BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel D.
Bardstown, KY
It is a little pricey and for me personally I can't wear it under make up as I am extremely oily but I really enjoy it in its own and it doesn't break me out which is the best part!
Jenna T.
The Tart Tartguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion is an awesome product.  The best way to protect and conserve our skin is with SPF sun protection.  The scent of this product is wonderful.  This sunscreen is my go to product for summer months.  It's perfect for layering under my makeup and protecting my skin from harmful UV rays.
Michaley A.
Comstock Park, MI
Haven’t used this product in awhile and I honestly probably wouldn’t put money into buying it again personally because I have oily skin in my t zone and I found it made my skin oily
Michelle M.
Grafton, WI
I love all tarte products. They never disappoint me. I am a red head so you can imagine how burnt I get in the summer. This product is amazing. It smells good, it’s a food price and it does the job it’s set out to do.
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
I love SPF and I’m always looking for skincare that includes it. This is only straight up sunscreen lotion I have for my face and I love the way it smells. Also it isn’t too greasy.
Adren B.
Smartsville, CA
Amazing, great ingredients listed and a little goes a long ways I have yet had to purchase again. But when I do I know what I’ll be getting. Fair skin gal I even burn in the winter.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I tried this because I am always looking for a great facial sunscreen that does not burn my pores. It was just ok. I was expecting for the price to be blown away and I was not. It didn’t burn my pores but it had the same greasy feeling as the drugstore versions and didn’t live up to the price point. I wouldn’t return it but I wouldn’t buy again
Jordan T.
Honestly not much to it it's just as sunblock for your face to wear under your makeup. I wasn't ecstatic about it nor was I disappointed in it it just did what it was supposed to do
Raquel F.
Cheboygan, MI
I don’t use sunscreen very often but this one is pretty nice! Not a harsh smell unlike other sunscreens. This one was sheer and not too heavy. Would purchase again. I recommend it!! It’s nice for hot weather.
Marisol P.
fresno
This product works wonders . I’ve been using it and I’m in love with the results . It totally helps . Nothing compared to any other sunscreen . This product also helps with my oily skin which also very good .
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?