BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Briana G.
Weslaco, TX
This is an amazing product! I use it under my makeup and it makes me glow, a natural subtle glow. I bought it at my local sephora store. It is effective because it helps protect me from the harsh sun. I would buy it again! Love this!!
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
My go to facial sunscreen. Works really well, have never burned in he 3 years I use it. Doesn't leave your face greasy at all and doesn't have that overwhelming sunscreen smell. Definitely hydrating too since I have really dry skin. It aso is good for my sensitive skin and doesn't break me out. The only downside is its pricier
Kameron D.
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Keeps my face moisturizer and protected from the sun. Used all summer long to protect me. Reapplied a few times during the day and I never got a burn. You get a lot of product for the price. Excellent value.
Molly A.
This is a great moisturizing sunscreen, perfect if you have normal/dry skin. It can be worn with or without makeup, but I would recommend without. This is so you can reapply it as needed without worrying about messing up your makeup.
Erica  P.
Midlothian, VA
This is a decent sunscreen - it's lightweight, not too heavy, not too greasy and doesn't leave a light cast on dark skin, which is important to me. I typically don't purchase sunscreen and rely mostly on what's already in my foundation for protection, but this is a good pick.
Liz N.
Orlando, FL
Love his facial sunscreen doesn't leave sticky residue on the skin after applying and blends in effortlessly and fast into the skin. Smells great and not too strong of a scent. A little pricey for a small bottle of the product but it's well worth it. Would definelty recommend
Maya R.
Post Falls, ID
My favorite facial sunscreen! Its not super thick and not greasy. I usually put it under my foundation and it never effects the makeup! It also keeps my skin feeling moisturized and smooth! Love this sunscreen and definitely recommend!
victoria c.
Riverside, CA
Smells better than what usual sunscreens smell like but I am glad because it was to an extant kind of pricey. I believe it worked well but so do other sunscreens. If someone was interested I would tell them to buy it but that other sunscreens can do the job just as well. Aside from that it does give the skin a nice glow and is hydrating and doesn't leave the skin all white and dry.
Blair B.
College Sta, TX
I received a few samples of these and they have been great. The consistency is very thin which I love in a face product. I also love the pump instead of a tube. I feel protected when I wear this. I would definitely purchase on my own.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Ok, when does tarte ever make anything that isn't worth buying? Answer is never. I have recently gotten into tarte products and I have yet to get a "miss." this sunscreen lotion is so moisturizing and feels so great. Works great, too!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?