BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha S.
No es mi protector solar favorito pero realmente es muy bueno, creo que lo que no me encanta es el olor pero se siente bien en la piel ya que es como ligero, solo lo he usado una vez y la botella es realmente bonita para ser un protector solar, si lo recomiendo.
Nicole K.
This has a very strong fragrance which I do not like. This is a chemical sunscreen and I do prefer a mineral or physical sunscreen for everyday. I really like tarte but this was a miss for me and seemed a little gimmicky as it just came out for summer.
Brittany B.
Garden City, MI
This sunscreen was very lightweight. It doesn't leave a white cast on dark skin like other brands. It soaks in pretty easily and doesn't feel oily. The scent isn't too strong and the glass packaging is pretty cute! I purchased mine in a little sampler kit from sephora.
Adriana V.
Palmdale, CA
the texture on is somewhat smooth., it has an unpleasant smell. i tried it for quiet sometime to give it a good feels but i could not get past the unpleasant smell it has. it left my skin looking greasy/oily i would not buy this again. i did not get to finish the bottle and do not plan to.
Paris P.
Akron, OH
This product is super lightweight and gives my medium toned skin a nice glow! The package is very inviting and although it's pretty expensive for sunscreen, it's worth it. I recommend this product to others but try Ulta since they have coupons.
Natalia V.
Lafayette, LA
Not great for intense use, but i enjoy applying this if i know I'll be outside for an event or special occasion. It is not terrific if you will sweat. Beach use is ok, but i prefer a higher SPF. I love it if I'm just laying out for a bit to tan or for the pool if i wont be staying out long.
Alie S.
Austin, TX
I got a sample of this in a beauty box and I think it does the job nicely. I used it a lot in the summer on a bare face with minimal makeup when I knew I'd be running around outside for the day. I like it and will probably repurchase next summer.
Sandra G.
I was very excited to try this item. Unfortunately wasn't my favorite. While it is a nice sunblock and it does a good job, it has a very oily, sticky consistency, leaving your face shiny and smelling like actual sunblock. Also the dispenser on the container broke after a week of using it, which I was not expecting it from a high end brand
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
I got this in a tarte skincare at and loved it. It smells great. It's not greasy and feels nice going on the skin. I didn't get burned. I also used it under makeup on my face and It sunk into my skin so my makeup looked fine. I really liked this product.
Hannah B.
Mansfield , OH
Nice! Great sunscreen, applied once for a hot beach day in sunny SC and left with a toasty bod but an untouched face! Sad for the bad review I'll be giving for the other brand I used on my body but yay Tarte! Smooth, nice scent and does the job!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?