BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
This is your typical sunscreen. I'm not sure if this product is meant to do anything else apart from sunscreen. Perhaps it is meant to moisturize, but personally I didn't get that effect at all. To me this was a typical sunscreen. I didn't like the smell and the pump on the bottle was very hard to use.
Elisa B.
This product works very well. I am familiar with the Tarte brand and have heard great reviews from it. You can buy it at Sephora or any place that sells makeup. I would definitely recommend for others as it does protect your skin from the Suns harmful rays.
Whitney W.
I started using Tart products about 8 months ago. I purchase most of my stuff online which is where this particular product came from. I use it mostly on my face and sometimes under my foundation. I have VERY sensitive skin but have not yet had a problem with this irritating my skin. It also has a great smell.
Lizette F.
CORONA, CA
One of my favorite sunscreens. It is so easy to use and has a great smell. It is on the pricey sidr but definitely worth the money. Best part is that the product is cruelty free. I typically get this item at sephora. Definitely recommend this to others.
Brea K.
Sartell, MN
I got this in a sample size and I fell in love with it. I like to apply it to my face and neck for extra sun protection when I'm going to be outside. This is perfect if your foundation or moisturizers don't have SPF in them, or for some added protection.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love this sunscreen! i discovered this last summer at sephora and fell in love with it. the packaging is so cute and the smell is amazing, its not too oveprowering. i love to use this on my face when I'm sitting near the pool or at the beach
Kristy N.
This product is definitely light weight and perfect for on the go. Whenever I feel dry and I am out and bout in sunny California, I am able to spray this and feel comforted. There is not odd odor and there is not color or sticky residue left from the product.
Alaura M.
Bradenton, FL
I love it because it feels light on my face and it doesn't clog my pores. I buy the travel size so it fits in whatever size bag I bring--a small pool size bag or small bag around a theme park, or a big beach tote. I would definitely buy this product again.
Katelyn C.
Lafayette, IN
I love this product! It's great that it has SPF 30 in it. When I know I will be outside for an extended period of time, I cleanse my face, put on the tarteguard, then put on moisturizer. During the day, I can just put the Tarte lotion on top of whatever I have on to give myself some extra protection.
Jennifer J.
I received a sample of this tarte guard sunscreen and I seemed to really enjoy it. I think I'll purchase the full size from Ulta. I think it's a little pricey for a sunscreen though. It seems to work well when your in the sun. Tarte is a really good brand.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?