BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erika K.
Nashville, TN
Best facial sunscreen I’ve tried! I have pretty normal skin and sometimes I wear straight B.B. or cc cream when out in the sun but sometimes I want a more natural feel and look and I don’t breakout even if I sweat.
Christine C.
Marshfield , MA
The formula is light weight not sticky! I love the tarte brand! It is a bit pricey for the amount you get! However I do recommend this product! It absorbs great and is good under makeup!
paige b.
Decent sunscreen. As with all sunscreens this does need to be reapplied every few hours. Works well under makeup but can't be reapplied once makeup is done, would work better as a spray.
Jocelyn💋🙈 C.
Flushing, NY
This product is okay but in my opinion it leaves my skin too oily especially since I already have oily skin I've tried to work with it but just end up with the same results which is disappointing due to the price of it but if anybody with oily skin that has worked with it and doesn't end up with extra oily skin with this please let me know! I really want to love this product
Bahiza H.
Spring, TX
This sunscreen does not makes my face oily and it is very comfortable on my skin. I got a simple of this product and loved it after using it. I am looking forward to buy this product.
Morgan P.
Orange, CA
I love how this sunscreen feels on my skin. So many sunscreens have such an oily and thick feeling but Tarte has mastered and natural feeling, light product. Love this brand and love this product.
Andrea G.
Wyandotte, MI
Kiss My Face Face Factor Sunscreen For Face & Neck.
Helped protect my sensitive skin
Didn clog my pores like most sunscr eens do!
Limited my dark spots from getting any darker.
A must have for sunny days!
ZiZi B.
Bridgeport, CT
On a hot summer day or everyday sunscreen is so important to my skin and makeup routine and this product does an amazing job in this department. It’s perfect for my combination skin.
Brittney R.
Baltimore
I got this in the sample size when I first moved to NC in 2014 and went to the pool frequently. I used it every day. I have been through quite a few bottles of this. My only complaint is that the lid to the product didnt stay on and now I have a hard time bringing it around with me because I am scared that the product will be everywhere in my bag.
Kourtney B.
Grand forks , ND
Love this product! I’ve gotten it in a subscription box a couple times but over the summer found this useful. Will be a must need next summer. Always recommend to friends and family!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?