BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristy N.
This product is definitely light weight and perfect for on the go. Whenever I feel dry and I am out and bout in sunny California, I am able to spray this and feel comforted. There is not odd odor and there is not color or sticky residue left from the product.
kristin c.
san diego, CA
It works and my face does not feel greasy.. I got a deluxe sample and I loved it. But when I saw the price, I just could not talk myself into buying it. To be fair, I have never splurged on sunscreen. This was a whole new ballpark for me. I just wish it was more wallet friendly.
Whitney W.
I started using Tart products about 8 months ago. I purchase most of my stuff online which is where this particular product came from. I use it mostly on my face and sometimes under my foundation. I have VERY sensitive skin but have not yet had a problem with this irritating my skin. It also has a great smell.
Alex T.
Richmond, VA
It feels great on my skin, it doesn't break me out and it lasts for a long time because a little goes a long way. I love it, and will always repurchase it. It's also the perfect SPF, so that you can get a little bit of sun. It also works well with makeup because my it never makes it slide off my face.
Brea K.
Sartell, MN
I got this in a sample size and I fell in love with it. I like to apply it to my face and neck for extra sun protection when I'm going to be outside. This is perfect if your foundation or moisturizers don't have SPF in them, or for some added protection.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
I just picked this up as a sample in the sephora ultimate travel bag and boy was i surprised. First off I thought that the small sample size I was just going to give it away but i decided to try it out. I usually never wear sunscreen but maybe I will now
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
This is a good sunscreen for when you go to the beach or pool but I would not wear it under makeup as an everyday sunscreen. Gentle and effective, but adds a little too much shine to my oily skin. I bought it at Sephora and would probably not repurchase.
Jennifer J.
I received a sample of this tarte guard sunscreen and I seemed to really enjoy it. I think I'll purchase the full size from Ulta. I think it's a little pricey for a sunscreen though. It seems to work well when your in the sun. Tarte is a really good brand.
candice f.
I am not a fan of sunscreen in general but because I live in the sunshine state it is sometimes necessary. This sunscreen goes on even and doesn't get in the way of my normal makeup routine. I am able to apply my foundation over it without a change in the way my foundation looks and feels. It does what it says and seems to be a quality product. I didn't give it 5 stars because it is a little on the pricey side.
Lizette F.
CORONA, CA
One of my favorite sunscreens. It is so easy to use and has a great smell. It is on the pricey sidr but definitely worth the money. Best part is that the product is cruelty free. I typically get this item at sephora. Definitely recommend this to others.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?