BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hannah D.
Grand Bay, AL
My go to sunscreen for sure! It's very lightweight but protects me all day! I got this from Sephora and I love it! The packaging is super cute and it really works so well! Definitely recommend this for anyone willing to pay a bit more a sunscreen
Rylie S.
Mason, Wi
I live this tarte sunscreen. It doesn't break me out which is a major plus and hydrated my skin all day. Usually i apply the sunscreen right after the shower so it has time to set in my skin before going outside. Ive been using this for about a year and have no complaints whatsoever
Lizette S.
I really liked this, didn't leave my skin feeling oily or heavy, instead left it feeling light and moisturized. A gentle moisturizer with sun protection. I was expecting it to be oily or have a strangle sun screen scent like ones I've used in the past, but I found it to be unscented.
Meg D.
I love this sunscreen. It prevented me from any sunburns which I would usually get on my nose and cheeks. I bought this at Sephora! It is a very good value for its price. It is $32 for 1.7 oz and is long lasting! Holy grail facial sunscreen
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
I got this as a sample in my Play! by Sephora box. I used it for about a week and loved it. I have sensitive skin so I was happy that it didn't irritate the psoriasis on my face. I will probably buy the full size of this when I get a chance.
Brittany H.
Jenison, MI
I use tarts makeup, and I love it! So I decided to buy this when we went on vacation to Florida. And it was amazing, which I am not surprised by. Smooth, light feeling, airy sunscreen. Doesn't have an icky smell and doesn't feel like you just caked on peanut butter to your face. Love!
Kayla c.
San Jose, CA
I received a sample from Sephora and was excited to try it out, for I love tart products! I wish I could give it more stars, but it just wasn't what I expected and it made my skin even oiler. That being said, I am sure it will be wonderful for dryer skin because it was super hydrating!
Jenna S.
Wisconsin
Nice smell and not over powering either. I didnt wesr it with makeup but I love this when im outside working on photoshoots it has been quite the lifesaver. If youre looking for a high end sunscreen this one is very nice and not overly thick.
Bryn Y.
Ada, MI
The Tarte sunscreen is great. The spf provides great coverage from the suns harmful rays. Its a very gentile and moisturizing product. I use this product every day in the summer. The packaging is super cute. I would recommend this to people who live in areas where there is lot of sun.
Elizabeth O.
Lovely and smooth!!! Really feels soft on the skin and not greasy at all! Smells nice for a sunscreen and surprisingly sets into the skin like a moisturizer versus a sunscreen. Great for no makeup days or for under makeup for a boost in spf!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?