BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Reviews (12085)
Buy on Sephora
KC F.
I highly recommend this sunscreen lotion! I got t from Sephora and it is absolutely one of my favorite sunscreens I have ever used! I'm very happy with it and will definitely buy more in the future. It helps with protecting your skin from the sun, it's got SPF 30.
jessica m.
Seymour, TN
This one is honestly more expensive than most sunscreens but I love it so much it's great it does everything a sunscreen is suppose to do I loved it a lot I totally recommend this for anyone
josselin v.
Bell, CA
Es pequeño pero es buenísimo es un tanto alto su costo pero cumple con todo lo que debe hacer un protector solar me encanta si tienes disponibilidad de gastar en el hazlo es muy bueno
is small but is great is somewhat high cost but it does everything that should make a sunscreen if you love availability spend on the do's very good
Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
Only has an SPF of 30 which is ok but I normally use facial sunscreens with SPF 50 or higher. I liked the way it worked well under my foundation. I love the cute purple bottle it comes in. The fact that it is a pump bottle is great. I would most likely recommend this.
Patricia S.
Alpharetta , GA
I really like using the tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion broad Spectrum SPF 30. I gotta admit I'm not good at applying sunscreen I usually use makeup with sunscreen on it. But, anything had worked like this one does. I definitely love it and use it even those days I don't wear makeup. I'm giving it 4 stars because I wish it was SPF 50
Gabriella D.
Phoenix , AZ
This is definitely my beach bag essential! I can't go to the beach without this gentle sunscreen; as I have gotten older I have realized that sun damage is a huge factor in aging of the skin and I love to take care of it as much as possible. This is my favorite sunscreen to date from one of my favorite brands, I highly recommend it!
Allison F.
Santa Rosa , CA
I really enjoy this sunscreen. It doesn't feel greasy like most sunscreens do. It feels like a moisturizer. It has a pleasant scent. It is an SPF 30. The packaging is super cute. It is a cute little pump bottle, so you have more control over how much you use.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
I love this! I buy it every summer & use it every single day. It's great under makeup too. It's gentle in the skin & the price point is pretty good. Love the packing. The only improvement would be a slightly lower price, otherwise it's great. Most sunblocks aren't good at all under makeup, that's why I love this so much, Bc it is.
Rory S.
I love Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum spf 30 because it is crazy effective and super lightweight. It actually feels mote like applying a skin treatment than a sunscreen. It really does protect, too. I recently used it at the beach, and with regular reapplication I didn't burn or develop any sun freckles. I love the sturdy and classy glass bottle as well. It's a win.
Maya H.
Pomona, CA
This is an excellent sunscreen to wear everyday, it made my skin feel very hydrated and not greasy. I use this under my foundation and it is very light it doesn't even feel like I have it on unlike other foundations that can feel heavy or greasy. I also think the packaging is absolutely adorable and very functional. I am almost out of this product and will definitely be repurchasing.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back