BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Torre O.
Florissant, MO
I wish I loved this sunscreen, but it just wasn't anything special. It smelled nice, and felt good on my face, but really wasn't anything special at all. i bought it mostly because eI love how the packaging looks. You're better off buying some Coppertone from the drug store.
Aimee H.
I was really disappointed with this product especially it being tarte. I thought that it would work well as a base before makeup to implement a safe guard against the sun on my face, but when applied it felt like glue stick as it dried. I was also disappointed with the smell as it seems they didn't even try to cover up the smell of the sunscreen. For the price, I would rather stick to a drugstore brand with a higher spf and one that masks the smell.
Kaferin R.
I revived one of this as sample and after using it I got hook ! I love this sunscreen for my face.my face used to get greasy from some sunscreen but not with the tarteguard, I used it under my makeup which doesn't smear off after using this product .totally recommend 100%
Callista C.
Johnston, IA
I love Tarte as much as the next girl, but this product does not perform in an extraordinary way... it's just sunscreen! I mean, $32?! Really!? You're better off with a cheaper option. If you get this for free or as a sample, it's a nice product, but I wouldn't pay for it!
Amanda S.
I love all tarts products but this sunscreen is a must for me in the summer time! It doesn't leave a white finish to my skin like most sunscreens do. The SPF 30 is the perfect amount to wear under my makeup during the day: I would purchase again. Great value for the price.
Estefania F.
I received this as a sample in my Sephora ultimate travel bag. The lady at Sephora said it applies wonderfully and doesn't leave white marks. The packaging is adorable and I love that it has a pump, it keeps the ingredients fresh. I wish it would come in multiple sizes.
Brionna L.
Bloomdale, OH
The packaging is very very cute. This product is very portable. I am a repeat user of this product. When I use this on my face it's very gentle. I've never gotten terribly sunburnt whole wearing this product. I would like if they had a 50 as well because I burn very easy
Stacy R.
West Covina, CA
This stuff is simply amazing. It is a natural sunscreen so there isn't any chemicals to combat with. It is thin enough and not greasy to not clog pores, but not too much that you don't think it's working. Oh, and the smell! I feel like a queen when I add this to my regime
Megan T.
I have super sensitive skin and this has left my skin feeling great. My biggest complaint with sunblock is the oily feeling after applying and I don't get that with this.
LaNae H.
La Jara, CO
The tarte sunscreen is an effective product. However, it is more on the heavy side and does make my face feel somewhat greasy after applying. I haven't noticed any breakouts while using it. I bought mine on Sephora because of their return policy--I didn't want to buy it, hate it, and be stuck with it. However, it is a pretty good facial sunscreen.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?