BY TARTE #19 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
jaidan v.
Wichita Falls , TX
I personally love tarte as a makeup brand they have amazing products! This is one of my favorites daring the summer time considering I spend a lot of time outside this facial sunscreen is awesome and it is formulated to a really good high quality sunscreen it is defiantly worth the money!
Bethany P.
Davie, FL
Purchased from Sephora. Disappointed with the oily finish of the sunscreen! Not a problem for the beach/pool but would not wear as a daily moisturizer under makeup as advertised. I live in Florida so possibly there was some separation of the product ingredients during the shipping process.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Wore this product on my face in the southern California sun and was very impressed. I missed a small spot in my hairline and got burnt there, so I know that the fact that the rest of my face didn't burn means it did its job. A little expensive but it works and it didn't make me break out!
Juliet K.
Yasssss Tarteguard! The scent is pleasant, it's easy to keep in your bag for reapplication when you're out at the beach (which, as a Floridian, I'm there as often as I possibly can be) and I seriously miss my little bottle! I love tarte products because they're always so wonderfully made.
Ellina P.
Lunenburg , MA
I tend to stick to Asian sunscreens, but I really enjoyed this one. It's light enough that it doesn't interfere with makeup, but still offers an adequate amount of protection. I got a few samples from Sephora and would consider purchasing a full size if I ever need an SPF on short notice.
Mikaylah B.
Love this brand and this product. Tarte has good prices for what they’re selling you I got mine online at either ulta or Sephora I don’t remember. Even the packing is nice it seems secure enough to not spill everywhere if you take it on the road with you!
Stephanie S.
Tarte wins again. I didn't break out. This left no residue. I didn't get a sunburn and dint have to reapply a million times..That's a huge win for me!! Tarte uses the best ingredients and the prices are fair. I'm always getting great product...even if their customer service is not great!
Morgan M.
I received this in an Ipsy bag and in a Sephora Play! bag. I love it!! I use it on days when I know I will be outside. It's gentle enough for my skin. There is no scent to it which I love. I also love to use it under my foundations that have no SPF. I would definitely recommend this product!
Angie C.
If I could just write amazing !!!!! A bit prici but if you have the extra money , well why not give it a try . It's gentle on the skin smells great . I bought mine at Sephora . I can recommend this to anyone. Good to wear as a primer as well, price might just need to be a little lower lol
I got this in my Sephora play box and I LOVE it!! It doesn't brake my skin out or cause irritation. I will be purchasing the full size product. I'm continually impressed with Tarte skin care products. This smells like regular spf but more floral. It doesn't leave your face greasy or tacky. I recommend anyone wanting to protect their face this summer to give this a try.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?