BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
A must have for summer!! This product is perfect to apply to the face before your normal routine during the summer. Gives you great protection from the Suns rays and it also smells pretty good. I buy this product at the beginning of ever summer and it last me throughout the summer into fall.
Melissa L.
Webster
I am in love with tarte sunscreen lotion! It's a great value and and an affordable price. The first time I used it I was amazed how I didn't get not even a little but sunburned! I absolute love this product and I recommend you girls to buy it!
Kim P.
Only three stars because I've only had a sample of this which didn't last long enough for a full review. However from what I tried I loved it. I wore it out for beach day and I burn very easily on my face. No sunburn and it felt great, not greasy at all! Can't wait to get the full size
maritza g.
it was really great i loved the texture and it made my skin really soft ! it was really gentle and i dint irritate my skin since i have very sensitive skin it was definetly effective i will used it again the only thing i would change is make it a lil bit bigger and it would be perfect !
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
Best facial sunscreen out there doesn't feel oily or greasy in anyway goes on smooth and still able to apply makeup regularly aboslitly love this product very gentle on skin and I would recommend to anyone who asks its an amazing product for sure
Julie J.
Germantown, MD
I really wasn't impressed with this product because I thought it was just overcharging for the packaging and brand name. I tried it at Sephora and really couldn't care less where my sunscreen comes from as long as it is keeping me protected!
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
I love this product. I am a Tarte brand junky. Their products always meets my expectation. This my first time using this sunscreen and would re purchase it. I would definitely repurchase. It is not too harsh on the skin and doesn't feel too oily.
Fabiola C.
Cordova, TN
I have searched far and wide and then I found Tarte. I love all its products and have yet to be disappointed. The sunscreen is no exception. Rules to live by: always moisturizer and never forget that sun damage is real! Protect your face ladies.
Joanna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Best sunscreen out there for the face. Doesn't break me out, and I have extremely sensitive skin. Also wears really well underneath makeup. Love this product! Must have for summer time without a doubt:) would absolutely recommend to others.
Nicole E.
Hickory, NC
It's great for my very sensitive skin - no reaction at all and I love that it does not have a white caste once I blend it in. Every other face sunscreen I've tried that says it's not white has had a white caste and I don't want to look like a ghost all summer.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?