BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Marietta R.
I got this as a,sample, and I went back to buy it. Worth the money, it is the only facial sunscreen I've ever tried that doesn't break my skin out. Before I had to choose between sunburn and zits.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter swears by this! She uses this all the time! It keeps her moisturized throughout the day without over doing it or leaving an oily residue, and she always makes sure she keeps it on hand. It's vegan too so that makes it even better for her oily skin. She also has acne prone skin and applies this before applying makeup. It's a great product and it's highly recommended!
Sarah F.
Columbia, MO
Love the mini version for travel, but Nothing super special at all. Recommend the miniature, but don’t think it’s any better than drugstore sunscreen which comes in much larger/convenient bottles.
Bryden L.
Spartanburg , SC
I live in South Carolina and I am constantly outside so I always use products with added sunscreen so when I saw this I HAD to have it. I think it's effective, smells nice and will continue to use and purchase.
Mari T.
Orlando, FL
I love this! I use it everyday and I’m still on the same bottle which is surprising because I’ve had it since May. I love how it smells and it’s never made me look greasy. I would definitely repurchase this.
Brooke T.
Flushing, NY
Received a sample size of this and it perfectly fit in my bag for traveling. Little bit of product goes a long way as I was able to use it all over my entire face. Nourishing as well, I recommend.
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
this was surprisingly a great sunscreen.. i only got a sample of it and it deff got me to wanting to buy the full thing. the packaging is nice and everything. you just have to rub it in real good
Amanda S.
The fragrance was nice, but other than that it worked just like any other sunscreen I had used. Another factor was that it didn’t seem to irritate my skin as much as some others have in the past.
Eliz F.
Hartford
This is a product I’ve been using for quite a while I do have to say for people with sensitive skin this is the product I can definitely help you octane any discoloration in your face would definitely be a good product for you
April W.
Denver, CO
Found this to be just ok. Didn’t blend well and left a white residue for me. Also felt a bit tacky on the skin well after application. I typically LOVE Tarte products but this was a miss for me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?