BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angela B.
Breese, IL
Perfect for everyday use, doesn't clog my pores and didn't leave the skin on my face feeling greasy or with the "white" look that most sunscreens leave behind. It is on the pricey side, but it is a great product. You can find it at Sephora or Ulta.
Marlene H.
This tarte product is very useful and very effective. I do like it but I obviously have to keep re applying and it comes in very nice packaging it did meet my expectations. I do recommend this just know you have to re apply like any other sunscreen.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
I wear makeup almost every day so it is essential that my sunscreen actually layers well with other face products. This sunscreen has disappointed me. Even though it's effective, it will make your foundation cake like no other. Tarte could really improve this product.
Mary A.
I love Tarte, big time fan. I consider this one the perfect sunscreen. Blends easily with any good moisturizer. It is not greasy, smells nice and the packaging is super cute... I simply love it! I recommend it for daily use & definitely a MUST HAVE!
Sarah W.
I really like the smell of this. It is strong but not overpowering. I got a fairly small sample of this and used it pretty quickly. IT was not greasy and absorbed very quickly. The packaging was very made and I had not issues. I would buy this again.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
This is amazing. I have combination skin that can be extremely sensitive. this did not feel greasy, did not clog my pores, and my skin did not react to it. Tarte did it right! Loved this Sunscreen lotion, will defenitely buy it again any time soon..
Kia L.
This tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF30 is amazing and not disappointing at all. I love purple so packagaing is beautiful to me. It is super gentle for any skin type and not harsh. I would totally recommend this items to others.
Desiree E.
Medford , OR
Smells amazing! It is a little more pricey than the average sunscreens. Worth it! Keeps my face moisturized while protecting my face! I got it at ulta the packaging is very cute and you get a good amount and a little goes a long way. I recommended it!
Cailey S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have used the Tarteguard 30 sunscreen for my face and though the product was good but not great enough to keep purchasing. I feel like a cheaper, drug store sunscreen would do the job just as well. I probably won't buy this again just because I can save money and buy something less expensive.
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
I got one of these samples in my June Play! by Sephora box and I've been liking it so far. It doesn't have the typical "sunscreen smell" and it goes on smooth. I would probably buy a full size product once my sample runs out. Go, Sephora! And Tarte!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?