BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Great for pool days or days were you won't be wearing much makeup. It does feel kinda thick but my skin didn't breakout from the product. I liked this for under makeup it didn't leave a white cast.
Jean-A'Layn S.
Doesn’t feel heavy at all. I️ have oily skin and it’s not super hydrating to the point where I️ feel wet. The price is decent. It’s a great product, believe I️ purchased it at Ulta. Would recommend!
Nikki D.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This is a portable, non-chemical sunscreen that helps to protect, moisturize, brighten, and re-invigorate skin for a youthful-looking appearance.
It is formulated to protect skin from harmful rays—even on-the-go—with tarte’s first multi-tasking, antioxidant-infused daily sunscreen. The lightweight, non-sticky liquid lotion contains all-mineral, non-chemical and broad spectrum SPF 30 ingredients that help protect against the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays that can cause dryness, redness, dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation for daily use, the skinvigorating™ formula is also infused with maracuja, red algae, soybean, apple, and honeysuckle extracts to nourish, tone, and retain moisture while helping to combat signs of aging for a firmer, brighter, smoother appearance. The fresh, ocean’s lily scent allows for luxurious, spa-like daily applications, while the high-performance liquid emulsion seamlessly melts into skin, leaving it supremely soft and silky. It is formulated with parabens and phthalates. This product is dermatologist-tested, vegan, and hypoallergenic.
Wearing a daily sunscreen with SPF 30 has numerous health and skin care benefits, but many formulations may be thick, clog pores, or give off the telltale sunscreen look and smell. Tarteguard is tarte’s first sunscreen lotion to deliver the powerful protection of a non-chemical SPF 30 sunscreen, but that feels like a luxurious moisturizer that can be applied in the morning or before sun exposure. Ultra-lightweight and breathable with a signature fresh, ocean’s lily scent that feels like a day at the spa.

I rate this product a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/out of 5 stars! This sunscreen protected my face from the sun's harmful rays while in Florida recently. It did not burn a bit and the formula did not irritate my sensitive skin and eyes! The will now be my holy grail sunscreen!
Nancy L.
Great lotion feel & mild scent that absorbs nicely. I love the packaging, absorption spf (level & ingredients alike) and it's pretty solid overall. I would imagine this is suitable for all skin types.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I got a sample size of this and it wasent bad I put some on before going to the Beach and it helped from me getting sun burnt. I did notice it came off pretty quickly though that's the only thing.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It's light and effective, I'm able to wear it under my makenup without it compromising the look and wear of my make up. I think it's completely worth its price tag.
Melissa R.
Coppell, TX
love this as both a sunscreen and moisturizer! it leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated but not overly oily! it doesn’t have a sticky feeling to it like other moisturizers or sun screens do
c. ♡.
North Carolina
This sunscreen worked well with my sensitive skin. it was very effective and i was overall pleased with the product. i ordered this online and it was on sale! i love the color of the packaging.
Rosa G.
Homestead, FL
This applies so smoothly and lasts! Best thing about it is that it’s not oily at all and the smell is wonderful! I first found out about it through my favorite YouTube Influencer. It’s amazing!
mariah V.
I love this product. I use this sometimes as a moisturizer before I put on my makeup, allowing it to apply smoothly and just has a great finish to it. I bought mine off line. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking so a light but well working sunscreen. Plus it feels so soft on my skin and doesn't have to strong of a smell. It's definitely bearable.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?