BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Kelsey B.
Los angeles, CA
This sunscreen is amazing!! I'm very picky about favial sunscreens because most of the time I feel like they are too heavy and greasy and I hate that sunscreen smell. Tarte guard smells very light and kind of floral but not too overwhelming. I love that it's lightweight, contains antioxidants and is super hydrating. You can layer it under other products and it doesn't feel like you're wearing a million things. I highly recommend this!! And bonus points for the super cute packaging.
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
Perfect size for the beach. Best part of this product is the smell. Doesn't have your typical stink sunscreen smell. I was very pleased there weren't any streaks leftover once applied. A little goes a very long way. My friends shared with me then purchased their own! It's a little pricey compared to other sun protectors but I see why. In all honesty with you using less, it's definitely cheaper in the long run.
Abbe J.
Gentle and effective, I love all tarte products but this is a must-have. Non-chemical, paraben free, hypoallergenic, AND recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. It's super smooth, hydrates and protects my skin without a sticky or greasy feel. High quality, thoughtful product that should be used by everyone. I ALWAYS wear sunscreen, and the face that this is free from all the chemical bulls$*t that is in most products makes me feel really good about using this every day.
hannah p.
san antonio, tx
Has a very lovely smell. Then again I love the smell of sunscreen. It isn’t super strong but you can slightly smell it. Makes my skin feel great! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed after using it only for a day!
Sarah G.
Suffern, NY
I love this! It is so light and works beautifully for both the body and the face! I used it almost every day last summer! The packaging is also cute and Tarte is a cruelty free company!
Brooksie V.
Saint Peters, MO
Loved this. It's not greasy feeling at all. And it smells good too. I wore this to stl pridefest 2016 it's was really hot that day and this stayed on all day.
Sarah F.
Topeka, KS
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I am very Fair complected and this is my go to. I wear it everyday under my makeup and i don’t even notice it. I haven’t noticed flash back either
Maria K.
I love all tarte products. They're cruelty free and excellent quality. This sunscreen went on great under my makeup and didn't cause any excessive oil or sweating.
Lily V.
Indianapolis
Not only do I use this on my face but I use this on my tattoos to keep them from getting color damage from the sun! It doesn't have that weird sunscreen smell & I really enjoy it.
Evelynn D.
The spray application is very convenient, I take it with me in my purse so that if I ever need to just take a quick sprits on my face I have it there ! It really does help and it smells amazing, it also doesn’t irritate your skin. I would buy this whenever!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?