for just quick running around when I don’t feel like doing a full face makeup application.
Lynnette C.
South Florida
Considering the price of this sunscreen and how it made my face look shiny and oily after application (mind you, I have combination/oily skin already), it is not worth the $32 price tag. Save yourself the money and buy any of the Neutrogena sunscreens at your local drugstore.
Becky C.
Tempe
This stuff is so thick and I didn't care for the smell either. I ended up passing it a long to a friend that didn't mind it. I am migraine-prone so I'm very sensitive to fragrance and smell so it's possible that this wouldn't bother most people. I couldn't do it though.
Maura K.
I received a foil packet sample of this with a Sephora order. It's lightweight, which is nice for layering with other products, and it leaves my skin looking radiant after application, but it has fragrance, so I'm afraid to use it regularly because my skin is sensitive.
Alexandra L.
I grew up in a very very sunny place I had to wear sunscreen every time because I would burn my skin and it was really bad I will got a really like dry skin and I hated it and this sounds great help me so much I love it but it does have its cons a reason is not that great it’s very kind a hard to apply but like still love it
Merna G.
1732 Brookhaven cir Bedford tx 76022
Best sunscreen
I love this product so much. I wear it alone most of the time as it makes my skin glow and smooth. It is non greasy and does not leave any white residue, which is common in most sunscreen products. You can get it from Sephora for $32 kinda pricey but definitely worth buying.
Sandy A.
Oviedo, FL
I love Tarte's Sunscreen! It smells good and it great for the face. I recently used this sunscreen as my go to facial sunscreen on my trip to Puerto Rico and my face did not get burned at all and I was still able to get a bronzed look from the Puerto Rico sun! I love this!
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
I have really oily and sensitive skin so this taste sunscreen feels great and non greasy underneath my foundation, BB cream or no make up! It doesn’t break me out and it doesn’t hurt my skin like many other products. Used to I would avoid sunscreens bc of how bad they’d hurt my skin and make me break out but I suffered through it bc I can’t go with out sunscreen but upon finding this things have really changed for my skin!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?