BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
I always use a sunscreen on my face and apply several times throughout the day if I can manage it. I sometimes switch up products and I tried this one. It worked really well, moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling greasy or shiny.
Indya R.
Arlington, VA
I received this as a sample and what really really surprised at how good it was. I tend to stick to Japanese sunscreens because they usually have the best coverage and control my oily skin. The Tarteguard is pretty good at controlling oil.
Dhivya N.
Dunwoody, GA
This sunscreen is very light and absorbs right away but made my eyes water. I used it just once and did not want to give a negative review without testing some more. Check to see if you are sensitive to any ingredient before purchasing.
Kelsey H.
I tried a sample of this a while ago and I actually like it. I have large pores, acne prone, combination skin and this didn't break me out. Sunscreens usually clog my pores even when they claim they won't. This one was nice and light and non greasy!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
I love this paired with the maracuja oil to prevent sunburn and sunspots. with daily use i feel like this adds an additional layer of protection and keeps my skin moisturized without having too much product on my face. does not feel heavy or greasy
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I love tarte, I especially love this product because it has SPF and helps protect my skin here in the sunny desert. I love the packaging as well, its so cute. I ditched my Olay for this stuff, works well and has way more SPF then what I was using before.
Jeneia P.
Amazing product it has spf 30 which is good for the skin and protects it it's very effective I ordered mine from Tarte cosmetics and I love how gentle it is to the skin and I bought it because it's summer time and we gotta protect our skin
Hannah B.
boise, idaho
Great face sunscreen. I worry about clogging my pores more than anything and this light weight and incredible sunscreen keeps me covered all day without weighing me down. I will never use another face lotion ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alyssa C.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love everything about Tarte and this sunscreen is no exception. I got a sample from Sephora that was large enough for a few uses. I live in Arizona and this sunscreen was great at protecting my face for every day wear and while hanging out by the pool. It did not break me out or make my skin feel oily or dry. Highly recommend to anyone looking for the perfect face sunscreen.
Cynthia H.
I absolutely love this sunscreen I'm going on my honeymoon in February to the Bahamas and I will be taken this with me! I used it all this summer and I will continue to keep purchasing this product because I love it so so much great buy!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?