BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gabrielle H.
Really great sunscreen- does its job very well. However as a cosmetic brand i was hoping it would not leave a white cast as it did. Goes on smooth however and great for putting makeup over.
Andrea G.
Fort Wayne
Ok so this is super expensive for the amount they give u and not to mention that I feel like it did the same job as any other sunscreen it smelled good and felt nice but that was about it
Stephanie L.
Saint Charles, IL
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I absolutely love it!! Goes on very light and does not make me greasy or cause a breakout. Would definitely recommend for those sunny summer days!
Stephanie P.
I use this everyday. I love the scent and how light it is on my skin. I don't find that it causes me to have flashback in photos. I do have to wait a moment after rubbing it on my face to let it kind of set before applying foundation but it's not a big deal to me. My face feels protected and I will definitely purchase this again, even if it's just for the scent.
Jazmin R.
bronx, NY
Great rouse for protection. You can never go wrong with Tarte products. They always have great quality products for decent prices. I would def recommend for anyone who has festive skin.
Christine C.
Marshfield , MA
The formula is light weight not sticky! I love the tarte brand! It is a bit pricey for the amount you get! However I do recommend this product! It absorbs great and is good under makeup!
Erika K.
Nashville, TN
Best facial sunscreen I’ve tried! I have pretty normal skin and sometimes I wear straight B.B. or cc cream when out in the sun but sometimes I want a more natural feel and look and I don’t breakout even if I sweat.
Jocelyn💋🙈 C.
Flushing, NY
This product is okay but in my opinion it leaves my skin too oily especially since I already have oily skin I've tried to work with it but just end up with the same results which is disappointing due to the price of it but if anybody with oily skin that has worked with it and doesn't end up with extra oily skin with this please let me know! I really want to love this product
paige b.
Decent sunscreen. As with all sunscreens this does need to be reapplied every few hours. Works well under makeup but can't be reapplied once makeup is done, would work better as a spray.
Morgan P.
Orange, CA
I love how this sunscreen feels on my skin. So many sunscreens have such an oily and thick feeling but Tarte has mastered and natural feeling, light product. Love this brand and love this product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?