BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
This sunscreen is really nice once you put it on your face, and you can’t even feel it’s there. I like to go out in the sun a lot and I usually just put this on before my makeup then I’m good to go! I totally recommend this
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO
Such a great product! Wanted a light sunscreen to add to my skincare routine and this was perfect! It felt like a lightweight moisturizer that wasn’t greasy and it also protected my skin! I would recommend!!
Alyssa G.
San Diego, CA
Nothing special about this it’s not good very sweet but also like your typical sunscreen it wasn’t greasy but it wasn’t amazing the pump was nice very much moisturizing just wish it wasn’t so much...
Myleena J.
Champaign, IL
This is a must have for me! I have really sensitive skin yet it gets so dry! I love the consistency because it isn't that this or too thin! Goes on perfectly and protects skin from sun rays which I love for summer (all year actually)! I would recommend to anyone with similar skin issues. Pricing is perfect because it lasts for a while. A little goes a long way
Emma Lynn K.
Goodrich, MI
This product is a must have for me! I take it everywhere wether I'm going on vacation or just staying at a friends house. I will definitely be purchasing this again when I run out. Works for my skin type, I have sensitive/dry skin.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
a tad expansive but smells lovely and the packaging is very nice. lasts a good while if you only use on your face. I haven't ever experienced facial sunburn with this product while wearing
Dannie S.
DeFuniak Springs
I use this before I ever put makeup on my face, because my cheeks tend to get burnt easily. I also lightly put some in my hair on my scalp so it helps prevent the scalp from burning also.
Gabrielle H.
Really great sunscreen- does its job very well. However as a cosmetic brand i was hoping it would not leave a white cast as it did. Goes on smooth however and great for putting makeup over.
Andrea G.
Fort Wayne
Ok so this is super expensive for the amount they give u and not to mention that I feel like it did the same job as any other sunscreen it smelled good and felt nice but that was about it
Stephanie P.
I use this everyday. I love the scent and how light it is on my skin. I don't find that it causes me to have flashback in photos. I do have to wait a moment after rubbing it on my face to let it kind of set before applying foundation but it's not a big deal to me. My face feels protected and I will definitely purchase this again, even if it's just for the scent.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?