BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12074)
Buy on Sephora
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I bought the full size of this when it first came out. I LOVE it, it spreads easily, and the white cast is very minimal, and goes away after a few minutes on my medium-toned skin. It spreads and absorbs easily, and doesn't leave me greasy. Best of all, during the summer, I don't even need a separate moisturizer. I even ended up with several travel sizes of this so I always have one with me!
Tammy C.
New York
I received a sample size of this in my Sephora Play! Box this month and really like it. It is very lightweight but provides nice hydration for my dry skin. I appreciate the natural ingredients and nothing irritates or has caused my sensitive skin to break out. I also love the packaging. It can sometimes take a little longer than others to dry once applied but overall it's a good facial sunscreen, particularly for those with dry skin.
Nicole W.
Blaine, WA
I love this sunscreen. It is made with only natural sunscreen ingredients, so I know I'm not putting chemicals on my face when I use it. I don't like how pricey it could be ( if you used in on your entire body), but it's great for my face and neck. I find that this doesn't break me out like other face sunscreens. I will continue buying this as long as Tarte makes it.
Riley M.
this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people.
Kara S.
I love the consistency of this sunscreen! It smells good and doesn't go on too oily. It is perfect for your face. I feel like it protected my skin without leaving a greasy residue!

It is pricey, I got a sample with beauty rewards at sephora. There are probably other products I would rather spend $30 on versus sun screen. But it is great if you are willing to splurge.
Marrissa W.
Brooklyn , NY
I really love the brand tarte. Most of their products are bomb but when I saw they came out with this sunscreen I had to try it. A lot of makeup companies tend to have very drying or very oily sunscreens that you can wear as a base for your makeup but they haven't worked for me. This one was soft and left me moisturized without the extra oil. I also didn't feel like my face was drying out in an hour. I would definitely buy again.
Ariana S.
Tarte is a great brand. Really everything they come up with is just great. Their sunscreen lotion is perfect to use on a sunny day. This brand is so trust worthy. However, there are some other dupes that are just like this product. Dupes that are from the drug store and are ten times more cheaper. I wouldn't spend that much money just for a bottle of Tarte sunscreen.
Brianna R.
Delevan, NY
I love this sunscreen! First of all, the packaging is to die for. The bright purple with the silicone feeling is gorgeous on my vanity, which also reminds me to apply this every morning before I do my makeup. This doesn't break me out, which is a big plus, and it doesn't cause any flashback in photos. I will definitely be repurchasing this after I finish this bottle!
G M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have super sensitive skin so I have to be really careful with any new products I try on my skin. My skin will get really irritated and break out into a rash or get pimples. So when I tried this product I loved it! It looked great under my makeup. Didn't make me look cakey or oily. This is my go-to spf before applying makeup! Does not clog my pores or make me break out!
Alyssa S.
dinuba ca
This serum is amazing because it protects the skin so good and feels so amazing on the skin I love it so much I have been using it for a while now I can say it did reach my expectations while using this
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back