BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This sunscreen is pretty good. It smells nice and is very smooth. It's quite pricey though and not much product is in it. I've only bought this once and probably will just buy something cheaper that has the same SPF. I bought this at Sephora. The price is the only big problem.
Amanda M.
My Go to sunscreen especially for everyday use. Doesn't feel greasy and overall feels effective. I like knowing I'm doing the extra effort to protect my skin. I first got a sample from Sephora and went back for the full size! I love it and I can't imagine summer without it!
Sarah B.
While this product seemed to do its job from protecting from the sun, it did not have the weightless feel I was hoping for. I picked this up at Sephora. I was hoping to buy a higher end sunscreen that I could wear everyday under my makeup. It had a slightly oily consistency that affected my makeup wear. It was fine, but not much different from any other sunscreen you could pick up at a drugstore. Not worth the price for me, especially at only 30 spf.
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
A great brand nevertheless an awesome sunscreen . This sunscreen protects from harmful rays of the sun. Furthermore be carful of how much to apply . If overly applied yes you will be severely protected but this does change the color scheme of your foundation if applied heavy .
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I love the Tarte skincare line and their sunscreen rocks! I bought this product from Sephora and this is my first time using it. I love how well it protects my face and how soft it leaves it all day. I would recommend this to anyone needing sunscreen daily to protect their face.
Torre O.
Florissant, MO
I wish I loved this sunscreen, but it just wasn't anything special. It smelled nice, and felt good on my face, but really wasn't anything special at all. i bought it mostly because eI love how the packaging looks. You're better off buying some Coppertone from the drug store.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff is okay. I feel like it's really over priced for doing the same thing sun screen would do (I usually put my makeup on over it, or mix it in with my foundation). I can see the appeal of it though, and it does its job. Will I be purchasing more? No. Did it work? Yeah.
Alicia G.
Grandview , WA
I really like I don't use it as often which I should but its worth it and very effective not disappointing its kind of pricey but it has a great quality, it has a nice packaging and easy to use on the go. I would probably buy it again just because It helped me not get burn un like other sunscreens.
Carla C.
Cocoa Beach , FL
I got a little trial size when I purchased a tarte eye shadow holiday palette in December of last year. And it is the perfect size to put in your purse or makeup bag. It is a safe sunscreen that is cruelty free and doesn't have the harsh chemicals that most sunscreens have.
Aimee H.
I was really disappointed with this product especially it being tarte. I thought that it would work well as a base before makeup to implement a safe guard against the sun on my face, but when applied it felt like glue stick as it dried. I was also disappointed with the smell as it seems they didn't even try to cover up the smell of the sunscreen. For the price, I would rather stick to a drugstore brand with a higher spf and one that masks the smell.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?