BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Keira L.
My holy grail daily SPF. I use this every day, with or without makeup. It's hydrating without being greasy, leaves no white cast after it absorbs into the skin, wears well under makeup when set with a little powder, and never irritates my skin. I recommend this to all my friends!
Adrienne T.
Bothell, WA
Tarte is one of those brands that you see your friend using and you realize you need to step up your game... Tarte is QUALITY! I love this lotion, it smells incredible, goes on easy, and SPF 30 is just what your precious skin needs in that Sun. I highly recommend this magic potion!
Victoire H.
Jersey City, NJ
I wore this sunscreen during my trip to Cancun and well though the application and texture was nice, it burned my face red. It did not offer enough protection for whatever reason and I was under a shade, didn't go inthe water and I had probably stayed by the beach for only 45min.
Emma W.
La porte city, IA
Tarte's products are to die for! They're lightweight, easy to apply, and VERY gently on your skin! This cosmetics company gets it! I will never use any other face sunscreen again. It is slightly pricey, but you do get what you pay for with this product. I will be buying this again.
Trianna J.
Chelsea, MA
I love this sunscreen! I received it as a deluxe sample from sephora and haven't used anything else since. I love that it's all natural. It has a wonderful smell and glides right on. I burn easily so I make sure to wear sunscreen and this doesn't feel to thick or heavy on my skin.
Brinlee G.
Provo, UT
Overall, I liked this product. I like that it offers more UV protection than most facial products (which usually range from no sun protection to SPF 15), but the higher SPF means that it will show up in flash photography. However, for daily use away from the camera, this sunscreen is great, as it did not clog my pores or make me appear oily. However, I do not know if it really does anymore than a low-end (and less expensive) facial sunscreen would do.
Megan B.
Tarte is my all around favorite makeup brand for pretty much all things skin. This product is light, non greasy, & feels good on the skin. I highly recommend this if you prefer cruelty-free brands & don't mind spending a bit more on suncare. Give it a try in one of their awesome sets
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Got a sample packet of this and tried it out today as it was 80 and full sun. My face is as pale as it was 8 hours ago when I put it on and after being in the full sun all day. So that's a score. Only 3 stars b/c it felt a bit greasy on my face so I hope it doesn't break me out. 😕
Kelly B.
Tremont, PA
I love this. It has actually gotten me to start using sunscreen on my face (which everyone desperately needs to do!). A little bit goes a long way, so don't pump too much. Also it's a really cute little bottle in my opinion :) The downside is the price, but it's worth the splurge in my opinion!
Marisa D.
Indianola, IA
I rarely wear makeup, but when I do I only use Tarte. I am a big advocate for natural products. As an avid Tarte user, when I saw this I had to try it. It has a nice calm smell to it. My face was not burnt when I used it, so it worked well! The only down side to this was the price. Other than that I believe it was a good product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?