BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12075)
Buy on Sephora
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I used this last summer. I trust Tarte for their quality, however, I am not a big fan of this sunscreen. It was literally melted on my skin, I wore it prior to foundation, and my foundation does looks oily.
Vanessa R.
San Jose , CA
I really like the Tarteguard Sunscreen lotion! It has a very light smell unlike the Neutrogena sunscreens! This sunscreen is very light and goes well under make up. I feel like I could even use it as a primer! This is a product I would purchase again! It is alittle on the pricier side in comparison to drug store sunscreen.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
This is an incredibly comfortable sunscreen! It does not feel sticky or sting as you apply it. I have combination skin and it worked for both my dry and oily without feeling slick or uncomfortable. It has a pleasant smell that is very low-key; no one would notice the smell and it certainly does not overpower any perfume you may put on afterward. I will continue using this product!
Bianca B.
I received TARTEGUARD in my March Glossybox & what can I say? I love that it is chemical free & does not irritate my skin. It has a light fragrance that smells much better than the usual annoying spf scent. It's a winner in my book and came in just in time!
Maya H.
Pomona, CA
This is an excellent sunscreen to wear everyday, it made my skin feel very hydrated and not greasy. I use this under my foundation and it is very light it doesn't even feel like I have it on unlike other foundations that can feel heavy or greasy. I also think the packaging is absolutely adorable and very functional. I am almost out of this product and will definitely be repurchasing.
Melissa D.
Love this sunscreen! It is by far my favorite facial sunscreen. Although it is a physical sunscreen there is no white cast. I love the packaging on this product feels nice and sturdy. I have oily sensitive skin and this product is very gentle and doesn't break me out nor cause more oil production. I would recommend to anyone.
Brittney P.
Rumford, ME
I adore this product! I apply it after my lotion under my cc cream to keep my skin safe from the harmful sun rays! This is a summer must if you love the sunshine but not the effects. Keeping your skin safe and radiant!
Tanya T.
Deltona, FL
I think it's so important to protect your face with SPF daily so I decided to try this product since I usually like Tarte products. This was not an exception. It is lightweight and doesn't feel like sunscreen. It's hydrating and doesn't have any scent to it so my boyfriend loves to use it also. I can also put my foundation on top of it so my face is protected and perfect :
Randi M.
Crownsville, MD
This is my favorite sunscreen to use on a daily basis. I am very pale and need to use sunscreen everyday. The Tarte sunscreen feels great on the skin. It doesn't have a greasy feeling like a typical sunscreen and it smells wonderful!
My favorite part of this sunscreen is that I am able to put it on before my makeup and let it sit for a few minutes and then be able to apply my makeup with no problems at all.
Would highly recommend this product!
Daryl J.
Pompano Beach, FL
Tarte Cosmetics never has failed me with their products. Especially their skincare line. The Tarteguard 30 sunscreen in something I apply to my skin before foundation in my daily routine before I go out during the day. I tend to run a lot outside and exercise, so the sun pretty much gets in the way for my skin and I can never be too prepared for it. But this sunscreen seals the deal for me and helps my skin out a lot to beat down the heat.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back