BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gabriella D.
Westborough, MA
It is my all time favorite sun tan lotion for your face. I have always had dry and oily skin and could never find a sunscreen that didn't make me breakout. Then the lady at Ulta gave me a tiny sample and I was in love. It protects your skin while also keeping it rich in moisture.
Shannon S.
Easton, PA
Lightweight & necessary for keeping those premature wrinkles at bay. I like the smell, too. Limited amount of experience with facial sunscreens because my skin doesn't like certain chemicals/dyes, but so far, so good with this brand! A+!
Courtney H.
Kansas City, KS
The packaging of this product is super cute! But all of that aside, the product is pretty typical of a sunscreen. It's kind of thin but it rubs in and absorbs well. Leaves my face a little shiny/oily so I use a mattifying primer over it.
Hannah B.
boise, idaho
Great face sunscreen. I worry about clogging my pores more than anything and this light weight and incredible sunscreen keeps me covered all day without weighing me down. I will never use another face lotion ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rchristine V.
Kent, WA
I have used this on my face before when a friend had it in her purse while we were at the lake. It has a light feel, not to fragment and dos the job! I am not great at remembering sunscreen and if I owned this I would probably use it more!
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
This stuff is great! I love that it is not oily and definitely moisturizes. I gave only 4 stars because I sweat a lot in humid weather and it did run a bit, but if I had let it soak in longer before I went out it would have probably been fine.
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
You'd be better off getting a cheaper more reputable brand of sunscreen from the drugstore. You're paying high dollar for just the brand name product. It's nothing special. Way to expensive for a sunscreen, don't waste your money!!!!!!!!
J L.
I got a deluxe sample of this in the Sephora Play! box. I like the texture, as it's easy to blend into my skin. However, it leaves my skin shiny, and the smell of this is far too intense, and the smell lingers. so I would not buy it again.
Brittany O.
Fairfax, VA
I received a sample of this from Sephora. It does have a slight sunscreen-y smell, but hey it is sunscreen. I feel like it moisturizes and protects my skin at the same time. I probably would not purchase myself, only because of the price.
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I love tarte, I especially love this product because it has SPF and helps protect my skin here in the sunny desert. I love the packaging as well, its so cute. I ditched my Olay for this stuff, works well and has way more SPF then what I was using before.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?