BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sydney K.
Elgin, SC
Best facial sunscreen ever! Doesn't break me out and is a great value for the quality! It is super gentle, not harsh! I think that, while this is my first time using it, I will be a repeat customer. I would recommend it to others!
Fernanda M.
San Antonio , Tx
The botte and packaging of Tarte products are of course absolutely sweet and fabulous. The product itself is very smooth with a sheen tint. It is no trouble to rub it since it is very lightweight, therefor there are no streaks!!!
Kerstin R.
La Vernia, TX
I use this product when ever I go to the coast or beach! I burn on my face every time till I started using this product! I've only used it these last couple of months and so far it's great! I don't if I would it again yet because I haven't used it long but, great product.
Ami D.
This is a good product however I still haven't gotten red after being out in the sun. The bottle is gorgeous! I got this as a gift for my birthday. Nice gift but honestly it didn't do the job for my skin tone. I don't think its aimed for fair skin. It does smell nice!
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
Don't let the cute purple bottle fool you. I received this as a sample in my Sephora play box & it is over-priced! The pump broke and the sunscreen somehow got everywhere. It does leave a white cast. I will not purchase the full sized product.
Maria C.
Hamilton, NJ
This is so light! It also doesn't leave my skin greasy! I love that I can put this in the morning and it's long lasting. I think that for the price you can get a lot! I definitely recommend it , but Tarte is a great brand anyways.
Raina R.
Modesto, CA
I got this sample in a subscription box. I like it well enough, it's an okay sunscreen, it absorbs decently. It does have the typical sunscreen scent. I wouldn't repurchase, the amount you get for the price isn't worth the money.
Cindy N.
American canyon , CA
Not really a fan of sunscreen becouse i feel like every sunscreen i try either breaks me out or its greasy by the end of the day but this one is not bad at all feels gentle and it doesn't clog my pores i love tartes pruducts overall
Kettren M.
Va Beach, VA
Seriously the only facial sunscreen I will use , I carry this with me all summer. It's the best , I love the non greasy formula , it doesn't stink or break me out ! It also doesn't leave that film on my face like many other SPFs do.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I mean. It's sunscreen. It didn't break me out but I wouldn't spend this much on such a small amount of product. It didn't do anything spectacular for me. It's not greasy or anything, it's just nothing crazy special in my opinion.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?