BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sydney T.
It was an OK product. I applied it after my makeup and it smeared my makeup a little bit. Overall it did not make me break out which is rare. Also, it didn;t sting that much when I applied it. The application was pretty smooth and easy to do. Overall I did not burn so it did its job pretty well.
Nikki C.
Love love love! Soft and gentle sunscreen yet very effective. Used this all summer and didn't get burnt once. Price may be a little high but it's Tarte! I'm willing to shell out whatever amount for Tarte. Probably my favorite brand! Goes on light weight and silky smooth. I highly recommend this!
Petra K.
I like it to some degree. I wish it was a high SPF then it is. Not because I get burnt, but because I see that there are so many other sunscreens with an SPF of 50. I personally think Tarte could create this with a higher SPF value than it has. Good thing is that it doesn't have a strong smell.
Kelly B.
Tremont, PA
I love this. It has actually gotten me to start using sunscreen on my face (which everyone desperately needs to do!). A little bit goes a long way, so don't pump too much. Also it's a really cute little bottle in my opinion :) The downside is the price, but it's worth the splurge in my opinion!
Janet N.
Rochester, MN
Received as a sample size in my Sephora box and this sunscreen has never done me wrong. I brought it with me to an outdoor concert where I was outside in the sun for 8+ hours and this was the sole reason why my face didn't simmer to nothingness. I definitely am planning on buying the full size!
Cailey S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have used the Tarteguard 30 sunscreen for my face and though the product was good but not great enough to keep purchasing. I feel like a cheaper, drug store sunscreen would do the job just as well. I probably won't buy this again just because I can save money and buy something less expensive.
Megan U.
Ruther Glen, VA
A nice sunscreen that works very well. I wore it all day at a baseball game and it kept me from burning and it didn't freak out my sensitive skin. The only problem I had is that it can sometimes flashback in pictures. Packaging is great, but I worry a bit about the glass bottle. Great product.
Laura G.
Willmar, Minnesota
This is a very good sunscreen.I used this only on my face however you could put anywere.It had a thin watery texture and was very easy to spread around face the scent was light and faded within the hour .I never got sunburn on my face while using this product was awesome and I would repurchase
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
Tarte does an amazing job with their quality of the products! This product has done an amazing job of protecting my face during the hot summer heat in Georgia, and I'm so happy with my purchase! The packaging of the product is so cute and simple making it very pleasurable to the eye! Must use!
Maryann S.
I love Tarte to begin with but when I saw they had a sunscreen I knew I would love it! The feel of the bottle is awesome, and the pump is even better for a sunscreen. It is light and smells nice. I purchased from the Tarte website and thought it was expensive at first, but definitely worth it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?