BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bahiza H.
Spring, TX
This sunscreen does not makes my face oily and it is very comfortable on my skin. I got a simple of this product and loved it after using it. I am looking forward to buy this product.
Andrea G.
Wyandotte, MI
Kiss My Face Face Factor Sunscreen For Face & Neck.
Helped protect my sensitive skin
Didn clog my pores like most sunscr eens do!
Limited my dark spots from getting any darker.
A must have for sunny days!
Amber O.
Kenosha, WI
No to oily! It works great on my face and the smell is nice to me! I love the bottle and how easy application is! I love to blend this in my foundation or even just wear it alone with a bit of concealer!
ZiZi B.
Bridgeport, CT
On a hot summer day or everyday sunscreen is so important to my skin and makeup routine and this product does an amazing job in this department. It’s perfect for my combination skin.
Kourtney B.
Grand forks , ND
Love this product! I’ve gotten it in a subscription box a couple times but over the summer found this useful. Will be a must need next summer. Always recommend to friends and family!
Brittney R.
Baltimore
I got this in the sample size when I first moved to NC in 2014 and went to the pool frequently. I used it every day. I have been through quite a few bottles of this. My only complaint is that the lid to the product didnt stay on and now I have a hard time bringing it around with me because I am scared that the product will be everywhere in my bag.
Taylor G.
This sunscreen is great and is very light on the skin. You can’t even tell you have it on and it smells really good. It also doesn’t leave your face feeling gross at all, I recommend.
Jenna T.
The Tart Tartguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion is an awesome product.  The best way to protect and conserve our skin is with SPF sun protection.  The scent of this product is wonderful.  This sunscreen is my go to product for summer months.  It's perfect for layering under my makeup and protecting my skin from harmful UV rays.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I tried this because I am always looking for a great facial sunscreen that does not burn my pores. It was just ok. I was expecting for the price to be blown away and I was not. It didn’t burn my pores but it had the same greasy feeling as the drugstore versions and didn’t live up to the price point. I wouldn’t return it but I wouldn’t buy again
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
This facial moisturizer is so lightweight and non greasy, it’s absolutely perfect for almost all skin types. It has a nice soft scent that’s not overwhelming and won’t cause breakouts. The bottle lasts forever
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?