BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melissa G.
Bethlehem, PA
Tarte is by far one of my favorite makeup brands.  It's reassuring to know that their products have never been tested on animals and aren't full of all the crappy ingredients that make your skin breakout.  They are always very well packaged and the customer service for Tarte is amazing!
Megan O.
I love pretty much everything Tarte. And sunscreen is SO important for your skin. I got mine at Sephora. It’s a good brand so you pay for what you get! I recommend it
Zuri A.
This is amazing I love it that it has spf it’s sometimes hard to find moisturizers with good spf that not only moisturize your skin but work well with your foundation.
Jennifer D.
New boston, MI
This product is great and does exactly what it is supposed too but in the same sense it is a little bit over priced. I use it quite often and it doesn't last very long
Shawna G.
Super easy to throw on in the morning before heading out the door to the gym, however for the price it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. It is light and easy to use however could find a reliable spf moisturizer for much less money. Wouldn’t buy again.
Hayley C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I had a sample of this product and it was all right. The packaging is cute. But the overall product for me was a little too greasy. It didn't really want to fully soak into my skin. But it's not bad if you plan on going out in the sun for a little and want to have something with spf in it.
Ilesha S.
Newark, NJ
The sunscreen is good and feels really creamy on your skin. It’s not as oily as commercial sunscreen which was a real plus for me. Coverage is okay, I still ended up getting a little tan
Aunna C.
puyallup
I never like the way that spf makes my skin look. I usually feel greasy and it gets worse when I put makeup over it. This product was much better than other products though. While I was still a bit shiny, my skin looked much better than after other spf products. I would use this one again!
Julie V.
Jamaica, NY
I bought the small bottle of this sunscreen to test out on my face. The packaging is absolutely adorable! However, I found the lotion itself to be a little too heavy for my combination skin. I do love that it's SPF 30, so I will continue to use it with matte foundation and blotting papers!
Vicky m.
Sandy
It's a good product and I like that it is a mineral spf since most sunscreen use chemical spfs and they tend to cause some kind of allergic reaction to my skin. The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because sometimes I tend to get oily and this just made me feel even more oily.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?