BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jordyn M.
I love tarte as a Brand in general. I love that there are no harsh chemicals in their products that I'm putting on my face. This sunscreen is great to take with you anywhere and a little goes a long way. Doesn't leave my face feeling greasy either or clogged which is always a plus
Alexa G.
University Pl, WA
left me feeling a little greasy, I don't think the formula worked well for me, especially in the areas of my face that are oily. This product actually made me breakout but I have very sensitive skin so I don't think this product is really for me.
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
I always use a sunscreen on my face and apply several times throughout the day if I can manage it. I sometimes switch up products and I tried this one. It worked really well, moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling greasy or shiny.
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
I used this sunscreen every day when I went to Cancun! It did not break my face out. This product is very effective and a good value for all the product you get. I would buy again especially since my skin did not break out and didn't burn
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
I love this paired with the maracuja oil to prevent sunburn and sunspots. with daily use i feel like this adds an additional layer of protection and keeps my skin moisturized without having too much product on my face. does not feel heavy or greasy
Sarah S.
I loved this sunscreen! It didn't feel greasy after it dried. Sometimes with sunscreen your face can feel dirty, but this was perfect! The only tiny thing wrong was that I felt like it made my face a little shiny, but that can be dealt with. Over all I think this is a great buy.
Brittany O.
Fairfax, VA
I received a sample of this from Sephora. It does have a slight sunscreen-y smell, but hey it is sunscreen. I feel like it moisturizes and protects my skin at the same time. I probably would not purchase myself, only because of the price.
J L.
I got a deluxe sample of this in the Sephora Play! box. I like the texture, as it's easy to blend into my skin. However, it leaves my skin shiny, and the smell of this is far too intense, and the smell lingers. so I would not buy it again.
Korina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does the job, leaves the skin nice & soft after, doesn't feel sticky. The packaging is cute as well, this product didn't disappoint! Good value, money's worth of your looking for a good sunscreen for your face that isn't so white cast.
Lenora W.
Franklin, VA
I love this sunscreen! I have very oily and acne prone skin and have a difficult time finding non-greasy sunscreens that don't break me out. This one leaves me matte and has never broken me out. Also it protects very well from the sun - my face never got burnt at the beach while I had it on. Keep in mind, I am very pale and burn super easily! I recommend this sunscreen completely.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?