BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
ERICA M.
Westminster, CA
I am pretty excited about this product. i just ordered it on sephora and i love that it is so gentle and not oily at all. i haven't been excited over sunscreen in a while. They packaging is so cute and I will definitely be buying this again.
Molly B.
Aurora, IL
LOVE!!! I use moisturizer with SPF 30 everyday but some beach or convertible days, I need a little more oomph! Tarte's Tarteguard is great, not greasy and effective. Would recommend it to anyone who needs a little extra SPF throughout the day.
Hannah D.
Grand Bay, AL
My go to sunscreen for sure! It's very lightweight but protects me all day! I got this from Sephora and I love it! The packaging is super cute and it really works so well! Definitely recommend this for anyone willing to pay a bit more a sunscreen
Lindsay K.
Sylvania, OH
No smell, the light disappears once you lather all the way in. Even the sample size i got came in nice glass packaging. It met all of my expectations. I feel it is a good price point for the amount of product you get. yes i would repurchase
Charmaine L.
Lodi, CA
Absolutely enjoyed this sun protection all summer long. Is perfect to wear under makeup. I bought mine at Ulta and they still have it available. The ingredient deck is clean and gives me confidence to use on my daughter as well. I did not have any issues with clogged pores or flashback.
Courtney H.
Kansas City, KS
The packaging of this product is super cute! But all of that aside, the product is pretty typical of a sunscreen. It's kind of thin but it rubs in and absorbs well. Leaves my face a little shiny/oily so I use a mattifying primer over it.
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
I used this sunscreen every day when I went to Cancun! It did not break my face out. This product is very effective and a good value for all the product you get. I would buy again especially since my skin did not break out and didn't burn
Brittany O.
Fairfax, VA
I received a sample of this from Sephora. It does have a slight sunscreen-y smell, but hey it is sunscreen. I feel like it moisturizes and protects my skin at the same time. I probably would not purchase myself, only because of the price.
Hannah B.
boise, idaho
Great face sunscreen. I worry about clogging my pores more than anything and this light weight and incredible sunscreen keeps me covered all day without weighing me down. I will never use another face lotion ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alyssa C.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love everything about Tarte and this sunscreen is no exception. I got a sample from Sephora that was large enough for a few uses. I live in Arizona and this sunscreen was great at protecting my face for every day wear and while hanging out by the pool. It did not break me out or make my skin feel oily or dry. Highly recommend to anyone looking for the perfect face sunscreen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?