BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Megan U.
Ruther Glen, VA
A nice sunscreen that works very well. I wore it all day at a baseball game and it kept me from burning and it didn't freak out my sensitive skin. The only problem I had is that it can sometimes flashback in pictures. Packaging is great, but I worry a bit about the glass bottle. Great product.
Candice V.
Mondovi, WI
Love, love, love! This is a lotion that keeps me going. A little pricey, I'll admit, but still I always love that it's not oily or over-scented I always feel better about my skin when I wear this under my makeup or when I garden. I would like to see some tinted moisturizers with the same texture.
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
This was just not good for my skin. I'm really pale so I need to protect my skin in the summer. This was so heavy on my face, made my makeup look like goop, and I broke out constantly. Now I let my mom try it and she LOVED it. Worked perfectly for her skin type so at least it didn't go to waste.
Ashley R.
Tarte's lotion is fantastic! It isn't greasy, it absorbs fantastically (you can use it as your only moisturizer if you really want to), it smells lovely, and it is a great sunscreen. I'm so glad I tried this. I need to get more--I burn so badly! I definitely recommend as an under-makeup product!
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
I recently started using Tarte products and once I found this sunscreen I fell in love. I am almost finished with my first bottle. It is a little pricey but I will definitely be using it in the future until I find something else I like better. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a good suncreen.
Elise L.
Jonesborough, TN
Love this, except for the greasiness. It broke me out a little bit, so that was disappointing. It wasn't baaaad, but it wasn't good either. And I have extremely dry skin, so I feel that if it would work for anyone, it would be me. Will not repurchase because I didn't even finish the first bottle.
Angela P.
I got a Tarte 30 moisturizing sunscreen in a sample beauty bag. I had never used it before. While we were camping, I used it under my CC cream and I really liked it. My makeup went on well over it and it kept my face from burning even though I was outside all day. Seems that it's great for faces!
Laura G.
Litchfield, MN
This is a very good sunscreen.I used this only on my face however you could put anywere.It had a thin watery texture and was very easy to spread around face the scent was light and faded within the hour .I never got sunburn on my face while using this product was awesome and I would repurchase
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
Not a bad sunscreen. I got this in last month's play box from sephora! The consistency is kind of weird and I feel like it doesn't absorb into my skin that well. It's hard for me to use this under my makeup. I think it would use this like at the beach or somewhere I didn't wear anything on top
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I wrote a review for the larger bottle of this product. I think it's a good product, however it turns out that I am allergic to it. Nothing severe, but I did break out in little red bumps that are not a good luck. I still recommend this to anyone who doesn't have skin that is sensitive to allergies.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?