BY TARTE #30 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Samye W.
Newnan, GA
it made my skin feel really weird I didn't like it too much but it was also a great product I spent a little over $40 for it but that was at my local support her so it could be different anywhere else it wasn't too hard on my skin and it was lovely
Claire O.
If you have oily skin, i definitely do not recommend using this product. However if you do not have oily skin, this is the sunscreen/lotion for you! If you have dry skin, it will moisturizer your skin just right, without making your skin oily! It's really light weight when it goes on, & a little product really does go a long way!
Brittney P.
Rumford, ME
I adore this product! I apply it after my lotion under my cc cream to keep my skin safe from the harmful sun rays! This is a summer must if you love the sunshine but not the effects. Keeping your skin safe and radiant!
Megan B.
I don't feel that there's anything special about this moisturizer or sunscreen or whatever it's supposed to be. I feel that if you are prone to shine this is probably not the best one to put on under make up. It does the job. That's what matters most and it does prevent sunburn. However, there are cheaper ones out there than this one.
Talia G.
Marietta, GA
This is one of my all time favorite sunscreens ever!!! I love how the bottle looks. I also like the fact that is moisturizes my skin and protects my skin at the same time. It has a very creamy and thick consistency. I love the way it feels on my skin. I would totally recommend this to anyone who has dry skin like me.
Randi M.
Crownsville, MD
This is my favorite sunscreen to use on a daily basis. I am very pale and need to use sunscreen everyday. The Tarte sunscreen feels great on the skin. It doesn't have a greasy feeling like a typical sunscreen and it smells wonderful!
My favorite part of this sunscreen is that I am able to put it on before my makeup and let it sit for a few minutes and then be able to apply my makeup with no problems at all.
Would highly recommend this product!
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought this a t sephora. I love the tarter brand it is always gentle on my skin and this spf is no different. Extremely gentle goes on smooth and doesn't have a harsh smell to it like some other sunscreens. I wish it cam in a bigger bottle since I use it daily and it is expensive but other than that I would buy again.
Denise K.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love Tarte! I use their maracuja oil twice a day, religiously. I recently received a deluxe sample of Tarte's Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen and I'm extremely pleased with the results. It doesn't leave me feeling sticky or greasy. The formula feels great on my skin and I feel confident wearing it alone or underneath my makeup.
KeAnn W.
Oak hill, OH
Tarte never fails to amaze me!! this sunscreen has a really nice and gentle smell unlike most sunscreens. the quality is great, it helps protect my skin really well, ive noticed that i have not been getting sunburnt often while using this. i highly recommend this product to others like me with skin sensitive to the sun!
Monique J.
Provo, UT
I wasn't super impressed with this product. It goes on nicely and has no strong odor, but I felt like the protection didm;t last very long. It was also very thick on my skin, which is not my favorite thing ever. I got this as a sample from Sephora, but it's probably not something that I would ever purchase on my own.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back