BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melissa S.
My absolute favorite sunscreen for the beach and every day! It's a must have in my #beachbag. The price is completely worth it and I will continue to use this sunscreen by itself and under my makeup on a daily basis. Would definitely recommend!
Adriana V.
Palmdale, CA
the texture on is somewhat smooth., it has an unpleasant smell. i tried it for quiet sometime to give it a good feels but i could not get past the unpleasant smell it has. it left my skin looking greasy/oily i would not buy this again. i did not get to finish the bottle and do not plan to.
Parley B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Yes. Yes. Yes. There's nothing else needed to be said. I thought it was going to be a bad expensive waist of money. But I was wrong. It goes on so smoothly, hydrates my skin amazingly and smells heavenly. Definitely buy it if you have the chance!
Madeline M.
Jackson, MO
I use this on my face when I tan in a tanning bed and I get tan but I don't burn at all. It's smell is very nice. Not overpowering and it's more of a thin material or feeling to it. Not super thick which is nice for the fave
Sophia G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love tarte anything but this brand I love because if sun out here in NM. The sun gets us at 103° degrees everyday for 3 months ugh so yes need this spf and lotion. It helps with moisturizer and keeps the sun at bay. Always love anything that keeps me from aging fatter than I should lol
Kailey T.
I put this one every single day can NOT LIVE WITHOUT!!
Smells beyond amazballs 😍
When I worked at Sephora and I would sell this the most with skin care doesn't make your face change to that weird white film most sunscreens do !
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
I love this sunscreen! It works great by keeping me from getting sunburned and it also smells great!! I recommend this product to all of my friends and family. The price is pretty high though. I will continue to purchase for when I am out in the sun.
Kawailehua K.
This sunscreen is great, i bought it from sephora and just can't get enough! Its very light and doesn't have a strong smell and gives your face all the protection it needs!!! It comes in a cute bottle as well, to make your beach/pool day a plus!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I was given the tiny version of this and fell in love instantly. It's so light and smooth, doesn't have a strong smell, and goes on well under makeup. I love that I can keep it in my little side-purse for day outings but the bigger bottle is totally worth it.
Cina A.
Minneapolis , MN
I love this sun screen and how is is a mineral sunscreen which I prefer more. However skin I am dark skin it gives a little white purple cast like most sun screens do on me. It didn't make me oily and it worked well with my foundation. Just didn't like the white cast when I wore it alone
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?