BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Megan B.
I don't feel that there's anything special about this moisturizer or sunscreen or whatever it's supposed to be. I feel that if you are prone to shine this is probably not the best one to put on under make up. It does the job. That's what matters most and it does prevent sunburn. However, there are cheaper ones out there than this one.
Tashawn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this and notice that I am breaking out with tiny bumps along my jaw line. I also notice that this makes me super greasy. I would not recommend it.
Marcie M.
I like All things Tarte! I didn't even get this big of a bottle! I only received a small packet as a free sample in a mail order. I liked it and would like to buy more, but it is expensive and the CC cream I wear has a 50 SPF already in it. So for right now I'm okay. If I were to buy facial sunscreen this would be the one.
Kayla C.
Bardstown , KY
I brought this sunscreen lotion on a kayaking trip and re applied it on my face. I love the cute little bottle its packaged in, makes it convenient to carry especially when you don't have a lot of room. This sunscreen smells so good, and does a great job protecting your face, I would most definitely buy it again.
Jen B.
My friend suggested that I purchase this foundation because it worked fantastic to her. Was not disappointed! It's the best product I have used it a very long time. I have used many different brands (high end & drug store), but this is perfection. The coverage is good, makes my skin look flawless, but it doesn't feel too thick or cakey on. Not to mention the brush it comes with is amazing. The bristles are soft but there are a lot of them so it still is strong and actually works. The only issue I have with this foundation is I am almost always a fair shade, but this is a little too light. No big deal usually but the sun is starting to peak out. Might have to retire it for a couple months but other then that its amazing. Couldn't praise it higher.
Kellyn D.
Columbus, OH
I CANNOT SING THE PRAISES OF THIS PRODUCT ENOUGH!! I brought it with me to Mexico and the Dominican Republic, reapplied every hour or so because I'm extremely fair, and didn't burn a bit! My freckles came out but no burn to be seen! It also smells great and doesn't burn my eyes when I sweat or get into the pool.
Natalie S.
This product was really good for me and it helped protect my skin against the uv lights and the sun rays . the price range is high for me and i would recommend trying to find a sunscreen for your face the is a lil cheaper. the product was nice and it helped even out my skin tone and i noticed that my skin felt more radiant . i don't recommend spending all that money on a sunscreen i think it would be better to find another version
Amanda B.
Ringgold, VA
I received this as a sample in an ipsy bag. It was going really well. It was my first time using it and I was very please I didn't really have any expectations on it but I wish the smell wasn't as strong. I couldn't enjoy myself do to sneezing so much and I would recommend it to people that didn't have allergies.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it
Kassandra S.
Can I start off by saying I absolutely love this companies products! I was so excited to use this product especially since I live in California. It doesn't have that strong smell of sunscreen, lightweight, doesn't leave a white cast like most sunscreens do, and is completely worth the price. I gave this four stars since I find it more as a face product and would rather enjoy if tarte came out with a bigger bottle for face and body.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back