BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jacinda B.
This sunscreen moisturizing lotion, is lightweight and feels great applying. It's isn't heavy or makes your face feel greasy. I received a sample and really enjoyed it. I did have a little difficulty pressing down on the pump as it did not seem to pump smoothly. A little pricey.
Emma W.
La porte city, IA
Tarte's products are to die for! They're lightweight, easy to apply, and VERY gently on your skin! This cosmetics company gets it! I will never use any other face sunscreen again. It is slightly pricey, but you do get what you pay for with this product. I will be buying this again.
Aniksha R.
It's so rare to find a sunscreen to suit my skin without it irritating. I like this tarte sunscreen,it has spf 30 and is a good sunscreen for the summer.Its a good physical sunscreen and protects against uv A and B.But as any sunscreen it does require reapplication after 2 hours.
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
This smells really nice and goes on great. It isn't sticky or tacky and it absorbs quickly. I'm only giving it four stars out of five because it would be nice if the spf was 50 but that's a personal reason since I have SLE and photosensitivity is a part of that. Otherwise, it's great.
Malina G.
Long Beach, CA
I feel like this does the job as a sunscreen, I can see where they tried to take away the feel of the sunscreen's usual tackiness, but you can still slightly feel it. It does leave a white tiny if you use too much so beware. This is a good product to use before your makeup routine.
Adrienne T.
Bothell, WA
Tarte is one of those brands that you see your friend using and you realize you need to step up your game... Tarte is QUALITY! I love this lotion, it smells incredible, goes on easy, and SPF 30 is just what your precious skin needs in that Sun. I highly recommend this magic potion!
Sonia H.
HOUSTON, TX
FAVORITE! I'm a huge fan of nearly all tarte products and this is certainly up in the ranks for me. I'm a repeat user of this sunscreen for a variety of reasons. It's gentle on the skin with a pleasant fragrance. I've recommended this to so many others and their experience has been positive!
Sydney R.
I cannot say enough about Tarte's Tarteguard! I am obsessed with this sunscreen. I never leave home without it and neither should anyone else! This sunscreen is so lightweight that if you choose to wear face make-up on top you don't feel like you're wearing a ton of product on your face. I have been using this now for a few months and on very heavy UV/sunny days and not once have I been sunburned! I will keep buying this as long as they sell it!
Erica G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I am a huge fan of pretty much every Tarte product I've used. This is great for under makeup that has no spf. It smells amazing!! I bought it at Sephora and was so glad I did. The packaging is so pretty, I love the color of the bottle. Definitely give this a try! So worth it.
member-28f0ac431
Atwater, CA
Tarte products are know for not having the harsh chemicals that may jeopardize your health. The tarte Tarteguard30 goes on lightly. And easily. A little product goes a long way. There is no heaviness and you can apply your makeup right over the sunscreen without feeling like the sunscreen is going to "grab" your make-up. The price is reasonable and because I'm limiting chemical exposure by using this product, I would highly recommend it to everyone.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?