BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

DoHee J.
The WORST. Absolutely not worth the price as it leaves the same sticky, white-cast residue on your skin that a sunscreen a FRACTION of the price from the drugstore would do. Avoid, avoid, avoid!!
Kaleigh G.
Winston Salem, NC
I received this product in a Sephora PLAY box and fell in love the 1st time i used it. I t was a reasonable price, with no foul smell. Its goes on well under my make up with out breaking my out and its super easy to toss into my beach bag and take with me. I have a small collection of sunscreens ans this one quickly moved to the front of the pack !
Ashley S.
I love this moisturizing face cream. I leave you face smooth and ready for makeup after apply. It even has an SPF 30 so your getting the sun protection with a face cream. The scent is great too, its not to overwhelming. The bottle makes it easy to put a dab on your finger so you not sticking your hand in a bottle. I would buy this product again.
Bethany B.
I just received this product at Sephora and I haven't been able to try it as much as I would like but from what I have been able to try it, it has been good. I love Tarte products. I don't know how much the price is because mine was a gift. I recommend this to people who want to wear sunscreen under their make up during the summer months.
Kristen B.
Baldwin, NY
This sunscreen did what it was supposed to do: it didn't get me sunburnt! However, the texture of the sunscreen itself was super oily, and it made my face shiny and kinda gross. It also didn't last very long. I purchased this at Sephora, which is expensive. I'd rather pay less money for a sunscreen that I'm 100% in love with rather than one that I'm on the fence about!
Kyoko S.
Amazing! I have tried so many sunscreens (living in AZ), and this one is hands down my favorite! When I apply this and then my foundation, you can't even tell I have sunscreen underneath my make-up. It looks flawless and feels amazing and light weight. 10/10 recommend!
Gina G.
This is a good sunscreen for the face. It doesnt smell too much like sunscreen and it melts into the skin and can double as a moisturizer. I took off a star because $30 is a bit expensive for a sunscreen so I am not sure if I will repurchase. I will say that a little goes a long way and that bottle lasted me like 6-8 months with everyday use.
Alyssa S.
texarkana, AR
Eh, this is so-so. I got it in either a birchbox, sephora play box, or an ipsy bag last month. It makes my foundation greasy if i apply it underneath my makeup, but if i just leave it on my face by itself, i guess it's okay. It's just confusing because i have dry-normal skin and this makes it so greasy? Ugh it's expensive for what it is too.
Sarah W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I love the lightweight feel of this sunscreen. It is great for protecting your body because it is broad spectrum. Also, it is a good moisturizer for when you know you are going to be out in the sun, not just at the pool or beach. The only downfall is it is a bit pricey, but if you are willing to spending the money it is definitely worth it.
Kate S.
I love this moisturizer/sunscreen on my face! I use it alone or even apply it before applying my normal makeup and find that it makes a great base for foundation. It does go on a little thicker than my normal moisturizer but I find that my skin responds well to the formula and absorbs it well so there is no greasy feeling after application.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora