BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mandee A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this little sunscreen! Super easy to throw in my bag. Not too much SPF but enough to keep my fave from burning too quickly with my fair skin. Love the travel mini size. Not a strong smell which I love and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or dry.
Kaelan L.
Pasadena, CA
Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands, so when they came out with sunscreen I was happy. The packaging is very pretty much like their other products. It seems to cover well, and the consistency is perfect. It isn't runny like most face sunscreen, and it isn't too thick either. To me it just feels like you're applying moisturizer.
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
I got this as a sample in my Play! by Sephora box. I used it for about a week and loved it. I have sensitive skin so I was happy that it didn't irritate the psoriasis on my face. I will probably buy the full size of this when I get a chance.
Hannah D.
Grand Bay, AL
My go to sunscreen for sure! It's very lightweight but protects me all day! I got this from Sephora and I love it! The packaging is super cute and it really works so well! Definitely recommend this for anyone willing to pay a bit more a sunscreen
Jenna S.
Wisconsin
Nice smell and not over powering either. I didnt wesr it with makeup but I love this when im outside working on photoshoots it has been quite the lifesaver. If youre looking for a high end sunscreen this one is very nice and not overly thick.
Kayla c.
San Jose, CA
I received a sample from Sephora and was excited to try it out, for I love tart products! I wish I could give it more stars, but it just wasn't what I expected and it made my skin even oiler. That being said, I am sure it will be wonderful for dryer skin because it was super hydrating!
Molly B.
Aurora, IL
LOVE!!! I use moisturizer with SPF 30 everyday but some beach or convertible days, I need a little more oomph! Tarte's Tarteguard is great, not greasy and effective. Would recommend it to anyone who needs a little extra SPF throughout the day.
Lizette S.
I really liked this, didn't leave my skin feeling oily or heavy, instead left it feeling light and moisturized. A gentle moisturizer with sun protection. I was expecting it to be oily or have a strangle sun screen scent like ones I've used in the past, but I found it to be unscented.
Bryn Y.
Ada, MI
The Tarte sunscreen is great. The spf provides great coverage from the suns harmful rays. Its a very gentile and moisturizing product. I use this product every day in the summer. The packaging is super cute. I would recommend this to people who live in areas where there is lot of sun.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Im sensitive to sunscreen, so when I do use sunscreen, it's usually eco-friendly or built in with my foundation (tarte). I started using this during the summer of 2016 and was impressed. It's a bit too expensive for my liking, but it did the job perfectly well.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?