BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Finally a sunscreen that I feel comfortable putting on my face! This doesn't break me out, smell nasty, or give me any application related issues. It doesn't take forever to rub in like other moisturizers with sunscreen do. Tarte is a brand that i love and I was happy to see this product when it came out.
Zahria H.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this in a cosmetics gift box and I was pleasantly surprised by the glass bottle packaging and easy application pump. The product itself worked well and held up all day outside in sunn weather. It smelled nice for a sunscreen and did not feel greasy upon application. I would purchase again.
Julie P.
Austin, TX
This is probably the best sunscreen I've used! I have a combination skin and during summer have a tendency to sweat like crazy. But this little guy has kept my makeup all in place with no drip!! It's affordable and very worth the price considering how much usage you get out of it. Highly recommend!
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I received a few samples of this sunscreen from Sephora & I'm happy with it. It is spf 30, smells great, doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy/oily & it doesn't leave a white cast. I don't think the sunblock is waterproof but it's great if you are just going out for the day, especially in So CA weather.
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
This is one of the lightest weight "cream" based sunscreens I've come across. It works extremely well fo my senstive, fair skin. It isn't oily and has little to know white cast. I feel comfortable wearing it under my makeup or bare face and it's very effective. It also doesn't feel gross if I sweat (you know how some sunscreens get).

I'm pretty impressed with it overall. A little goes a long way so it's pretty cost effective and high quality!
Brittany G.
Florence, KY
Pros: Cute packaging, decently price, cruelty free.

Cons: Contains fragrance which can irritate sensitive skin (that was the case for me), caused breakouts, burning, and sensitive eyes. I don't feel that it adequately protected my skin as I would notice a sunburnt sensation & appearance on my face.
Jen W.
Farley, MO
I like that this isn't very heavy or greasy and doesn't irritate my skin. It does smell like sunscreen and I only use it if I am going to be doing outdoor activities. If I am going to work and running errands, et cetera, I rely on a foundation with SPF because it is more pleasant. I would recommend trying a sample if possible because I feel that face sunscreen can be irritating and everyone's skin is different.
katie t.
Enid, OK
I recently got this in a Sephora Play box. I really enjoyed it because it gave me protection from the sun and didn't cause any skin issues. Usually sunscreen gives me horrible breakouts the next day but this one did not. It is a little pricey but is worth the splurge since a little goes a long way.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
I received a sample in the Sephora Play! monthly subscription box and initially was skeptical of a high end sunscreen. How different could it be? This sunscreen proved me wrong. It has a pleasant smell and won me over to purchase the full size product. It has a pleasant and non greasy feeling on the face.
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This was just not good for my skin. I'm really pale so I need to protect my skin in the summer. This was so heavy on my face, made my makeup look like goop, and I broke out constantly. Now I let my mom try it and she LOVED it. Worked perfectly for her skin type so at least it didn't go to waste.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?