BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah C.
I always use a sunscreen for my face to protect against free radicals and harmful uva and uvb rays . I have repurchased this because it works great and doesn't irritate my skin and cause my to break out like some other sunscreen brands do. This is a definite must buy.
Rebecca S.
Round Hill, VA
I got this product in a Sephora Play box and fell in love with it. It was my first time using this particular product by Tarte. It was a bit more pricey but was worth it because it was gentle on my sensitive skin. I loved this product and would highly recommend it.
Dianna J.
Newark, DE
Great product to keep in your makeup bag. I love the small size for traveling and the cute colorful packaging. SPF 30 is very good. This item is not greasy and is great for under your makeup. I also use on my tattoos. Does not have a harsh smell like most SPF does.
Adriana A.
San Diego, CA
I recently discovered this product! With a previous #skincancer diagnosis I have realized how important it is to take care and protect your skin! #Tarteguard30sunscreen contains SPF30, is lightweight and does not have that thick sunscreen feel. A #musthavebeatyitem
Tori J.
Fairfield, CT
Getting to the age where a daily SPF is deemed as a must have in my routine I received a small bottle of this in a skincare set through Sephora. I enjoy the fact that I'm protecting my face and have no qualms about how he product goes on and stays throughout the day
Jani M.
Really like this for the summer months. It's extremely light weight and doesn't leave that greasy feeling some sunscreens typically leave on your skin. It protects your skin and I love that Tarte is cruelty free and doesn't put a ton of chemicals in their products.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I think this product is pretty good, but my main complaint is with the pump - it's terrible. if Tarte could improve the quality of the pump to dispense a decent amount of product, I'd buy it again. I'd also like to see an SPF 50+ version as well. Good product, though.
Taylor H.
I really enjoy using the Tarteguard by Tarte sunscreen! I received a deluxe sample in my Sephora Play! box and even after spending a day out on the lake, I didn't burn at all. I really love that it contains SPF 30 and does not irritate my sensitive skin! I'd definitely recommend others to give this sunscreen a try.
Bailey D.
Considering I don't use very many face sunscreens this one is definitely one for the books. It leaves my face feel moisturized and healthy. And of course the sun protection that it provides definitely works better than any other product I have ever used for my face.
Emily D.
Enola, PA
I really enjoy this facial sunscreen. I have been using it daily for the past 7 months & haven't emptied my first bottle, but have a backup in my cabinet for when that time comes. I mix it in with my daily facial cream. It's not greasy & the smell is not overwhelming.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?