BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mia F.
I love this product!! I use it when I'm going to be outside all day in the pool or the beach or just hanging out . It goes well with or with out makeup and it's not super thick which is what I like and it doesn't have a scent. I can't stand when my face smells like sunblock I get headaches. So this product is made for the face its sensitive enough for my face but it protects my face from the sun which what I love
candice f.
I am not a fan of sunscreen in general but because I live in the sunshine state it is sometimes necessary. This sunscreen goes on even and doesn't get in the way of my normal makeup routine. I am able to apply my foundation over it without a change in the way my foundation looks and feels. It does what it says and seems to be a quality product. I didn't give it 5 stars because it is a little on the pricey side.
Sarah C.
Geneseo , NY
I have very sensitive skin so I need to be careful of what products I put on my face. Tarte as a brand is one of the best for people with sensitive skin! This sunscreen in a lifesaver, it doesn't dry my face or make it oily. I can even wear makeup with it!
Emily M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. All of my makeup and makeup brushes are tarte and I love them. I live at the beach and this summer thought I would try some new sunscreen to keep my face healthy. I love this stuff! I highly recommend it. It goes on easy and stays on for a while + great protection!
Neglis N.
Se siente bien en la piel, no es pesada, y hace el trabajo muy bien. Estoy muy contenta, y cuando me aplico esto en mi cara no se tienes la sensacion que quema es suave, Me encanta este protector solar es agradable e hidratante lo recomiendo es muy bueno
Bianca J.
I enjoy incorporating sunscreen in my daily lotion but this product leaves a greasy residue even an hour after application. Packaging is bomb but I wouldn't repurchase.
Lisa L.
I received a sample of this to try. I wasn't that eager to use it and kind of brushed it off until one day I needed something to apply to protect my face. Well I loved the scent instantly. It was light and fresh and definitely good for a summer day. I tried it and I was pleasantly surprised with how light the formula was! It didn't make me feel like I was suffocating like most sunscreens do. Definitely worth buying!
Lizette F.
CORONA, CA
One of my favorite sunscreens. It is so easy to use and has a great smell. It is on the pricey sidr but definitely worth the money. Best part is that the product is cruelty free. I typically get this item at sephora. Definitely recommend this to others.
Bailey J.
Elk Grove, CA
I had fairly high expectations for this sunscreen and it really was not my favorite. It was a little greasy for me. I have combo to oily skin and this just felt heavy and I felt like almost sat on top of my skin. I still use it, its just not the best for my oily skin. I do like the pump it has versus a squeeze tube like others! Also the scent isn't strong
Alaura M.
Bradenton, FL
I love it because it feels light on my face and it doesn't clog my pores. I buy the travel size so it fits in whatever size bag I bring--a small pool size bag or small bag around a theme park, or a big beach tote. I would definitely buy this product again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?