BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Torre O.
Florissant, MO
I wish I loved this sunscreen, but it just wasn't anything special. It smelled nice, and felt good on my face, but really wasn't anything special at all. i bought it mostly because eI love how the packaging looks. You're better off buying some Coppertone from the drug store.
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
A great brand nevertheless an awesome sunscreen . This sunscreen protects from harmful rays of the sun. Furthermore be carful of how much to apply . If overly applied yes you will be severely protected but this does change the color scheme of your foundation if applied heavy .
Maria R.
I received a sample in my Sephora order and I will definitely be picking up the full size bottle. This product can be used with foundation without making your face feel oily. When I want to just wear this lotion it gives my face the prettiest glow. This one is a must for sure!
Lilya G.
Redmond, WA
I use this for my face because I peel a lot on my face. This didn't make me peel at all and didn't leave that terrible withe residue on my face. I love this stuff a lot and I also like that it has a pump because I am a germ freak. I don't really like the packaging that much.
Lisandra H.
I received this with my play by Sephora subscription box. I'm a big fan of this facial sunscreen because it is very light and doesn't make you look like a greasy hotdog like most facial sunscreens do. Once the bottle I currently have runs out I definitely expect to repurchase this!
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
I really like this sunscreen. I have been wanting to try it for some time and received a deluxe sample (a point perk??) and was able to try it. While the pump stopped working on this small size after about one use, I have enjoyed the product. It doesn't smell or feel very sunscreen-y and my sensitive skin hasn't had a bad reaction to is at all. It goes well under make up as well!
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
This is a good sunscreen. I somehow got a giant bottle of it and it's lasting me forever. I think this is typically meant for your face but I've been using it as a body sunscreen... It works great! No sunburn yet! I would buy it again for sure. It's lightweight and not sticky.
Amanda M.
My Go to sunscreen especially for everyday use. Doesn't feel greasy and overall feels effective. I like knowing I'm doing the extra effort to protect my skin. I first got a sample from Sephora and went back for the full size! I love it and I can't imagine summer without it!
Aimee H.
I was really disappointed with this product especially it being tarte. I thought that it would work well as a base before makeup to implement a safe guard against the sun on my face, but when applied it felt like glue stick as it dried. I was also disappointed with the smell as it seems they didn't even try to cover up the smell of the sunscreen. For the price, I would rather stick to a drugstore brand with a higher spf and one that masks the smell.
Sarah B.
While this product seemed to do its job from protecting from the sun, it did not have the weightless feel I was hoping for. I picked this up at Sephora. I was hoping to buy a higher end sunscreen that I could wear everyday under my makeup. It had a slightly oily consistency that affected my makeup wear. It was fine, but not much different from any other sunscreen you could pick up at a drugstore. Not worth the price for me, especially at only 30 spf.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?