BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
It's officially summer time and what does that mean?? BEACH TIME/FUN IN THE SUN! I love going to the beach but ya girl is not a fan of sunburn or the sun aging my skin so what's a girl to do? Get this sunscreen by tarte! It works amazing and keeps your skin happy and healthy!!
Emily M.
Cambridge, MA
TBH, I gave this to my boyfriend so he could keep it in his bag and touch up during the days. He likes that it's natural and no weird smells. Also it was the perfect little trial size for him to keep in his bag without it becoming annoying that I'm making him take sunscreen with him everywhere. I highly suggest!
Laura L.
I received a sample of tarteguard Sunscreen in my Sephora Play Box and every time I use it, the sunscreen gives me a burning sensation especially if I sweat. It is very pricey and not worth the expense. I was really disappointed because I typically love Tarte products.
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
I have really enjoy using this sunscreen. It is light enough to wear under full coverage make up. The feel of it is really nice on the skin. I feel protected without being weighed down. I always use it when my foundation doesn't contain SPF. It's an essential for me.
Rebecca S.
Round Hill, VA
I got this product in a Sephora Play box and fell in love with it. It was my first time using this particular product by Tarte. It was a bit more pricey but was worth it because it was gentle on my sensitive skin. I loved this product and would highly recommend it.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Please note: on the bottle it does state this sunscreen is not waterproof. But all things considered, it doesn't clog my pores or break me out, it absorbs easily into the skin, it's gentle on my sensitive skin and it protects me from burning! SO ITS A PERFECT TEN!
Julissa D.
Milton, DE
It's an OK product but on my face still did get a read out in the sun I Mandren expect it to be full coverage for Kelly ask if 30 but it still Bournemouth Telebit and usually I don't need usually I don't really need to put more sense like more than SPF 30 on but I feel like there's better sense games out there besides us I wouldn't recommend buying and it's cut it's pretty expensive and it's just overall not a very good product
heather c.
Went on smoothly, no bad smell, melted in well, did leave me shiny. Didn't effect makeup at all. However, I did get oil throughout day. I am normally oily so it wasn't this, it just didn't help me from getting oily which I look for. Worth a try, but not a full size buy from me. Loved getting it in my Sephora Play box.
Skye W.
Kennesaw, GA
To start, I am already a huge fan of the Tarte makeup brand. I use a lot of their products. I first tried this product while in Hawaii. I was there for a week. Lightweight and went on smooth. My face never burned. I would reapply a few hours in-between. It didn't make me break out which many sunscreens tend to do. Great sunscreen for your face. I really do love it!
Ruby A.
Newman, CA
Great sunscreen for those who have sensitive skin. Usually i cant wear any type of sunscreen because it makes me break out, decided to try this one and didnt break out!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?