BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melissa R.
Adel, IA
I needed a mineral/physical sunscreen for my sensitive skin. I received a sample of the Tarte and I love it. I can still wear it under my makeup without it giving too much of a ghostly cast. I plan on purchasing the full size next time I'm in Sephora. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
KeAnn W.
Oak hill, OH
Tarte never fails to amaze me!! this sunscreen has a really nice and gentle smell unlike most sunscreens. the quality is great, it helps protect my skin really well, ive noticed that i have not been getting sunburnt often while using this. i highly recommend this product to others like me with skin sensitive to the sun!
Alaina T.
I have no complaints with this sunscreen besides the price. It is only a sunscreen. It doesn't really have anything special to it but is pretty gentle. I wouldn't repurchase this just because of the simple reason of it being far too expensive for what it is and the amount of product you get.
Megan B.
I don't feel that there's anything special about this moisturizer or sunscreen or whatever it's supposed to be. I feel that if you are prone to shine this is probably not the best one to put on under make up. It does the job. That's what matters most and it does prevent sunburn. However, there are cheaper ones out there than this one.
Claire O.
If you have oily skin, i definitely do not recommend using this product. However if you do not have oily skin, this is the sunscreen/lotion for you! If you have dry skin, it will moisturizer your skin just right, without making your skin oily! It's really light weight when it goes on, & a little product really does go a long way!
Brittney P.
Rumford, ME
I adore this product! I apply it after my lotion under my cc cream to keep my skin safe from the harmful sun rays! This is a summer must if you love the sunshine but not the effects. Keeping your skin safe and radiant!
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought this a t sephora. I love the tarter brand it is always gentle on my skin and this spf is no different. Extremely gentle goes on smooth and doesn't have a harsh smell to it like some other sunscreens. I wish it cam in a bigger bottle since I use it daily and it is expensive but other than that I would buy again.
Monique J.
Provo, UT
I wasn't super impressed with this product. It goes on nicely and has no strong odor, but I felt like the protection didm;t last very long. It was also very thick on my skin, which is not my favorite thing ever. I got this as a sample from Sephora, but it's probably not something that I would ever purchase on my own.
Talia G.
Marietta, GA
This is one of my all time favorite sunscreens ever!!! I love how the bottle looks. I also like the fact that is moisturizes my skin and protects my skin at the same time. It has a very creamy and thick consistency. I love the way it feels on my skin. I would totally recommend this to anyone who has dry skin like me.
Denise K.
Racine , WI
I love Tarte! I use their maracuja oil twice a day, religiously. I recently received a deluxe sample of Tarte's Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen and I'm extremely pleased with the results. It doesn't leave me feeling sticky or greasy. The formula feels great on my skin and I feel confident wearing it alone or underneath my makeup.
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?