BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Juliet K.
Yasssss Tarteguard! The scent is pleasant, it's easy to keep in your bag for reapplication when you're out at the beach (which, as a Floridian, I'm there as often as I possibly can be) and I seriously miss my little bottle! I love tarte products because they're always so wonderfully made.
Stephanie S.
Tarte wins again. I didn't break out. This left no residue. I didn't get a sunburn and dint have to reapply a million times..That's a huge win for me!! Tarte uses the best ingredients and the prices are fair. I'm always getting great product...even if their customer service is not great!
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
HATED this. I have combo skin but it's not way to oily anymore. This made my face SO greasy and made me break out terribly. For how expensive it is, I expected better especially since it's recommended for your face. Would never buy this again or recommend it to anyone with anything other than dry skin!
Ellina P.
Lunenburg, MA
I tend to stick to Asian sunscreens, but I really enjoyed this one. It's light enough that it doesn't interfere with makeup, but still offers an adequate amount of protection. I got a few samples from Sephora and would consider purchasing a full size if I ever need an SPF on short notice.
Jaclyn M.
Elkton, MD
Just got this and I really like it. It goes well underneath make up and doesn't clog my pores. I just wish it wasn't so pricey. I got mine in my Sephora play monthly subscription box. I probably will not purchase the larger size because I don't think it's any better than a lower end SPF.
jaidan v.
Wichita Falls, TX
I personally love tarte as a makeup brand they have amazing products! This is one of my favorites daring the summer time considering I spend a lot of time outside this facial sunscreen is awesome and it is formulated to a really good high quality sunscreen it is defiantly worth the money!
Morgan M.
I received this in an Ipsy bag and in a Sephora Play! bag. I love it!! I use it on days when I know I will be outside. It's gentle enough for my skin. There is no scent to it which I love. I also love to use it under my foundations that have no SPF. I would definitely recommend this product!
Melinda M.
Airmont, NY
I received this product for the time as a point perk from Sephora and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I find facial sunscreens to be some of the most uncomfortable products - but I know how essential they are, especially with my fair skin. This product applies a little greasy, but it does soak in quickly. I like it for use under makeup or on it's own, and prefer it over other sunscreens mostly because it doesn't have that typical sunscreen feel and scent.
I got this in my Sephora play box and I LOVE it!! It doesn't brake my skin out or cause irritation. I will be purchasing the full size product. I'm continually impressed with Tarte skin care products. This smells like regular spf but more floral. It doesn't leave your face greasy or tacky. I recommend anyone wanting to protect their face this summer to give this a try.
nichole w.
Middletwn Spg, VT
This product is great ,very effective and doesn't feel heavy on your face or cause problems with sensitive skin, my issue has always been breakouts with a lot of products. this one works like a charm. we have to protect the skin we're in,may as well do it with a product that is comfortable!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?