BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Whitney H.
Used the heck out of this little doll all summer long! I love to use this under my foundation as well (instead of a primer) and it seems to work well for both needs. It smells great and doesn't smell like the harsh sunscreen you get from the drugstore! I would YES recommend this to all my friends!
Sarah P.
Phoenix, AZ
EVERYTHING from Tarte always exceeds my expectations!! Loved this! It was light weight and didn't make my face feel oily at all. All while giving my skin a nice hydrated feel and protection.
Pebbles K.
BUFFALO, SC
I adore tarte. I love just about anything from this company. This sunscreen is amazing. I usually breakout from sunscreen but not this one from tarte. Will repurchase
Melissa G.
Bethlehem, PA
Tarte is by far one of my favorite makeup brands.  It's reassuring to know that their products have never been tested on animals and aren't full of all the crappy ingredients that make your skin breakout.  They are always very well packaged and the customer service for Tarte is amazing!
Morgan C.
Love this sunscreen. The bottle is so pretty, I️t smells good, I️t goes on very smoothly and evenly. I️ts got 30spf so it’s a great skin barrier for when your out in the sun, I️ also love that it’s moisturizing to the skin.
Shawna G.
Super easy to throw on in the morning before heading out the door to the gym, however for the price it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. It is light and easy to use however could find a reliable spf moisturizer for much less money. Wouldn’t buy again.
Zuri A.
This is amazing I love it that it has spf it’s sometimes hard to find moisturizers with good spf that not only moisturize your skin but work well with your foundation.
Hayley C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I had a sample of this product and it was all right. The packaging is cute. But the overall product for me was a little too greasy. It didn't really want to fully soak into my skin. But it's not bad if you plan on going out in the sun for a little and want to have something with spf in it.
Ilesha S.
Newark, NJ
The sunscreen is good and feels really creamy on your skin. It’s not as oily as commercial sunscreen which was a real plus for me. Coverage is okay, I still ended up getting a little tan
Aunna C.
puyallup
I never like the way that spf makes my skin look. I usually feel greasy and it gets worse when I put makeup over it. This product was much better than other products though. While I was still a bit shiny, my skin looked much better than after other spf products. I would use this one again!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?