BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bre'Ann W.
I️ was nervous about trying this because I️ have only ever used tarte’s mascara . But I️ was thoroughly surprised at it. It was a good value over all in my opinion . I️ use it for when i actually have time and I’m not in a rush to go anywhere
Sydney S.
Target is my absolute favorite brand for anything. Tarte tarteguard is the bomb. It’s not too too pricey. It stays on all day long with no problems. It’s gentle on your skin. I’d recommend and buy again.
Face It B.
I like mixing this with my moisturizer if it doesn't have SPF already! It's super light and not greasy at all. However it is only SPF 30 which I wish it was more. Overall, great product from tarte!
Emma C.
Malibu, CA
I have only used the sample size of this but have been waiting ot get a full size. I love the smell. it smells like summer. It leaves no oily residue and doesn't make my skin oily throughout the day. It seems a lot of people are hesitant to use sunscreen, but this one is worth trying, also don't be a dummy, always put sunscreen on your face, you can thank me in 30 years.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Great for pool days or days were you won't be wearing much makeup. It does feel kinda thick but my skin didn't breakout from the product. I liked this for under makeup it didn't leave a white cast.
Thessa C.
Denver, CO
This is a nice product, I am in love with the packaging and it does work well as a sunscreen. I don’t think it’s the best for underneath makeup , which is disappointing because that’s what I wanted it for, but I can make it work.
Laaililani H.
Kapolei, HI
I love this product and how it protects my face from the sun. I also use this all over my body as a layer of protection from the suns UV rays. I think that this product is a little pricy but once you use it it will be work while.
Nikki D.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This is a portable, non-chemical sunscreen that helps to protect, moisturize, brighten, and re-invigorate skin for a youthful-looking appearance.
It is formulated to protect skin from harmful rays—even on-the-go—with tarte’s first multi-tasking, antioxidant-infused daily sunscreen. The lightweight, non-sticky liquid lotion contains all-mineral, non-chemical and broad spectrum SPF 30 ingredients that help protect against the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays that can cause dryness, redness, dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation for daily use, the skinvigorating™ formula is also infused with maracuja, red algae, soybean, apple, and honeysuckle extracts to nourish, tone, and retain moisture while helping to combat signs of aging for a firmer, brighter, smoother appearance. The fresh, ocean’s lily scent allows for luxurious, spa-like daily applications, while the high-performance liquid emulsion seamlessly melts into skin, leaving it supremely soft and silky. It is formulated with parabens and phthalates. This product is dermatologist-tested, vegan, and hypoallergenic.
Wearing a daily sunscreen with SPF 30 has numerous health and skin care benefits, but many formulations may be thick, clog pores, or give off the telltale sunscreen look and smell. Tarteguard is tarte’s first sunscreen lotion to deliver the powerful protection of a non-chemical SPF 30 sunscreen, but that feels like a luxurious moisturizer that can be applied in the morning or before sun exposure. Ultra-lightweight and breathable with a signature fresh, ocean’s lily scent that feels like a day at the spa.

I rate this product a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/out of 5 stars! This sunscreen protected my face from the sun's harmful rays while in Florida recently. It did not burn a bit and the formula did not irritate my sensitive skin and eyes! The will now be my holy grail sunscreen!
Sara B.
I got this in a subscription box and I love it. If I don't use my it cosmetics cc cream that already had spf in it I use this. It's really good at keeping the sun's uv rays from damaging my face.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It's light and effective, I'm able to wear it under my makenup without it compromising the look and wear of my make up. I think it's completely worth its price tag.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?