BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lexie F.
Love the smell of this product! I would buy this again and it feels very light weight on the skin. I use it under my makeup and it doesn't cast white when I use flash. I would recommend and found this at my local ulta. I only wish they had a higher spf
Melissa B.
Vero Beach, FL
The perfect Not too oily facial sunscreen! The smell is very nice, doesn't smell overly like SPF. The bottles are pretty expensive in comparison to others, but it is worth it! This applies well under make up as well, so you could even use it as a primer.
Jennifer J.
I received a sample of this tarte guard sunscreen and I seemed to really enjoy it. I think I'll purchase the full size from Ulta. I think it's a little pricey for a sunscreen though. It seems to work well when your in the sun. Tarte is a really good brand.
Rachel E.
This is a super great facial sunscreen, I apply every time I'm going to be out in the sun for a long period of time. Its on the pricier end but well worth it. I like the packaging and it didn't cause my sensitive skin to breakout. Definitely recommond :)
Bianca J.
I enjoy incorporating sunscreen in my daily lotion but this product leaves a greasy residue even an hour after application. Packaging is bomb but I wouldn't repurchase.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
This is a good sunscreen for when you go to the beach or pool but I would not wear it under makeup as an everyday sunscreen. Gentle and effective, but adds a little too much shine to my oily skin. I bought it at Sephora and would probably not repurchase.
Kaelin L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is by far my favorite sunscreen. I got this from the Sephora play box and you have to purchase! This is my favorite lotion for my face. Doesn't leave me feeling super sticky and gross. I carry it with me everyone and I will definitely be purchasing.
Carrie B.
Absolutely love this sunscreen! It stays on even on humid summer days here in the city and really seems to do the trick. Only downside is that the price seems a bit steep for the amount that you get but otherwise it's definitely worth it to give it a try!
Mia F.
I love this product!! I use it when I'm going to be outside all day in the pool or the beach or just hanging out . It goes well with or with out makeup and it's not super thick which is what I like and it doesn't have a scent. I can't stand when my face smells like sunblock I get headaches. So this product is made for the face its sensitive enough for my face but it protects my face from the sun which what I love
Kristie N.
Atlanta, GA
This review will not be fair because I love everything Tarte. It seems they have figured out how to make a line of quality products. Of course you get what you pay for and it looks nice. I have received many products from them and I am a loyal customer.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?