BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
I used this and the fact that it has spf in it is just a plus! I love the moisture level and the scent. I really enjoy it in the summer and wearing small amounts under my makeup. Would recommend to a friend or family.
Alyssa Y.
I already use their foundation that has sunscreen in it and it’s great! This is something i use when i don’t have any makeup on but still want a little on my face when i go out. It doesn’t smell weird and it’s not heavy.
Kirsten H.
This product works great and really smells fantastic. It helps to block sun and leave your skin feeling fresh instead of greasy. If you enjoy this brand, you will without a doubt enjoy this product. I would recommend.
Julianna B.
Seattle, WA
Love it! Great feel, smooth application, and doesn’t leave any streaky white lines. Easy for me to put my makeup over as well and doesn’t run or flake up. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great sunscreen!
Britney S.
Sierra Madre, CA
My favorite product by far!!! Love how this makes my skin feel and the amount you only have to use is amazing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!! It’s so so amazing and for the price worth every penny !!! Make sure to check it out
Charlcye G.
San Antonio, TX
I would recommend the sunscreen. The sunscreen is great for use on my face whenever I spent most of my days out in the hot sun and Texas heat. It keeps my face most riser and protected from the sun as sunscreen should
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love love love tarte and this sunscreen ROCKS! It’s effective, non-greasy, and doesn’t clog my pores. I am very fair skinned and have a family history of skin cancer so I’m very cautious about the sun and this stuff is the best
Lauren F.
I love this sun screen. Smells great. Absorbs quickly. Isn't greasy. But at the end of the day, I can find another effective product at a more palatable price. If and when I splurge, I'd purchase this in a heartbeat.
Abby B.
Hobbs, NM
This is freaking awesome! It’s one of my absolute faves especially since as a pale girl I️ burn so easily! I️ wore this all summer when I️ was pregnant and it was the first summer that I️ had absolutely no sunburn!!!
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
This has to be one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE Tarte products, EVER! It is really amazing on n'y maturing skin. Not greasy and has a pleasant scent. I also don't feel like I need to reapply often which is always a plus!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?