BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12061)
Buy on Sephora
Sabrina R.
Lakewood , CO
I am on the fence about this product. While my skin is protected it also left it really greasy which is not a good look. It didn't have a weird scent and when worn alone it look fine but under my make up it was a big old mess. Thankfully I got it in a beauty subscription box so I was able to try before purchasing.
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
I love the way this product smells. I am not big on buying "high end" sunscreens but there are a few that I will make an exception with because they work so well and don't leave my face feeling sticky or oily and actually do what its meant to and protects me from the sun. Also, the beautiful purple color is everything.
Lindsey W.
Graham, NC
Overall a good sunscreen for protecting your face while out and about. Soft lotion consistency it went on really smooth and my primer and makeup applied over top of it nicely. The only thing I didn't like is that it dried a little sticky. It wasn't bad just a little sticky. Def my pick for my face sunscreen.
Elaena W.
Sycamore, IL
This product was long lasting, and it had a lotion like texture that i enjoyed a lot. I have oily skin, and it was a perfect combination and protected against the sun perfectly. The price was high, but very well worth it. I would repurchase this product again, and i felt that everyone should have a bottle of this tarte sunscreen because it was an awesome product.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
I received s few samples of this and overall It's a nice and light sunscreen. My issue is the smell. It has a really strong scent that I equate to mens cologne. It's not horrible but it's totally not what I want to smell when I'm applying it to my face. For the price I have other sunscreens I like much better.
Bri S.
Lisbon Falls, ME
I am a tartlette to the core and was excited to find they even have a sunscreen. Super hydrating and a fairly decent spf I use this for my everyday needs. And it delivers. I love the smell of it and find that is not super heavy which is something I'm not a fan of. Overall it serves its purpose and lives up to its claims.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
I love using this lightweight sunscreen! I've already purchased it twice. I first received a sample with my Sephora order and fell in love with it after trying it out. The formula is thin, but buildable in coverage. It does not leave that sticky or greasy feel. I also enjoy that it can be layered under makeup for protection throughout the day!
Ivette C.
I love the packaging, I do like the coverage & the scent is not that of regular sunscreen but I do find it to be a little bit too thick for my liking more like a cream than lotion which normally I like but not in this case, it takes to long to sink in the skin but with that being said I do like the coverage :)
Nina P.
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen to use on my face during the summer. Most sunscreens are way too greasy, and some of them even burn my sensitive skin. The Tarteguard is light, and has a dry finish. It works perfectly on its own, and it also layers wonderfully under makeup. I will not use anything else on my face on sunny days!
Amaryllis
Good, I wear it under my makeup when it's super sunny outside. I don't recommend wearing it without makeup as it left my face looking ashy and almost purple? I wish I could wear it without makeup on top.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?