BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kacey O.
Charleston, SC
Great sunscreen for sensitive skin. Applies easily with good coverage and can be worn under makeup. Provides good protection against damaging sun. Lasted through sweating and light activity, may not be a good option if swimming or for more intense physical activity.
Sam C.
I got a sample of this product and was so excited to try it. It's a little pricey so I'm not sure if buy the full size though, I found it left my skin pretty greasy feeling which is a definite no for my usually oily skin. Might try again with a new skincare routine.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I took this to Maui recently and I loved it. I used it everyday. It was so creamy and blended really nicely. I went makeup free the whole time I was there and did not get burned on my face at all. I reapplied as needed. Wonderful quality and consistency. Love Tarte.
Mandee M.
Lincolnton
This is absolutely perfect. It has a nice smell and this is one of my all-time favorites to use. It's not to outrageous in price I definitely recommend it to anyone.
Caryn W.
Austin, TX
Great packaging, great smell, great feel (not greasy or sticky) and it doesn't make my face break out after wearing it! I liked it so much I bought the travel size a few weeks ago. It is a little pricier than some face SPF lotions but you get what you pay for.
Sandra T.
Just ok........I really prefer Neutrogena waterproof sunscreen for heavy sun days........ or a face primer with sunscreen in it.... I also use foundation with sunscreen in it so I don't typically use another facial sunscreen unless I will be out in the sun all day.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I received a small sample and it was enough to try a couple days . I give five Stars because it has a old effect and I see many of my friends love using it, I don't hate it or love it but it helped protect my skin under the hot sun, I didn't peel as I normally would :)
Monica S.
Allentown
This product is truly my go to beauty product. If I was stranded in an island- all I would need is this cream! It makes my face feel fresh & hydrated all day long. I highly recommend this if you need a great base to start your day with and put in your makeup!
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia, AR
You only need two or three pumps to cover your face. It’s a very gentle cream that could work in any skin type. This is the first time I ever bought it and I was very impressed with the packaging. I probably won’t buy it again because it is kind of expensive:
Amanda V.
Columbia
I can't say enough good things about this brand and their products and the more natural ingredients that they use which make a big difference when I am shopping for something and the beautiful packaging doesn't hurt either I always recommend this to people!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?