BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mary C.
This is one of my top picks for facial sunscreen. I have dry sensitive skin that is very prone to breakouts. This product completely absorbs, is light weight, give your skin a healthy glow, doesn't cause breakouts, and it pairs well with cosmetics. I didn't give it 5 stars because the smell is a tad off putting.
Rachel R.
Minneapolis, MN
A sunscreen that doesn't cause instant breakouts?! Yes please. Only thing I didn't like was the long absorption time, made it difficult to layer with make up. But if you give yourself enough the time should be no problem!
Amyy N.
Garden Grove, CA
The Tarteguard 30 Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection was a sampler I had received from a Sephora Play Box that I threw in my purse for traveling necessities. It smells nice, does not reek of sunblock and glides on the skin smoothly leaving a nice layer of protection when on the go!
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
I received this product as a sample from Sephora.  Overall I think it works just fine.  I used it primarily on my face.  It came in a pump so I really liked that.  It prevented my skin from burning and didn't break out my face.  However, due to the price of the product, I won't be purchasing it.
Ashley S.
Havelock
I absolutely love this for a day of walking around outside and not wearing makeup. I got this at Sephora through their points program and have since then purchased the big version. It’s amazing and smells nice. I love the way it feels on my skin, it’s not too heavy and I can’t feel anything sitting on my face.
Angel C.
Hedgesville, WV
So i only got to test this sunscreen out. (It was a sample in one of my packages) but i like it a lot! Its not thick like a sunscreen, more like a face cream or hydrating primer. And the smell is wonderful! As is the coverage, had it on my face and it did its job well! Definitely would consider buying again
Ciara D.
Jacksonville, FL
Tarte guard was in my ipsy bag a few months back. The color match my skin perfectly and is perfect for a light B.B. cream / sunscreen for a beach day or light make up day
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
I just love love this lotion it not only smellls so good but it protects my face from the son it’s my everyday lotion I recommend it to evey woman out in the sun everyday
DevinLandry T.
West Linn, OR
Pretty good sunscreen- didn’t make my face oily or mess up my foundation. Smell was okay. The bottle was pretty cute and good for travel. Overall, I would recommend this.
Hannah B.
Salem, OR
Great for under makeup if you do a more natural look and don’t wear anything heavy. Super hydrating and protects well. Great summer product. Smells fine. Packaging is cute and isn’t hard to use
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?