BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maddie K.
I have very sensitive skin, and the beach just messes up my facial skin. the salt water makes it sting and so some sunscreens add to that stinging, which this one did. I was unimpressed. I still got burnt too but I think that's because I couldn't reapply (it stung too bad.) this could just be me and my sensitive skin, it could've worked perfectly for someone else just not me.
Jenny L.
Love this! I just recently purchased this since its getting closer to summer and the sun is getting hotter. It's a great moisturizer that adds the extra protection from the sun! It doesn't leave a tacky touch or make me feel oily whatsoever.
Fatima A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a sample of this at my local sephora and i instantly fell in love. It is a very lightweight product, very gentle on the skin. It did what it claims to do, it protected me from the sun and it also prevented any harsh sunburns.
Tabatha r.
Tallahassee, FL
Recomiendo mucho este protector de sol. es bastante gentil a la piel y liviano. lo utilizo a diario 2 veces al dia. lo puedo utiliar debajo del maquillaje sin ningun problema.el precio es un poco elevado pero lo volveria a comprar.
Maria H.
One of my all time favorite product, it provides the protection that your skin needs without making look pale or leaving that light color residue, especially for people like me that are tan or have dark complexion.
Jade S.
Love this sunscreen, I just received a deluxe sized sample in a sun care kit from Macy's. Tarte always has the cutest packaging, and they are a naturally conscious brand. I will consider buying the full size when this is finished.
Cecilia Z.
Maplewood , NJ
The best sunscreen I have tried! I love the feeling, it's not greasy but you can feel it's working. The scent makes me happy cause it doesn't give me a headache. And the packaging is delightful only course my favorite color is purple! Try it!
Makayla G.
I am in love with this stuff!! It is very nice and smoothing. I would definitely give this a try, it is worth it! Cute packaging, very much meets the expectations. I bought mine from my local ulta but any beauty store may have it. Nothing really to fix about the product
Sydney K.
Elgin, SC
Best facial sunscreen ever! Doesn't break me out and is a great value for the quality! It is super gentle, not harsh! I think that, while this is my first time using it, I will be a repeat customer. I would recommend it to others!
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
Don't let the cute purple bottle fool you. I received this as a sample in my Sephora play box & it is over-priced! The pump broke and the sunscreen somehow got everywhere. It does leave a white cast. I will not purchase the full sized product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?