BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carla C.
I think this product is just ok. I like it but when worn under makeup my skin looks quite oily. The Benefit Dream Screen is hands down the best it feels like velvet once dried on my face. Love it!
Danna G.
I love this so much, the formulation is so lightweight and not greasy at all which is great for my combination/oily skin. I like how I can wear this under my makeup without disrupting the look of anything or just on its own. It has a pleasant smell that goes away once it's applied. The biggest thing for me about this product is it doesn't break me out!
Hannah Leah H.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is a really good product highly suggest it has SPF 30 which is very good it is a very good value remember expectations so far this is my first time using it but I will definitely use it again in the summer I recommend this but it is a very smart and you can only use it like 5 to 10 times specially for me because I like to put a lot of sunscreen on my face on before it runs out so depends on how much you
Use
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
I received this in a Sephora Play! box and enjoyed it enough. Thing is, it wants to look like a fun beachy day sunscreen, is priced like a luxury sunscreen, and doesn't really stand up to either product category. It's not bad, I mean, I used the whole sample and would gladly use another, but it's really not a better value than any Neutrogena sunscreen.
Ariel S.
Oakland, MD
I never really thought about buying sunscreen for my face before until a friend of mine suggested the tarte sunscreen. I purchased mine at our local Ulta and decided to give it a try. The packaging was very nice and the scent was nice as well, not strong like most sunscreens. I put it on before my makeup routine. I found it left my face feeling a little greasy but once I rubbed it in a little more it went away. Probably won't purchase again though as I'm not really outside that much
Peyton N.
Charleston, SC
This sunscreen feel amazing on the skin. It protects the skin and hydrates it, it is a very gentle product. There is a very light fresh ocean lily scent, that isn't overpowering. It's slightly expensive, you could probably find a cheaper version at the drugstore, but if you don't mind dropping a few extra dollars on a high end brand then it's perfect.
Alivia C.
Antelope, CA
I received this is one of my monthly subscriptions and I loved it! I'm running to tarte to buy a new one as soon as this one runs out! Unlike other sunscreens, this one didn't leave me feeling sticky or tacky. I loved that I didn't feel as if the smell of sunscreen was taking over, it was more of a lotion with all the benefits. Smelled great as well!
Shannen G.
I love Tarte products and I feel this is defined just like their other products...Amazing! It can be pricey but I feel this is an amazing cruelty free product. I bought this from ulta beauty. You can also find this on tartes website or even Sephora. I would recommend this if you are looking for a good sunscreen that works well and is also cruelty free.
Tere F.
San Antonio, TX
I have the tarte oil for your face and i use it everytime i wash my face, its probably not the best smell to it but i love hoo my face feels after its done drying
Ashley S.
I love this moisturizing face cream. I leave you face smooth and ready for makeup after apply. It even has an SPF 30 so your getting the sun protection with a face cream. The scent is great too, its not to overwhelming. The bottle makes it easy to put a dab on your finger so you not sticking your hand in a bottle. I would buy this product again.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back