BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
I love tarte first of all!! I liked this product a lot because I did feel like it was sunclscreen totally made for my face! It was a moisturizer also but it didn't go too great under my makeup, that would be my only complaint.
Teresa M.
Staten Island, NY
It’s awesome. It can be a little oily for me but overall it’s good. I would recommend this product because it’s not too bad under makeup. I even got it as a sample size and it worked well and lasted a long time.
Maddie L.
['Salt Lake Cty', 'UT'], UT
Nothing special! It didn't cause me to break out but I didn't see any amazing benefits. The packaging is super cute! And the product has a nice smell. I just think it should do more for the cost
Leah B.
Dayton
Love this sunscreen. The only thing is that it feels weird to me if I put makeup on after I put the product on. It kind of let me down because I love tarte and have such high expectations for them but still a great sunscreen!
Melissa R.
West Townsend, MA
I️ hate sunscreen on my face and there is only a couple that I️ allow to touch my face. Although I️ adore the packaging and enjoy most of Tarte’s products, this was a miss for me. I️ found that it made my face greasy and broke up my makeup throughout the day. I️ didn’t want to waste the bottle, so I️ use it on pool/beach days, but definitely not a daily sunscreen for me.
Cali B.
Littlerock
Whenever I have a day at the beach or fun at the water parks I always make sure to have this little bottle handy in my bag! I use it for my face, neck, and chest area and I haven’t gotten sunburned once yet with this product!
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I love tartes tarteguard level 30 facial sunscreen. It works great smells good and cones in the cutest packaging!! Tarte cosmetics always are worth every penny in my book.5 🌟 stars #Influenster
Jennifer B.
Johnson City, TN
Very good sunscreen.... not heavy and it doesn’t have a strong sunscreen smell. The pricing is what is expected of Tarte . I really enjoy Tarte products and this was another successful product.
mariah V.
I love this product. I use this sometimes as a moisturizer before I put on my makeup, allowing it to apply smoothly and just has a great finish to it. I bought mine off line. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking so a light but well working sunscreen. Plus it feels so soft on my skin and doesn't have to strong of a smell. It's definitely bearable.
Luisa Fernanda L.
No tapa poros! Divino!! Es como una crepita aceitada pero hidratante usando la tarte Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - Champagnetarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?