BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bryn Y.
Ada, MI
The Tarte sunscreen is great. The spf provides great coverage from the suns harmful rays. Its a very gentile and moisturizing product. I use this product every day in the summer. The packaging is super cute. I would recommend this to people who live in areas where there is lot of sun.
Sarah N.
I never thought I'd be loyal to any type of sunscreen, but then I received a sample packet of this with an online order. It smells great, it doesn't make my skin excessively oily, and I find it to be a great value- I've been using the same bottle for almost a year (and I use it daily).
Lizette S.
I really liked this, didn't leave my skin feeling oily or heavy, instead left it feeling light and moisturized. A gentle moisturizer with sun protection. I was expecting it to be oily or have a strangle sun screen scent like ones I've used in the past, but I found it to be unscented.
Tiffany T.
Reno, NV
This sunscreen worked wonders and didn't make my face smell like generic sunscreen smell. Since I wear glasses, my face is sensitive to the sun, so makeup with spf by itself may not be enough so this really helped when I used it before makeup!
Lindsay K.
Sylvania, OH
No smell, the light disappears once you lather all the way in. Even the sample size i got came in nice glass packaging. It met all of my expectations. I feel it is a good price point for the amount of product you get. yes i would repurchase
Charmaine L.
Lodi, CA
Absolutely enjoyed this sun protection all summer long. Is perfect to wear under makeup. I bought mine at Ulta and they still have it available. The ingredient deck is clean and gives me confidence to use on my daughter as well. I did not have any issues with clogged pores or flashback.
Elizabeth O.
Lovely and smooth!!! Really feels soft on the skin and not greasy at all! Smells nice for a sunscreen and surprisingly sets into the skin like a moisturizer versus a sunscreen. Great for no makeup days or for under makeup for a boost in spf!
Rchristine V.
Kent, WA
I have used this on my face before when a friend had it in her purse while we were at the lake. It has a light feel, not to fragment and dos the job! I am not great at remembering sunscreen and if I owned this I would probably use it more!
Cynthia H.
I absolutely love this sunscreen I'm going on my honeymoon in February to the Bahamas and I will be taken this with me! I used it all this summer and I will continue to keep purchasing this product because I love it so so much great buy!!
Kira R.
N Ft Myers, FL
This product is perfect for everyday use. I used to be the person that didn't really see a need in protecting my face from harmful rays but since getting older (sigh) I have come to realize how important it really is! This stuff is great!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?