BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
I love this tarte spf furthest of all it is in a cute lil bottle.. and it's a spray on spf, it is also vegan, and paraben free, so it's amazing, and healthy for the skin, I definitely recommend it!
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
This was a little too heavy for me. My skin is really sensitive and just didn’t react well to this. I will still use Tarte products because I love them. But, this one just wasn’t great for me.
Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love that this wasn’t greasy like sunscreens usually are . I had a free sample from Sephora and used it in Mexico , and it worked well! Very effective for me. I didn’t like the smell though.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
We all know sunscreen is imperative to healthy skin. This is my favorite because it is lightweight, smells fresh and doesn’t interfere with my make up application. This is my go to sunscreen!
Sew J.
Vallejo, CA
I like using this product mostly in the summer to keep my skin protected but I still incorporate it in my fall and winter makeup looks to keep the skin feeling protected and well taken care of all year long
Maegan M.
West Pelzer
Left me a bit greasy feeling but I have stopped trying to use it under makeup and just by itself and it works far better. If you use it as a base, you feel like you’re melting throughout the day. Love tarte products though.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
I bought this from ulta but I didn't have the best experience. It made my makeup shift and my skin feel oily even after setting spray. I still use it but only on no makeup days. It smells amazing and the packaging is cute .
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
This sunscreen is really nice once you put it on your face, and you can’t even feel it’s there. I like to go out in the sun a lot and I usually just put this on before my makeup then I’m good to go! I totally recommend this
Lisa K.
Hugo
I LOVE Tarte products and I really like this sunscreen, except for the greasiness of it.  It really leaves my face shiny and makes it LOOK like I'm wearing sunscreen.  I still use it because it smells good and doesn't sting my face the way other sunscreens do, but I wish it came in a matte finish.  I deducted one star for the greasy/shiny factor.
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
Lightweight with the right protection, Tarte never disappoints! Loving that Tarte is incorporating sun protection into their collection! Cutest packaging for on-the-go. It’s perfect for a day at the beach!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?