BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stacey V.
Edison, NJ
I use this specifically on my face in the summer. I use SPF everyday, but this one I use only for beach/pool days. It does not break me out and provides excellent protection form the sun. I do not get any sunburn when I use this product. It also does not leave a whitecast on your face like so many facial SPF products do
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I love the tarte sunscreen! I have to wear sunscreen on my face due to the acne medication my dr gives me and this stuff is light not greasy and smells sooo good! I love it!!
Desiree R.
Love this light weight SPF .. that I use for my face ! I have received a sample several times ( which is great for traveling) Samples are the greatest > You get to try the products before you buy/spend on something that you do not like ! I have bought this in the largest bottle every summer for The past three summers ;)
Ally R.
Visalia, CA
Such an amazing product, one of my favorites by Tarte. Such a lovely scent, texture and finish. No gross layer of oil left over, and doesn’t leave you with breakouts. Love!!
Brennan M.
Concord, NC
I wanted to like this product, it was lightweight and set well under makeup. Unfortunately it did make my skin break out. It is difficult for me to find a sunscreen that does not clog my pores.
Yamary D.
Shalimar, FL
I received this product in a monthly Glossybox subscription, for nothing I like this sunscreen. It leaves the skin with a feeling of fat and does not adhere to the skin. Your skin always stays shiny. The spf of 30 is not bad for the face, and the size is quite good also like the packaging. But I will not buy it again
🎀Mandi B.
Lubbock, TX
I love the way it smells. The packages is absolutely adorable! I would definitely recommend this product especially for a sunny vacation! I love the colors of the packaging!
Haleigh M.
Eagle river, AK
I love this stuff as a facial sunscreen!! This also has a light tint to it so your face doesn't look ghostly white either. It's not a very high SPF (30) so if you burn easily I would not recommend. But if you don't and you want a little something on your face, this stuff is great! It is pretty expensive so if you are looking for a cheap face sunscreen, this is not for you.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Tatted is a very luxurious was to protect your skin. The packaging is unique and easy to use while the product inside does a great job at protecting your skin from the sun.
Lisa R.
Kansas City , MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?