BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rebecca G.
Louisville, KY
I got this as a sample in a beauty subscription box service and i really enjoy it! It has a very pleasant floral scent unlike the typical sunscreen smell, and it does a great job at protecting from the sun. It comes in a very nice glass container with a pump for easy application without much mess.
Brandi R.
Lincoln, DE
Received this as a sample with my latest Sephora purchase. It was effective. I am prone to burning. I laid out at the beach all day and did not get any sunburn. The reason I give this only 4 stars is because I love the classic "sunscreen" smell, and this didn't have that. Effective none the less.
Kelli  B.
This is a great sunscreen. It's another one that doesn't break me out. It goes on very smoothly and my makeup sits on top of it really well. Also, the bottle is huge, so it will last a long time and the pump is so perfect. It makes it easy for travel and it's easier to control the amount you get.
Elise L.
Jonesborough, TN
Love this, except for the greasiness. It broke me out a little bit, so that was disappointing. It wasn't baaaad, but it wasn't good either. And I have extremely dry skin, so I feel that if it would work for anyone, it would be me. Will not repurchase because I didn't even finish the first bottle.
Angela P.
I got a Tarte 30 moisturizing sunscreen in a sample beauty bag. I had never used it before. While we were camping, I used it under my CC cream and I really liked it. My makeup went on well over it and it kept my face from burning even though I was outside all day. Seems that it's great for faces!
Leslie S.
Irving, TX
I've had three instances of skin cancer in my few years so skin protection is a must for me all months of the year, not just the summer. I liked this tarte product I got from Sephora, but it was a bit greasy for my liking and the price. It worked, but I don't think I'll replace it when I run out.
Candice V.
Mondovi, WI
Love, love, love! This is a lotion that keeps me going. A little pricey, I'll admit, but still I always love that it's not oily or over-scented I always feel better about my skin when I wear this under my makeup or when I garden. I would like to see some tinted moisturizers with the same texture.
Sydney T.
It was an OK product. I applied it after my makeup and it smeared my makeup a little bit. Overall it did not make me break out which is rare. Also, it didn;t sting that much when I applied it. The application was pretty smooth and easy to do. Overall I did not burn so it did its job pretty well.
Ashley R.
Tarte's lotion is fantastic! It isn't greasy, it absorbs fantastically (you can use it as your only moisturizer if you really want to), it smells lovely, and it is a great sunscreen. I'm so glad I tried this. I need to get more--I burn so badly! I definitely recommend as an under-makeup product!
Nikki C.
Love love love! Soft and gentle sunscreen yet very effective. Used this all summer and didn't get burnt once. Price may be a little high but it's Tarte! I'm willing to shell out whatever amount for Tarte. Probably my favorite brand! Goes on light weight and silky smooth. I highly recommend this!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?